Author Topic: I found out the real reason why the US is at war in the Middle east !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7157 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
It's so simple it will put all your conspiracy theories to shame:

Bush got elected (remember that year?) he has his occasional spectacular slipp ups while speaking to the nation the army on TV you name it, people start thinking: That guy is an idiot...
What does he do?
The same thing any Bully will do, kick some people in the nuts, in his case some countries.

All that shit around the word because he just has enough being laughed at... so people for god sake... Stop making fun of the guy.
And we might see a little bit of peace at the end of his term.

Mr. Intenseone

Bush got elected (remember that year?) he has his occasional spectacular slipp ups while speaking to the nation the army on TV you name it, people start thinking: That guy is an idiot...
What does he do?
The same thing any Bully will do, kick some people in the nuts, in his case some countries.

All that shit around the word because he just has enough being laughed at... so people for god sake... Stop making fun of the guy.

What part of "this is not a conventional war" don't you people get?? No President in the history of our country has ever faced ANYTHING remotly like this, you fucking people and "I found out the real reason" are just talking out of your asses as usual and your hatred toward the administration is unreal.....it's never going to be perfect no matter who is in office, I disagree with the president on alot things, but the war isn't one of them!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
What part of "this is not a conventional war" don't you people get?? No President in the history of our country has ever faced ANYTHING remotly like this, you fucking people and "I found out the real reason" are just talking out of your asses as usual and your hatred toward the administration is unreal.....it's never going to be perfect no matter who is in office, I disagree with the president on alot things, but the war isn't one of them!

Iraqi freedom...crock of shit. My bro just had to go over on tuesday...for what I still dont have a clear cut reason we are over there

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
I disagree with the president on alot things, but the war isn't one of them!

Are you one of those 'idiot Americans' I've been reading about?

Mr. Intenseone

Are you one of those 'idiot Americans' I've been reading about?

No, but I guarantee you are!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

na but in all seriousness....why are we over there?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

"Your government thanks you."

::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ

What does he do?

of if you want peace, elect a democrat, they are all natural born pussies.  so while we may become a 2nd rate nation and pushed around, maybe let france control our country , simple things like that, we will get peace with a dem in office.   just have to accept the trade off of being considered a pussy nation by the rest of the world.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
of if you want peace, elect a democrat, they are all natural born pussies.  so while we may become a 2nd rate nation and pushed around, maybe let france control our country , simple things like that, we will get peace with a dem in office.   just have to accept the trade off of being considered a pussy nation by the rest of the world.

did france control the US from 92 to 2000?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
did france control the US from 92 to 2000?

Nope.  Monica controlled the presidency from 92 to 2002, she controlled it by grasping clintons cock hard at the base everytime he was about to NUT OFF.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Mr. Intenseone

Iraqi freedom...crock of shit.

27 million people able to vote amoung a million other things without the fear of getting killed for speaking their minds........yes, freedom!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
27 million people able to vote amoung a million other things without the fear of getting killed for speaking their minds........yes, freedom!

So....we should do the same in north korea then right. as well as cuba and many african nations...right? And how did we pick Iraq....just out of a hat.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
you cant be serious. no human can be this delusional.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

That is what we call party line blind faith...I bet bush can shit in dudes hand and call it a popsickle and DL would believe it.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
Isn't it amazing how some americans (democrats) take freedom selfishly and don't want it shared around the world.

god bless GWB!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Mr. Intenseone

When Saddam was re-elected he ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE VOTES....are you going to tell me that people wern't afraid if they voted against him??

Then after his Government was overthrown and he was taken out of power, then caught, then prosicuted (by his own people) then convicted (by his own people) people lining up left and right to be Saddams executioner.

Yes, then I must be delutional ::)!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Isn't it amazing how some americans (democrats) take freedom selfishly and don't want it shared around the world.

god bless GWB!

