Author Topic: 240, Lurker, Blackass etc - did Obama lie here?  (Read 6667 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 240, Lurker, Blackass etc - did Obama lie here?
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
If you honestly believe that, then why would you continue to engage such a person?

Straw supports the Stim Bill, ObamaCare, and all the WTF policies of Obama and she has the vagina to call me out?    LMFAO. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »
If you honestly believe that, then why would you continue to engage such a person?

good question

I've made that statement on this board many times

I guess I keep thinking maybe he'll get help or at least stop the blatant lying when it's pointed out to him

you're right though

engaging an insane person and thinking you're going to have meaningful dialogue is pointless

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »
simple question 333

at what point in the video do you see/hear Obama making the statement you've attributed to him below?

why is that so difficult for you to do?

He said doctors choose to ampute feet over treating patients because they get an immediate 35k.   LIE 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2011, 12:29:42 PM »
Think about it fool.   He is saying docs dont care for their patients because they get paid "a pittance" and then clean up when the foot gets amputated.   The entire statement shows very clearly the point he is making, AS WAS POINTED OUT BY THE BOARD OF SURGEONS. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »
good question

I've made that statement on this board many times

I guess I keep thinking maybe he'll get help or at least stop the blatant lying when it's pointed out to him

you're right though

engaging an insane person and thinking you're going to have meaningful dialogue is pointless

First, let me clarify that I don't believe 33 is insane at all.  But, like you mentioned, you've said it countless times now.

But you remind me of something that happened up here about 10 years ago.  A friend of mine who liked to fight was going to beat the shit out of two guys one night.  They made the wrong comment to the wrong person, but it hardly warranted an ass kicking.  One kid kept trying to talk to him to find out why he was so angry, which only served to agitate him more.

I pulled the kid away and asked him if he thought my friend was a rational person.  He said of course not, so I asked him why he was trying to rationalize with him - just walk the fuck away.

If you believe your own statements, you should just do the same.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2011, 12:35:13 PM »
Think about it fool.   He is saying docs dont care for their patients because they get paid "a pittance" and then clean up when the foot gets amputated.   The entire statement shows very clearly the point he is making, AS WAS POINTED OUT BY THE BOARD OF SURGEONS. 

I simply asked you where in your video I can find the statement you've attributed to Obama that a doctors choose to amputate feet over treating a patient

just tell me where in the 60 second video you see that statement being made by Obama

or admit you lied and that statement is not in the video

either one is fine

thanks

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2011, 12:38:54 PM »
First, let me clarify that I don't believe 33 is insane at all.  But, like you mentioned, you've said it countless times now.

But you remind me of something that happened up here about 10 years ago.  A friend of mine who liked to fight was going to beat the shit out of two guys one night.  They made the wrong comment to the wrong person, but it hardly warranted an ass kicking.  One kid kept trying to talk to him to find out why he was so angry, which only served to agitate him more.

I pulled the kid away and asked him if he thought my friend was a rational person.  He said of course not, so I asked him why he was trying to rationalize with him - just walk the fuck away.

If you believe your own statements, you should just do the same.

fuck that

I'm sick of 333 constant lying

if it were just an occasional thing I would ignore and/or would not belabor the point but he spams the board with this shit and then challenges us by asking if Obama lied (note title of this thread)

If he can't take someone asking him to merely show us what part of a video contained a statement that he attributes to Obama then he should stop posting this shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2011, 12:42:20 PM »
Ha ha ha!!!!   Take the entire statement in its entirety and it clear as day that Obama is a lying sack of SHIT - just as the Board of Surgeons called him out on.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2011, 12:43:12 PM »
fuck that

I'm sick of 333 constant lying

if it were just an occasional thing I would ignore and/or would not belabor the point but he spams the board with this shit and then challenges us by asking if Obama lied (note title of this thread)

If he can't take someone asking him to merely show us what part of a video contained a statement that he attributes to Obama then he should stop posting this shit

That's kind of what I thought.   You don't really think he's insane, you just can't help yourself.   I think you think about him when you're offline.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2011, 12:46:23 PM »
That's kind of what I thought.   You don't really think he's insane, you just can't help yourself.   I think you think about him when you're offline.

I believe he is insane or a pathological liar

he made a claim and challenged the board and I've simply asked him to show us where the statement that he attributed to Obama

he could just as easily say "I made a mistake" and that statement is not in the video

I've admitted mistakes when I make them

what's so hard about that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2011, 12:46:48 PM »

Straw, licker, 180, blackass, etc are just raw because Obama's presidency was not supposed to turn out the be the embarassing, dishonest, incompetent, corrupt, and inept mess it is.  

They truly believed Obama was the second coming.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2011, 12:48:11 PM »

he made a claim and challenged the board and I've simply asked him to show us where the statement that he attributed to Obama

he could just as easily say "I made a mistake" and that statement is not in the video

Its the natural and logical conclusion that a normal person takes away from his statement, the same way they did with the tonsils nonsense he spouted.    Same bs from this muslim marxist sleeper cell - neo-communist POTUS

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2011, 12:50:12 PM »

We're not talking about him.  We're talking about you.  You just admitted again you think he's insane or a pathological liar, yet you still follow him around and try to change that.   What does that say about you?   I'm assuming you know that Insanity and pathological lying cannot be cured by countering posts on a message board.  

Log off, or you're equally fucked up.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2011, 12:51:06 PM »
CHICAGO—The American College of Surgeons is deeply disturbed over the uninformed public comments President Obama continues to make about the high-quality care provided by surgeons in the United States. When the President makes statements that are incorrect or not based in fact, we think he does a disservice to the American people at a time when they want clear, understandable facts about health care reform. We want to set the record straight.

Yesterday during a town hall meeting, President Obama got his facts completely wrong. He stated that a surgeon gets paid $50,000 for a leg amputation when, in fact, Medicare pays a surgeon between $740 and $1,140 for a leg amputation. This payment also includes the evaluation of the patient on the day of the operation plus patient follow-up care that is provided for 90 days after the operation. Private insurers pay some variation of the Medicare reimbursement for this service.

Three weeks ago, the President suggested that a surgeon’s decision to remove a child’s tonsils is based on the desire to make a lot of money. That remark was ill-informed and dangerous, and we were dismayed by this characterization of the work surgeons 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2011, 12:53:11 PM »
We're not talking about him.  We're talking about you.  You just admitted again you think he's insane or a pathological liar, yet you still follow him around and try to change that.   What does that say about you?   I'm assuming you know that Insanity and pathological lying cannot be cured by countering posts on a message board.  

hahaha follow him around he's in every post,to avoid him would be impossable

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2011, 12:54:31 PM »
Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath." Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.

Grandiose sense of self
   Pathological lying  <------   Nonstop 24/7 every waking minute
    Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
    Shallow emotions
   Inability to interact with reality  <--------ditto
    Poor behavioral controls/impulsive nature
    Irresponsibility/unreliability
    Lack of realistic life plan   <------  No one has ever won an award for 70,000 internet whining posts
    Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
    Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them  <--- hence the reason he never answers questions when called out on his personal behavior
   Paranoid
    Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
    Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
    Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
    Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
    Incapable of real human attachment to another <---- though his imaginary gf is a result of other humans being repulsed by him

Anyone posting nonstop 24/7 on the internet with no real life has mental problems.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2011, 12:54:45 PM »

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2011, 12:56:44 PM »
who's that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2011, 12:57:42 PM »

I log off all the time, sometimes for days at a time

333 started this thread and challenged people by asking if Obama lied

All I've done is ask him to tell me what point in the video is the claim he attributed to Obama or admit it doesn't exist

that's a pretty simple request.

if you have a problem with that then you can take your own advice and log off or not

makes no difference to me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »
who's that

The woman who got caught pimping a teen girl at OWS  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2011, 12:58:28 PM »
I log off all the time, sometimes for days at a time

333 started this thread and challenged people by asking if Obama lied

All I've done is ask him to tell me what point in the video is the claim he attributed to Obama or admit it doesn't exist

that's a pretty simple request.

if you have a problem with that then you can take your own advice and log off or not

He lied about the payment to the docs.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2011, 12:58:31 PM »

I'm pretty sure I ignore about 90% + of his posts

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:37 PM »

One, I don't follow you around constantly like you do with him.   But if I decide you're insane, I will stop engaging you.    I'm still on the fence.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:44 PM »

lol.  You should post here more often.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2011, 01:00:23 PM »
who's that

Rick Perry when asked about debates.