Author Topic: Spitzer Is Linked to Prostitution Ring  (Read 10790 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Spitzer Is Linked to Prostitution Ring
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2008, 12:36:19 PM »
Am I wrong?  ???
no, this is fucked up, you're not wrong, you're right on the money with what you said on all accounts.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »
no, this is fucked up, you're not wrong, you're right on the money with what you said on all accounts.

Yes, he's wrong. he doesn't know the dynamic of that relationship.  he was just gloating over her misfortune.  Pretty typical for him. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
Yes, he's wrong. he doesn't know the dynamic of that relationship.  he was just gloating over her misfortune.  Pretty typical for him. 
Typical of our resident arrogant FAG? Nooooo...
 ::)
!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2008, 04:21:34 PM »
Typical of our resident arrogant FAG? Nooooo...
 ::)

Hahaha, he always comes off as someone trying to reassure himself by pointing out deficiencies in others.  Must suck to be that negative.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2008, 04:39:05 PM »
The website for Emperor's Club, since taken down, said this:

Emperors' Club vip is the most preferred international social introduction service for those accustomed to excellence. Introducing the most impressive models to leading gentleman of the world is our expertise. We specialize in introductions of: fashion models, pageant winners and exquisite students, graduates and women of successful careers (finance, art, media etc...) to gentlemen of exceptional standards. When seeking an evening date, a weekend travel companion, or a friend to accompany you during your next business / social function our models are perfect preference.

We act for a select group of educated, refined and successful international clients who give their best in all they do and who, in return, only wish to receive the best. Catering to clients who will not compromise in any area of their life...

Our meticulous standards of beauty, intelligence and charm ensure that you always encounter the quality you've come to expect in a woman, when with an Emperors' Club vip model. Each of our companions is a product of an exceptionally fine background and a success in her right. All rendezvous are individually crafted to suit the needs of your specific occasion. Note that each model has place in her schedule for a select number of appointments per month, so your date will be a special one for both of you.

Our goal is to make life more peaceful, balanced, beautiful and meaningful. We honor commitment to our clients as we covet long-term relationships of trust and mutual benefit. Experience for yourself a service of obvious distinction...

Maya has 7 diamonds, Emperors Club VIP's top ranking  ;D

!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2008, 04:41:29 PM »
damn, those girls are hot. Which one's Kristen?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2008, 04:43:53 PM »
hahaha that's awesome!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2008, 04:50:53 PM »
damn, those girls are hot. Which one's Kristen?
"Kristen" is unfortunately not pictured on the portfolio page.

Ho Prices:
!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »
as much as people hate cops and law enforcement. if it wasnt for them, these guys would be in complete corruption.

People don't hate cops and law enforcement. I know I don't. I think people hate "corrupt" and abusive cops and law enforcement. Those who act like they are above the law, ...or worse, ...like they are the law.
w

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2008, 10:28:45 AM »
I have two issue with Spitzer:

1. A man with such power and money... why is he "customer # 9"? I mean, he should, by law, have his own bitch.

2. Why do these cheated-on wives always stand by their husbands? She should leave his sorry ass, take half of his shit and get a younger man to satisfy her.

Logic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2008, 10:45:05 AM »
Maybe the wives are having their own affairs.  Maybe they have no sex drive and are content to be left alone and don't have any problem with their hubby getting some action on the side. 

What I've been wondering recently is what Spitzer will miss more, his high profile job or being able to pick a nice young honey off a menu for an evening of fun.

Most likely both of those options are off the table for a long time. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2008, 12:54:57 PM »
I don't know why people get so pissed about a public official using, or abusing, the services of a hooker. I mean, sex calms you down so... from a political prospective it helps you make better decisions because you're not thinking about pussy every 5 minutes (or dick in the case of the republicans). It's simple pussy-conomics.

Shit, have you ever been to a club where most of the crowd are women? Beautiful thing, no fights, niggas being polite to one another... Now, go to a club where it's mostly men and you can't even count the fights that just break out out of the blue, without provocation. Pussy is a powerful thing. It's the male's kryptonite. If every male around the world got pussy at least once a day.... shhhhhit! the whole world would look like a hippie lovetown.

However, most males suffer from pussy-withdrawal syndrome, and they let the testosterone do the talking (specially the republicans, who want to bomb anything that moves). And we all know what a bad idea that is (unless you're lifting weights). So, going back to the subject, I salute Spitzer for hitting the pussy. Good for him! I'm pretty sure that while he was playing customer # 9 he wasn't thinking about making decisions that would kill thousands of people. Furthermore, after getting the sweet pussy I'm pretty sure he went home and he did not bitch and moan about his shirts not being ironed or his shoes not being polished. It's called the pussy effect: it calms you down. It's like getting high on Marķa.

That brings me to the story about two bulls going up a mountain. One was the father bull and the other was the son bull. Once both bulls reached the top of the mountain they stumbled upon an incredible sight: thousands and thousands of cows grazing over endless green pastures. The son bull said: "Dad! Look! Why don't we run and fuck one of the cows?!". To what the father bull, happily, responded: "No son. I have a better idea, why don't we WALK and fuck ALL the cows?".

Ahhhh! Pussssy!

Spitzer for president.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2008, 01:37:10 PM »
I have two issue with Spitzer:

1. A man with such power and money... why is he "customer # 9"? I mean, he should, by law, have his own bitch.

2. Why do these cheated-on wives always stand by their husbands? She should leave his sorry ass, take half of his shit and get a younger man to satisfy her.

Logic.

1.  Apparently he's extremely cheap, or frugal, whatever you want to call it. Papa Spitzer has most of the money anyway (the younger Spitzer rents from him).  It cost big bucks to keep a mistress, and since for a long time,  the wife was making more money than her husband, I think she might have had an issue with it.

2.  See above post.  Actually, since she was making more money than her husband until she relinquished her career to manage her husband's, I wonder how that would play out in the divorce courts.

2b.  She had only just found out about the scandal days before, so she could hardly be expected to make a decision in such a short time. Politics is a family business, so standing by your man is kind of expected, at least for the first few press conferences.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2008, 03:19:20 PM »
I don't know why people get so pissed about a public official using, or abusing, the services of a hooker. I mean, sex calms you down so... from a political prospective it helps you make better decisions because you're not thinking about pussy every 5 minutes (or dick in the case of the republicans). It's simple pussy-conomics.

Shit, have you ever been to a club where most of the crowd are women? Beautiful thing, no fights, niggas being polite to one another... Now, go to a club where it's mostly men and you can't even count the fights that just break out out of the blue, without provocation. Pussy is a powerful thing. It's the male's kryptonite. If every male around the world got pussy at least once a day.... shhhhhit! the whole world would look like a hippie lovetown.

However, most males suffer from pussy-withdrawal syndrome, and they let the testosterone do the talking (specially the republicans, who want to bomb anything that moves). And we all know what a bad idea that is (unless you're lifting weights). So, going back to the subject, I salute Spitzer for hitting the pussy. Good for him! I'm pretty sure that while he was playing customer # 9 he wasn't thinking about making decisions that would kill thousands of people. Furthermore, after getting the sweet pussy I'm pretty sure he went home and he did not bitch and moan about his shirts not being ironed or his shoes not being polished. It's called the pussy effect: it calms you down. It's like getting high on Marķa.

That brings me to the story about two bulls going up a mountain. One was the father bull and the other was the son bull. Once both bulls reached the top of the mountain they stumbled upon an incredible sight: thousands and thousands of cows grazing over endless green pastures. The son bull said: "Dad! Look! Why don't we run and fuck one of the cows?!". To what the father bull, happily, responded: "No son. I have a better idea, why don't we WALK and fuck ALL the cows?".

Ahhhh! Pussssy!

Spitzer for president.

All fine and dandy, but consider the fact that he used tax payer money to get pussy. Plus, he came down hard on prostitution rings throughout his career.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2008, 03:36:19 PM »

really?  My post was in reply to him asking if he was wrong on this comment: "LOL that poor woman!  "My husband would rather pay $3000/hour to sleep with a whore than sleep with me.""
I don't know but how could one not think that when your spouce runs off to be with another for 3000 an hour.  She should have bailed on him and let him stand up there on his own.  Seems like he got into this mess by himself, he should be up there answering for it by himself.  She takes a big hit from this and he drags her up there to stand with his humilating actions :-\

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2008, 04:52:08 PM »
Government agencies did a good job of figuring out what evil this guy was up to. I'm sure all their legal  spying on his legal withdrawl of money is justified and this isnt just about payback. I hope they can do the same with war criminals.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2008, 06:26:22 AM »
All fine and dandy, but consider the fact that he used tax payer money to get pussy. Plus, he came down hard on prostitution rings throughout his career.

I don't give a shit that he spent tax dollars on a hooker. Like I said, it calmed him down and it helped him make better decisions that eventually benefit us all. In any case, and just to give you an example of how "fair" and "liberal" the American media are, $ 10,000 for pussy is getting more publicity than the 600 billion we've spent on stealing someone else's oil and taking part in one of the biggest massacres of recent years.

You do the math.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2008, 07:30:42 AM »
has it been proven that he used tax payer $$$?

If so that's a much bigger issue (IMO) than his actual hobby

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2008, 07:34:48 AM »
LOL  I bet the judge would be cool with it... cause his own appointment is scheduled for 4:15.

LOL @ Misty at the Radisson!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2008, 10:29:26 AM »
Good summary of what they know so far:  http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SPITZERS_DEMISE?SITE=HIHAD&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

This guy needs to go to jail. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2008, 10:34:01 AM »
!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2008, 10:41:15 AM »
I can only hope.  Just an alarming abuse of his office. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »
Finally!!!   A corrupt dem!!!    cruurent score:  repugs, 22 times a day.  Dems: 1 every 4 months.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »
Buyers don't go to jail, sellers do. If buyers were prosecuted, prisons would be bursting at the seams.  While everyone's worrying about a public figure's sexual proclivities, this is far more frightening. From the Associated Press story posted above:

"Spitzer appeared to be in a good mood, watching President Bush singing a parody about the "brown, brown grass of home" in Texas."

Is there no end to that man's retardedness? ;D  If it wasn't so "Nero fiddling while Rome burns," it would be hilarious.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2008, 06:01:45 PM »
I can only hope.  Just an alarming abuse of his office. 

He didn't abuse his office and I don't see anything in that story about using tax payer $$$

At this point I'm guessing they won't pursue prosecution under the Mann Act and he'll probably serve no jail time.