Author Topic: Obama & DNC Advisor attacking Ann Romney "never worked a day in her life"  (Read 13325 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I don't condone the comment but I find it amusing that certain people on here who have devoted hudreds of hours of their life criticizing Michelle Obama suddenly find this one tiny comment to be such and outrage

I don't know that I find it amusing, it's mostly sad that a person can lose themselves so much like that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
NOW Prez: Ann Romney Lacks 'Life Experience' And 'Imagination'
NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein
Posted on April 12, 2012 9:54:43 PM EDT by governsleastgovernsbest

Back up the bus! After bouncing Hilary Rosen beneath the Greyhound, President Obama and friends might have to throw it in reverse again over the person of Dem surrogate Terry O'Neill. The NOW president told Ed Schultz tonight that Ann Romney, along with Mitt, lacks the "life experience" and "imagination" to understand most Americans.

For good measure, in the very same segment Dem congresswoman Maxine Waters called the Republican candidate for president Mitt "Rot-ney." Classy bunch!

View the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I find this to be the most amusing:

Flashback: Hilary Rosen Slams Republicans For Attacks On Michelle Obama

Overnight, DNC strategist and CNN analyst Hilary Rosen became a lightning rod of controversy after attacking Ann Romney for, “never working a day in her life.”

That attack quickly escalated after Ann Romney joined Twitter to defend herself and Rosen refused to apologize, doubling down on her controversial statements.

In 2008, Rosen derided Republican attacks against Michelle Obama as an example as “stupid strategy.”

“You know essentially, you’ve taken on sort of the most sympathetic person in the candidate’s realm, the wife, who is taking care of the children, supporting the husband, doing everything she can because she loves him,” Rosen said on Anderson Cooper 360 according to a CNN transcript from May 19, 2008.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/rosen-2008-attacks-michelle-obama-stupid/476771

These stupid, hypocritical leftists can't help but contradict themselves every chance they get.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Biden’s Turn To Drive The Bus Over Rosen, Calls Her Attack On Ann Romney “Outrageous”…
Weasel Zippers ^ | 4/12/12 | zip
Posted on April 12, 2012 9:32:51 PM EDT by Nachum

Whose job is it to grab the spatula and scrape Rosen’s flattened carcass off the road?

(National Journal) — Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday continued the White House’s condemnation of Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen’s comment that Ann Romney “hasn’t worked a day in her life.”

“That’s an outrageous assertion,” Biden said during an interview that aired Thursday night on MSNBC’s The Ed Show.

“Look, I fought my whole career … to get to one point where my daughter is able to make whatever choice she wants and no one question it,” Biden continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at weaselzippers.us ...

Fury

• Getbig V
Has this Rosen woman ever worked a day in her life? She was a fucking lobbyist for the music industry and helped BP lie through their teeth after the oil spill. Not exactly what I'd call 'honest work'. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Has this Rosen woman ever worked a day in her life? She was a fucking lobbyist for the music industry and helped BP lie through their teeth after the oil spill. Not exactly what I'd call 'honest work'. 

What these idiots don't get is that it's stuff like this that turns me from a tepid Romney voter into a full. Blown supporter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
being a parent that stays with the kids is tougher than a lot of 'real' jobs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Axelrod to CNN: Rosen is 'your employee, not ours'

Comments (93) By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 4/12/12 7:03 PM EDT
Obama campaign senior strategist David Axelrod suggested Thursday that the Romney campaign jumped on Hilary Rosen's comments "like a raft in the deep blue sea" as they drown in "their own problems."

"It was an unfortunate comment," Axelrod said on CNN's "John King USA," following up on a Wednesday night tweet in which he described Rosen's remarks -- made on CNN -- as "inappropriate and offensive."

(Also on POLITICO: 10 things about Hilary Rosen.)

Axelrod reminded King that Rosen is "your employee, not ours."