So why dont we show that freedon to north korea or was that next on his list....Dude im 24 and smarter than you...you cant just have blind loyalty (dems and reps)....Cough Cough RUSH

Mr. Intenseone

So....we should do the same in north korea then right. as well as cuba and many african nations...right? And how did we pick Iraq....just out of a hat.

We didn't follow the terrorist ties to Cuba or No. Korea after 9/11!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV

So why dont we show that freedon to north korea or was that next on his list....Dude im 24 and smarter than you...you cant just have blind loyalty (dems and reps)....Cough Cough RUSH

you seem 24 and ignorant as the day you slid out of your mommas nasty snatch.     all n. korea wants is to open trade up with the west, they can actually be dealt with diplomatically.   iraq and afghanistan, well them bastards want only one thing, to kill americans. get your head out of the sand dumbass, this is US or THEM time so wake the fuck up you stupid bastard.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

they didn't have oil.  Afghan has the gas pipeline to asia and iraq/iran had oil.

Cuba has positional power which is no longer relevant.  NKorea is the biggest threat of all, but Bush won't face them or close the border.

Dude, 100 to 150 of them are killed every day for getting out of bed, by fellow iraqis.  Do you think anyone in Baghdad can get on a soapbox on a corner with a Bible and smile without getting gunned down in ten seconds flat?

They have "paper freedom". 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
they didn't have oil.  Afghan has the gas pipeline to asia and iraq/iran had oil.

Cuba has positional power which is no longer relevant.  NKorea is the biggest threat of all, but Bush won't face them or close the border.

Dude, 100 to 150 of them are killed every day for getting out of bed, by fellow iraqis.  Do you think anyone in Baghdad can get on a soapbox on a corner with a Bible and smile without getting gunned down in ten seconds flat?

They have "paper freedom". 

bet they wish they could go back to the old days when thousands a day were gassed for kicks by good old saddamy
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
When Saddam was re-elected he ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE VOTES....are you going to tell me that people wern't afraid if they voted against him??

Then after his Government was overthrown and he was taken out of power, then caught, then prosicuted (by his own people) then convicted (by his own people) people lining up left and right to be Saddams executioner.

Yes, then I must be delutional ::)!!
yeah i nkow about saddam's legendary 100% of the votes thing(fuckin funny story) but mrI, there is every bit as much fear (for speaking your mind)and even more death in Iraq now than before. hundreds of thousands of iraqis have been killed by other iraqis in the last few years- every single day dozens of people get shot/blown up in election lines, for being suspected of siding with the wrong crowd, the poor iraqi police force set up by the americans gets slaughtered by the dozens by insurgents every chance they get, militias fighting other militias, sunnis and shiites killing each other, if you even suspected of interaction with th americans your whole family can be killed, ect, ect...it is a zone of absolute chaos and death right now. the people have more freedoms technically, 'on paper', but in reality that doesnt mean much right now. as of the last few years, up till now, they are certainly worse off than before.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Ok dude so did we invade because of terroist leads or because we just upped and wanted to "liberate" iraq....which one is it?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
you seem 24 and ignorant as the day you slid out of your mommas nasty snatch.     all n. korea wants is to open trade up with the west, they can actually be dealt with diplomatically.   iraq and afghanistan, well them bastards want only one thing, to kill americans. get your head out of the sand dumbass, this is US or THEM time so wake the f**k up you stupid bastard.

Are you serious...So now you are saying it was a defense and not to "liberate them". I just want to know why we just upped and chose iraq to bring democracy to.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV

Are you serious...So now you are saying it was a defense and not to "liberate them". I just want to know why we just upped and chose iraq to bring democracy to.
because they were fucking shooting at our planes and ignoring UN sanctions to allow sites to be searched for WMD.  Read the paper son, watch the news, be informed instead of flapping your silly lips around topics u don't know shit about.  talk about pee wee herman, you know, something you have knowledge about.  oh yeah!  Dig it!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo