Author Topic: Hunter Biden the father of Arkansas woman’s baby, DNA test shows  (Read 17329 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden the father of Arkansas woman’s baby, DNA test shows
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2019, 04:06:27 PM »
Who cares...he's not running for office.

YOU do  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2019, 04:22:13 PM »
Nope - You asked a question & I offered some answers
And clearly you missed the possible answers to you’re questions

And I’m sure Dos will supply you with his own answers

Oh and is there any truth in the story of an investment firm linked
To $130 Million in special federal bailout loans while Joe was VP
& Profits routed through a subsidiary in Cayman Islands to
Hide from US Taxes ??

Who knows? Do you know? I don't know. Discredit Joe Biden all you want. Even if you convince everyone on Getbig that he's a scoundrel, a lech and a scumbag, it will change nothing. What's more, it is unlikely you have the ability to vote for who becomes president of the U.S. in 2020. Like "they" say, every vote counts.....except yours.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2019, 04:26:27 PM »
Uncle Joe does not meet the qualifications but I think Hunter Biden definitely should be offered Getbigger membership.

He has shown numerous examples of Getbigger behavior.

Simply put...he would be an outstanding addition!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2019, 04:35:44 PM »
Uncle Joe does not meet the qualifications but I think Hunter Biden definitely should be offered Getbigger membership.

He has numerous examples of Getbigger behavior.

Simply put...he is outstanding!

Based on what I've learned about him today on Getbig, I have to agree with you. He might even be able to participate in the fitness catagory at the next Mr. Olympia. Based on the photo you posted, he's got the 5:00 shadow down perfectly and he's better looking than a lot of the contestants, including Go-4-It, (this is a joke JPJ). Based on looks alone, I'd vote for him (if he were running) before I'd vote for his dad.  ;D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2019, 09:22:48 PM »
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported on Wednesday:

DNA test has established Hunter Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son, as the father of a baby born out of wedlock in Arkansas, according to a motion filed in the state by the child’s mother’s legal counsel.

DNA testing has established, “with scientific certainty,” that Hunter Biden is the father of an Arkansas baby, according to a motion filed Wednesday in Independence County on behalf of the child’s mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts.

Biden, son of former vice president Joe Biden, “is not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process,” the filing states.

Hunter Biden, who initially denied having sexual relations with Roberts, eventually agreed to take a DNA test, according to documents filed by Roberts’ attorney, Clint Lancaster.

In May, Hunter Biden married South African-born Melissa Cohen. TMZ reported, “The couple was married by an L.A. minister who runs an instant marriage company, which makes us think Uncle Joe and the rest of the family were not there.”

Hunter Biden previously dated Hallie Biden, the widow of his older brother Beau Biden. The New York Post’s Page Six reported that their relationship ran from April 2017 to April 2019; this would mean the purported date of conception for Roberts’ baby occurred during Hunter’s romance with Hallie.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2019, 09:52:07 PM »
DOH!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2019, 10:43:10 PM »
He obviously went raw, no condom, no pull out.  Shouldn't this be celebrated no matter his political persuasion?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2019, 11:17:48 PM »
Who knows? Do you know? I don't know. Discredit Joe Biden all you want. Even if you convince everyone on Getbig that he's a scoundrel, a lech and a scumbag, it will change nothing. What's more, it is unlikely you have the ability to vote for who becomes president of the U.S. in 2020. Like "they" say, every vote counts.....except yours.

Clearly I Don’t
I asked you the question if there was any truth in it - Try & Keep up

Yes you are correct I’m not American or have a Vote - I’ve stated that Clear & Often
Though my daughter & son in law do have votes.
It appears my interest in American politics bothers you as it did Gimmick J Vaselino
Any connection are you both one & the same.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2019, 12:06:56 AM »

Clearly I Don’t
I asked you the question if there was any truth in it - Try & Keep up

Yes you are correct I’m not American or have a Vote - I’ve stated that Clear & Often
Though my daughter & son in law do have votes.
It appears my interest in American politics bothers you as it did Gimmick J Vaselino
Any connection are you both one & the same.

How the fuck would I know if there is any truth to this garbage about Hunter Biden?

Okay, so I rag on about the fact that you aren't an American. My bad. The United States is a world leader, but so is England and a few other countries.

My son, daughter in law, three grandkids and, just today a second, great-grandchild all live in Germany. You don't see me commenting on Germany's politics. Hmm, maybe it is because I don't believe I am qualified to intelligently critic another country's government.

Your interest in American politics doesn't bother me. It does make me wonder why you don't spend more time maintaining your own weedy garden. Maybe it is because the U.S. saved your ass in the past.

Suggesting I am a gimmick or have one, has me in hysterics. Honestly, I am laughing so hard, I may have heart failure... I think I may even have peed my thong.  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2019, 03:59:56 PM »
How the fuck would I know if there is any truth to this garbage about Hunter Biden?

By reading. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2019, 05:44:37 PM »

Okay, so I rag on about the fact that you aren't an American. My bad. The United States is a world leader, but so is England and a few other countries.

My son, daughter in law, three grandkids and, just today a second, great-grandchild all live in Germany. You don't see me commenting on Germany's politics. Hmm, maybe it is because I don't believe I am qualified to intelligently critic another country's government.

Your interest in American politics doesn't bother me. It does make me wonder why you don't spend more time maintaining your own weedy garden. Maybe it is because the U.S. saved your ass in the past.

Suggesting I am a gimmick or have one, has me in hysterics. Honestly, I am laughing so hard, I may have heart failure... I think I may even have peed my thong.  :)

As stated by Dos - Try Reading More & Keeping informed.
And this is an American Internet site - so I have an interest in some American politics
Especially Donald & What He’s doing & the affect it’s having in a Positive way across
The world especially in Europe & UK - I like his Politics & His Brashness & The Fact
He’s Destroying Retarded Liberal Leftists Everyday Just By Being Donald & POTUS
That’s wonderful & Makes Me Smile Everyday 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I’m thankful for the American Help in the war - And all who fought.
We have an amazing American Cemetery & It is A Real Honour & Testament,
It’s Immaculately Presented & Kept.   

Though How Many Wars has America won since 1945
They’ve been in 5 major wars & only 1 victory Gulf war
The others Korea , Vietnam , Iraq , & Afghanistan not so Good.
So let’s not go down that Route.

You are not a Gimmick though as I’ve mentioned before something
Is different & Changed about your posting style

Maybe you’re Somewhat Triggered - Relax & Try Staying calm.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2019, 08:00:48 PM »
How can one tell when a Biden is lying?

Same with any liberal...Their lips are moving.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2019, 09:07:00 PM »
How can one tell when a Biden is lying?

Same with any liberal...Their lips are moving.

Ha ha
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Old ones are the best

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2019, 07:17:33 AM »
I can’t even imagine someone trying to defend the behavior of this piece of shit. Especially in the name of partisan politics.

It speaks volumes about your lack of personal morals if you’re trying to justify the behavior of Hunter and Joe Biden.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2019, 08:08:00 AM »
I can’t even imagine someone trying to defend the behavior of this piece of shit. Especially in the name of partisan politics.

It speaks volumes about your lack of personal morals if you’re trying to justify the behavior of Hunter and Joe Biden.

It's funny to watch liberals try to preach about morals and acceptance. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2019, 08:28:43 AM »
It's funny to watch liberals try to preach about morals and acceptance. ;D

Stupid people just don’t realize they’re stupid.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2019, 08:36:27 AM »

Ha ha
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Old ones are the best
;D Yup!  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2019, 02:07:31 PM »
By reading. 

Reading what? Reading what you do?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2019, 02:18:51 PM »

As stated by Dos - Try Reading More & Keeping informed.
And this is an American Internet site - so I have an interest in some American politics
Especially Donald & What He’s doing & the affect it’s having in a Positive way across
The world especially in Europe & UK - I like his Politics & His Brashness & The Fact
He’s Destroying Retarded Liberal Leftists Everyday Just By Being Donald & POTUS
That’s wonderful & Makes Me Smile Everyday 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I’m thankful for the American Help in the war - And all who fought.
We have an amazing American Cemetery & It is A Real Honour & Testament,
It’s Immaculately Presented & Kept.   

Though How Many Wars has America won since 1945
They’ve been in 5 major wars & only 1 victory Gulf war
The others Korea , Vietnam , Iraq , & Afghanistan not so Good.
So let’s not go down that Route.

You are not a Gimmick though as I’ve mentioned before something
Is different & Changed about your posting style

Maybe you’re Somewhat Triggered - Relax & Try Staying calm.

Nice missive.

You'd be surprised at how relaxed and calm I am. I sometimes find Getbig entertaining and at other times it is far too negative. Admittedly, I spend too much time on this board (as do you and a lot of other folks). Fortunately, I do have several other interests and commitments which help to keep me grounded.

This is not an excuse, but I am retired and therefore have an abundance of free time. Although I am not alone in this, I do sometimes wonder how it is many of you seem to have nothing else going on in your lives other than Getbig.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2019, 03:57:27 PM »
1,809 DAYS REMAINING IN THE GLORIOUS TRUMP PRESIDENCY !

Choke on it, libidiots.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2019, 06:33:54 PM »
Pretty troubled man.

Hunter Biden suspected of smoking crack in DC strip club’s VIP room
By Joe Marino, Elizabeth Rosner and Bruce Golding November 26, 2019

Hunter Biden was suspected of smoking crack inside a strip club where he dropped “thousands of dollars” during multiple visits — at the same time he held a seat on the board of a controversial Ukrainian natural-gas company, The Post has learned.

The incident, which took place at Archibald’s Gentlemen’s Club in Washington, DC, late last year, represents the most recent alleged drug use by Biden, 49, who has acknowledged six stints in rehab for alcoholism and addiction that included a crack binge in 2016.

Workers at Archibald’s, located about three blocks north of the White House, said Biden was a regular there, with two bartenders and a security worker all instantly recognizing his photo and one worker identifying him by name.

Security worker Ranko Petrovic said Biden — the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic front-runner to challenge President Trump next year — would routinely hole up in a VIP room and drink during his visits.

Although Petrovic said the club “had no issue with him,” former Archibald’s managing partner James Ritter said one occasion in late 2018 was marred by a “suspicion of drug use.”

“There was a smell of burning Styrofoam in the VIP room. We told him nothing illegal can go on here,” Ritter said.

“We didn’t see anything illegal. After he was spoken to, the smell stopped.”

“VIP employees suspected it was crack,” he added.

Hunter spent “thousands and thousands of dollars in the Archibald’s VIP rooms,” and paid his bills with “credit cards that didn’t have his name on it.”

The club generally required customers to use credit cards that matched official IDs, but “Hunter was a bit of an exception,” Ritter said.

“Whenever he was in town he came in for two days in a row, disappeared and come back a month later,” Ritter said.

Archibald’s current owner, Dan Harris, didn’t return an email seeking comment.

At the time of the incident, Hunter was a board member of the Ukrainian natural-gas company Burisma, which reportedly paid him as much as $50,000 a month.

That job lies at the heart of the ongoing impeachment inquiry against Trump, with Democrats alleging that the president withheld nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine in a bid to force an investigation into corruption allegations against Hunter and his dad.

Trump has denied any quid pro quo.

Hunter joined the Burisma board in April 2014 but declined the company’s offer to serve another term in May due to the controversy surrounding his membership, according to a July 1 profile by the New Yorker.

In an interview with ABC News last month, Hunter denied a suggestion that he wasn’t qualified because he “didn’t have any extensive knowledge about natural gas or Ukraine.”

“No, but I think I had as much knowledge as anybody else who was on the board — if not more,” he said.

Hunter — who’s currently embroiled in a paternity scandal with an Arkansas woman, Lunden Alexis Roberts — also conceded that being the son of the then-vice president “of course” played a role in his selection.

Hunter has never detailed the extent of the work he did for Burisma, although the New Yorker report said he attended board meetings and energy forums in Europe “once or twice a year.”

The magazine’s 11,000-word-plus profile was based on a series of warts-and-all interviews in which Hunter detailed a fall 2016 drug binge in Los Angeles, where he repeatedly bought crack at a homeless encampment while going without sleep for several days.

On Oct. 28, 2016, he checked into rehab at the Grace Grove Lifestyle Center in Sedona, Ariz., but left after only a week and headed to the nearby Mii Amo resort spa.

Hunter was joined there by former sister-in-law Hallie Biden — widow of his older brother, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who died of brain cancer in May 2015 — and they launched an affair that lasted about a year, according to the New Yorker.

Hunter — whose first wife, Kathleen, obtained a divorce from amid his relationship with Hallie — re-married in May following a whirlwind, six-day romance with Melissa Cohen, 33.

In his ABC interview last month, Hunter said he’d “done estimable things and things I regret,” but was now in “probably the best place I’ve ever been in my life.”

His personal lawyer and spokesman, George Mesires, didn’t return requests for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/hunter-biden-suspected-of-smoking-crack-in-dc-strip-clubs-vip-room/

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2019, 06:48:56 PM »
Obviously Hunter Biden and Joe Biden both don’t know when to pull out....

At least for Sleepy Joe, you don’t pay 18 years of child support for an election loss.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2019, 07:02:07 PM »
Obviously Hunter Biden and Joe Biden both don’t know when to pull out....

At least for Sleepy Joe, you don’t pay 18 years of child support for an election loss.

Beautifully worded, m'lady!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2019, 07:40:07 PM »
“Hunter was joined there by former sister-in-law Hallie Biden — widow of his older brother, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who died of brain cancer in May 2015 — and they launched an affair that lasted about a year, according to the New Yorker.”

Now that is a good quality human being exhibiting the finest character traits of a Democrat.

I’m sure the next step in the world of liberal depravity is sawing a chunk off his mommy !

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2019, 10:53:35 PM »
Pretty troubled man.

Hunter Biden suspected of smoking crack in DC strip club’s VIP room
By Joe Marino, Elizabeth Rosner and Bruce Golding November 26, 2019

Hunter Biden was suspected of smoking crack inside a strip club where he dropped “thousands of dollars” during multiple visits — at the same time he held a seat on the board of a controversial Ukrainian natural-gas company, The Post has learned.

The incident, which took place at Archibald’s Gentlemen’s Club in Washington, DC, late last year, represents the most recent alleged drug use by Biden, 49, who has acknowledged six stints in rehab for alcoholism and addiction that included a crack binge in 2016.

Workers at Archibald’s, located about three blocks north of the White House, said Biden was a regular there, with two bartenders and a security worker all instantly recognizing his photo and one worker identifying him by name.

Security worker Ranko Petrovic said Biden — the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic front-runner to challenge President Trump next year — would routinely hole up in a VIP room and drink during his visits.

Although Petrovic said the club “had no issue with him,” former Archibald’s managing partner James Ritter said one occasion in late 2018 was marred by a “suspicion of drug use.”

“There was a smell of burning Styrofoam in the VIP room. We told him nothing illegal can go on here,” Ritter said.

“We didn’t see anything illegal. After he was spoken to, the smell stopped.”

“VIP employees suspected it was crack,” he added.

Hunter spent “thousands and thousands of dollars in the Archibald’s VIP rooms,” and paid his bills with “credit cards that didn’t have his name on it.”

The club generally required customers to use credit cards that matched official IDs, but “Hunter was a bit of an exception,” Ritter said.

“Whenever he was in town he came in for two days in a row, disappeared and come back a month later,” Ritter said.

Archibald’s current owner, Dan Harris, didn’t return an email seeking comment.

At the time of the incident, Hunter was a board member of the Ukrainian natural-gas company Burisma, which reportedly paid him as much as $50,000 a month.

That job lies at the heart of the ongoing impeachment inquiry against Trump, with Democrats alleging that the president withheld nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine in a bid to force an investigation into corruption allegations against Hunter and his dad.

Trump has denied any quid pro quo.

Hunter joined the Burisma board in April 2014 but declined the company’s offer to serve another term in May due to the controversy surrounding his membership, according to a July 1 profile by the New Yorker.

In an interview with ABC News last month, Hunter denied a suggestion that he wasn’t qualified because he “didn’t have any extensive knowledge about natural gas or Ukraine.”

“No, but I think I had as much knowledge as anybody else who was on the board — if not more,” he said.

Hunter — who’s currently embroiled in a paternity scandal with an Arkansas woman, Lunden Alexis Roberts — also conceded that being the son of the then-vice president “of course” played a role in his selection.

Hunter has never detailed the extent of the work he did for Burisma, although the New Yorker report said he attended board meetings and energy forums in Europe “once or twice a year.”

The magazine’s 11,000-word-plus profile was based on a series of warts-and-all interviews in which Hunter detailed a fall 2016 drug binge in Los Angeles, where he repeatedly bought crack at a homeless encampment while going without sleep for several days.

On Oct. 28, 2016, he checked into rehab at the Grace Grove Lifestyle Center in Sedona, Ariz., but left after only a week and headed to the nearby Mii Amo resort spa.

Hunter was joined there by former sister-in-law Hallie Biden — widow of his older brother, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who died of brain cancer in May 2015 — and they launched an affair that lasted about a year, according to the New Yorker.

Hunter — whose first wife, Kathleen, obtained a divorce from amid his relationship with Hallie — re-married in May following a whirlwind, six-day romance with Melissa Cohen, 33.

In his ABC interview last month, Hunter said he’d “done estimable things and things I regret,” but was now in “probably the best place I’ve ever been in my life.”

His personal lawyer and spokesman, George Mesires, didn’t return requests for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/hunter-biden-suspected-of-smoking-crack-in-dc-strip-clubs-vip-room/

What a thourghly Decent Man he comes across as   ::)
This piece of crap needs bringing down a good few pegs
And more than likely should be investigated