Author Topic: Spitzer Is Linked to Prostitution Ring  (Read 10849 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Spitzer Is Linked to Prostitution Ring
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 01:26:20 PM »
His poor wife looks tortured. 

LOL that poor woman!  "My husband would rather pay $3000/hour to sleep with a whore than sleep with me."  :-[

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »
LOL that poor woman!  "My husband would rather pay $3000/hour to sleep with a whore than sleep with me."  :-[

the schadenfreude is strong with you.  What a surprise! ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 01:30:16 PM »
IT was just reported that they had him on a wire tap making arrangements with a whore for someone else...what an idiot.. i bet he was pulling in tons of loot, the only reason why he wouldnt walk away from this venture...
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2008, 01:31:51 PM »
i bet he was pulling in tons of loot, the only reason why he wouldnt walk away from this venture...

...yeah, because Spitzer was strapped for cash.  ::)  It's not like his family is worth hundreds of millions of dollars or anything.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 01:32:08 PM »

Yo, 240, how did an overly aggressive semi-retard like BB get appointed Politics board moderator? 

I'm not a mod here.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »
...yeah, because Spitzer was strapped for cash.  ::)  It's not like his family is worth hundreds of millions of dollars or anything.
well thats why i said it must be a ton of loot, cause he is rich already and has a good job......
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 01:58:30 PM »
SF and LA were just having an affair and didn't break any laws

That's what Spitzer should have done.  Either than or just stayed home and waxed his surfboard.

Maybe he still loves his wife, but she's not doing it for him in the sack... hence the "anonymous" hooker. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2008, 04:39:49 PM »
I bet if this was a Repub...we'd get 40 pages of venom. I guess this guy was very good to the folks at FT Drum because some folks up here were pretty unhappy. Good job dumbass.
L

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2008, 06:26:31 PM »
I bet if this was a Repub...we'd get 40 pages of venom. I guess this guy was very good to the folks at FT Drum because some folks up here were pretty unhappy. Good job dumbass.

The guys obviously a greedy dumbass who must think hes above the law.  But it doesnt get 40 pages until its dirty toilet sex in the mens room....... :-X

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2008, 06:30:55 PM »
I can't believe people are shocked about this.

There are only two reasons why people get into politics.

They either want to make a difference in the world and feel like they could bring around change for the better or they do it for completly selfish reasons, the, title, the perks of the position, feel like they are above the law, fame, contacts, etc.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2008, 01:06:21 AM »

Yo, 240, how did an overly aggressive semi-retard like BB get appointed Politics board moderator? 
yo yo!!!, I'm the overly aggressive mod here...  I'm not about to give up that title, so back it up bro :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »
Just so you guys know, I'm the one who made the big push for BB to be mod.  Yes we don't get along politcally at all, but that was the point.  At the time we were under heavy pressure to have more balance with the mods.  Whatever you think of BB, you have to admit, he's on the opposite end of things from where I stand.  You may not like his opinion or you may not like mine, but what this gives you is a mod range to make things fair for everyone.  That was the purpose anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 04:18:26 AM »
Just so you guys know, I'm the one who made the big push for BB to be mod.  Yes we don't get along politcally at all, but that was the point.  At the time we were under heavy pressure to have more balance with the mods.  Whatever you think of BB, you have to admit, he's on the opposite end of things from where I stand.  You may not like his opinion or you may not like mine, but what this gives you is a mod range to make things fair for everyone.  That was the purpose anyway.

He quells good discussions.

He rolls his eyes and instantly dismisses anything he disagrees with.

it's very possible that you lose a lot of good threads because he'll post them as FACT, and anyone who disagrees with him gets the eye roll.

plus, he deleted my shit a few months back, hence my hard-on for him.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2008, 04:22:28 AM »

it's very possible that you lose a lot of good threads because he'll post them as FACT, and anyone who disagrees with him gets the eye roll.

lol at the eye-rolling. One eye roll is nothing. But when he's repeatedly jabbing the eye roll emoticon in each post, it indicates a level of hostility that a moderator should not have.

probably a bully just like his pal "Colossus"

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2008, 04:23:46 AM »
[gasp]  He said New Jersey instead of New York.   ::)  Yes, McGreevy was the governor of New Jersey.   ::) 

quoted for sheer meltdown value.  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2008, 04:40:21 AM »

I'm sure you appreciate my position at the time.  Jimmy had mustered his little army to bring the board under his play.  There were others screaming for a legit rightwing mod and DL was AOL. BB didn't even want the mod spot and I talked him into it and for a reason.  Would I rather have had 240 as mod, hell yes I would have, but that's not the point.  "they" righties, were happy with him and that's the point.  opposite of me is what we needed.  Now if someone comes trying to step on my balls about how liberal this board is, I/we can legitametly say, bollocks!  I know you don't like him, I know he pisses some people off, so do I, but the extreme right has someone as mod they can trust. (yes I know BB, you claim no affiliation, yet the righties are ok with you bigtime and that's the hole point, you're opposite me.)  As far as him quelling good discussions, welcome to getbig, such has been so as long as I can remember.  On a hole, I think we do fairly well here in political considering the open do what you want format of this forum.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 06:05:04 AM »
Spitzer is toast

He'll be gone by the end of the week

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2008, 07:17:56 AM »
BB is a great representative of the close-minded, logic-dodging, debate-avoiding neotaint crapsandwich we have in DC at the moment.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2008, 07:31:27 AM »
BB is a great representative of the close-minded, logic-dodging, debate-avoiding neotaint crapsandwich we have in DC at the moment.

exactly...  as you've also noticed they have their other supporters here aside from bb... 8)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2008, 08:08:11 AM »
You talked him into it, but BB was my idea.

He's good mod. 

Agreeing or Disagreeing with his politics has nothing to do with it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2008, 08:46:03 AM »
You talked him into it, but BB was my idea.

He's good mod. 

Agreeing or Disagreeing with his politics has nothing to do with it.
Sorry bro, I didn't remember that. oops...  I know I pretty much begged him to do it.  He actually said no several times.  The righties are happy as hell with him so I'm happy but you can't please everyone.  Every single mod on getbig has some opposition to their position.  I know it was important to appoint the extremes in a political forum, that most of us agreed with.  Had we not made it so, this forum would be dead meat.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2008, 08:48:11 AM »
LOL that poor woman!  "My husband would rather pay $3000/hour to sleep with a whore than sleep with me."  :-[
crap I missed this caption :D  That is fuckered up.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2008, 09:02:51 AM »
resignation imminent

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2008, 10:10:38 AM »
as much as people hate cops and law enforcement. if it wasnt for them, these guys would be in complete corruption.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2008, 12:26:44 PM »
crap I missed this caption :D  That is fuckered up.

Am I wrong?  ???