Though some Romney supporters have identified Rosen as an Obama adviser, Axelrod noted that "she works for CNN. CNN, I think, wouldn't allow her to be an operative for our campaign or the DNC."

The president, vice president, first lady and several other top Obama advisers have all distanced themselves from Rosen in the last day, and Axelrod said that though Rosen is an Obama supporter, Team Obama did what was right in speaking out against her. "I think we have an obligation in politics and public life when someone, even friends, say things that are inappropriate to say so. In fact, in certain ways, when your friends say it, there's more of an obligation to do so," Axelrod said.

(Also on POLITICO: Hilary Rosen, Ann Romney in TV faceoff.)

"I've been disappointed on the other side of the aisle just recently when things happened where Governor Romney and others were not willing to stand up and denounce speech that most people would call inappropriate," he said, in an apparent reference to Rush Limbaugh's comments on Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yeah, sorry, but this whole "the dems just declared a war on women..."

Cause of what this one dipshit (who works for the media, and not obama), said?

Look, zimmerman was a democrat and obama voter.  Can the dems claim him?  ;)  "Dems using stand-your-ground law inappropriately" cause ONE of them does it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What these idiots don't get is that it's stuff like this that turns me from a tepid Romney voter into a full. Blown supporter.

imagine what happens when these idiots find out your support for Vandersloot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

He will wait until he has had his ass kicked for 8 pages and then go with the weak "i was just kidding" routine in order to make the beatings stop.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He will wait until he has had his ass kicked for 8 pages and then go with the weak "i was just kidding" routine in order to make the beatings stop.

What the fuck are you talking about?

BTW - can you go stalk someone else - you are creepy and sick.       

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Still never addressed this.

I guess when you reveal how Obama is stepping down and not running, it will make up for your shitty taste in candidates.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Still never addressed this.

I guess when you reveal how Obama is stepping down and not running, it will make up for your shitty taste in candidates.

I would support Vandersloot over obama no doubt - why not? 

Joran at least gets shit done and does not make a big thing about it.  With thugbama all we get is Castro like speeches every day, day after day, and more divisive communisitic bullshit while he and he ghetto hog of a wife soak up tax dollars like a vacuum to finance their grift. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I would support Vandersloot over obama no doubt - why not? 

Of course you would.  Stupid people do stupid things like this.  It's expected from them and proven from you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Of course you would.  Stupid people do stupid things like this.  It's expected from them and proven from you.

You voted for obama remember? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Sure did.

Will be voting for him again if Romney pulls a brain dead move like McCain did and pick a dumb ass running mate like Palin.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
;D

It's incredible that they believed voting for Obama in 2008 was the correct thing to do because the economy was bad, but now that the ECONOMY IS WORSE they don't believe in replacing him.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
she probably wasn't your average stay home mom taking care of the kids,she probably had nannies,cooks to feed them, butlers and don't forget the chauffeurs to drive them around ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Has Ann Romney actually ever worked?

Mitt keeps bringing her up as his "advisor" on women and what they are interested in so she is fair game to be criticized (I know the right wingers on this board who criticized Michelle Obama's clothes, body, and words won't have an issue with this)

Fury

• Getbig V

Mitt keeps bringing her up as his "advisor" on women and what they are interested in so she is fair game to be criticized (I know the right wingers on this board who criticized Michelle Obama's clothes, body, and words won't have an issue with this)

93% of people on the liberal HuffPo's poll came out against Rosen. I take it you're one of the 7% who thought otherwise? Keep up the good fight, soldier.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Its about the hypocrisy fool.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
93% of people on the liberal HuffPo's poll came out against Rosen. I take it you're one of the 7% who thought otherwise? Keep up the good fight, soldier.  ::)

try to pay attention - I already said I don't condone the comment

I don't condone the comment but I find it amusing that certain people on here who have devoted hudreds of hours of their life criticizing Michelle Obama suddenly find this one tiny comment to be such and outrage

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Its about the hypocrisy fool.   

You mean yours?