Author Topic: Anddddddddddd furthermore......!!  (Read 1523 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Anddddddddddd furthermore......!!
« on: August 04, 2023, 10:41:05 AM »
It says a lot when the judge has to tell you not to commit any "new" crimes.  Wonder how long it will be before he does exactly what he was told not to do?  Committing crimes is his whole gimmick at this point.

---
“I have never heard that”: Experts stunned after judge “admonished” Trump not to commit any crimes
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%9CI+have+never+heard+that%E2%80%9D%3A+Experts+stunned+after+judge+%E2%80%9Cadmonished%E2%80%9D+Trump+not+to+commit+any+crimes

The magistrate judge presiding over former President Donald Trump's federal indictment in D.C. on Thursday warned him not to commit any crimes while he is awaiting trial.

Trump appeared before Magistrate Judge Moxila Upadhyaya, where he pleaded not guilty to four charges accusing him of conspiring to overturn his 2020 election loss ahead of the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Upadhyaya told the former president that "the most important condition of release is not committing any new crimes while on release, which could lead to him being detained and could add to the sentence he may eventually face," according to NPR. "She told Trump that it is a crime to 'influence a juror or try to threaten or bribe a witness or retaliate against anyone' connected to the case. Trump said he understands."

Trump has repeatedly attacked prosecutors and judges in his growing number of legal cases.

"Trump admonished not to commit any crimes as a term of his release. This guy obstructs justice like most of us breathe. And, as the judge observed, it's also a crime to influence a juror. Same's true re: a witness. Could be a wild ride," predicted columnist and author David Rothkopf.

Former federal prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, who served on special counsel Bob Mueller's team, told MSNBC that the order was "unusual."

"The standard condition that a judge usually emphasizes to a defendant is that they have to show up at each court appearance. That is the most important thing. That is what bail is for — so that you'll show up in court," he said. "But I heard that the standard condition and most important thing today is 'do not commit a crime'' followed up by 'do not tamper with a juror.' My first reaction was, I was a prosecutor for 21 years and I was a defense lawyer for five years, and I've never heard that."

---

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Anddddddddddd furthermore......!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 11:16:02 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 12:08:10 PM »
Who Is Judge Moxila Upadhyaya?

https://www.shethepeople.tv/us/who-is-moxila-upadhyaya

Would this be the same judge that worked in Hunter Biden’s law firm? lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 03:01:18 PM »
Who Is Judge Moxila Upadhyaya?

https://www.shethepeople.tv/us/who-is-moxila-upadhyaya

The judge that is going to put her foot up Trumpy's ass.  Obviously, she isn't very impressed with him so far.   ;D

"THAT I WAS THEN ARRESTED BY MY POLITICAL OPPONENT"...  hahahaha  this is so funny.  I was unaware that Biden was in the building or that he had that kind of power.

---

Trump reportedly ‘irked’ that arraignment judge called him ‘Mr Trump
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+reportedly+%E2%80%98irked%E2%80%99+that+arraignment+judge+called+him+%E2%80%98Mr+Trump

Donald Trump is said to have been left in a foul mood after his arraignment in Washington DC on Thursday – but not for the reason that many would think.

The former president was “irked” that US District Judge Moxila Upadhyaya referred to him as “Mr Trump” and not “Mr President” as he was formally hit with four charges over his attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, according to CNN.

A source told the network on Thursday that the former president subsequently left the court appearance “sour and dejected” as a result.

“I’m learning tonight that Trump left here in a sour and dejected mood,” said CNN host Kaitlan Collins.

“He was, quote, ‘pissed off,’ according to someone who spoke to him.”

She added: “I am told that the former president, one thing that irked him particularly, was during that hearing today that lasted about 27 minutes, was when the magistrate judge referred to him as simply ‘Mr Trump.’”

Mr Trump’s alleged annoyance comes as the staff at his Mar-a-Lago and Bedminster estates typically still refer to him as “President Trump” – despite leaving the White House over two years ago.

“That may not sound odd to anyone else, but he is still referred to by his former title ‘President Trump’ when he’s at his Bedminster golf club in New Jersey, as he is tonight, or at Mar-a-Lago,” revealed Ms Collins.

Despite the reports of Mr Trump’s mood behind the scenes, the former president appeared to be determined to put on a brave front following the arraignment.

Taking to Truth Social on Thursday night, he claimed – in a full-caps rant – that he had a “very good day”.

“CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I HAD TO FLY TO A FILTHY, DIRTY, FALLING APART, & VERY UNSAFE WASHINGTON, D.C., TODAY, & THAT I WAS THEN ARRESTED BY MY POLITICAL OPPONENT, WHO IS LOSING BADLY TO ME IN THE POLLS, CROOKED JOE BIDEN, IT WAS A VERY GOOD DAY!” he wrote on Truth Social.

---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 03:04:34 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2023, 03:07:52 PM »

Don't worry.  It's coming.   ::)

But even then, you might want for the actual count to be over before pouring that champagne and posting on here about it like you did last time.  As said.... everything you say always turns out to be the opposite.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2023, 03:41:54 PM »
Not uncommon for a judge to have that as part of a release. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2023, 04:18:52 PM »
Would this be the same judge that worked in Hunter Biden’s law firm? lol

This is true, except it was not Hunter Biden's law firm. She was a partner. Hunter worked as counsel, which is neither an associate nor partner, counsel more like a sub-contractor. If anything, Hunter worked for her. 

Chutkan worked at BSF from 2002 until the time of her appointment to the D.C. Circuit by then U.S. President Barack Obama in June 2014. She was made a partner of the firm in 2007. Biden, meanwhile, held the title of counsel at BSF from 2010 to 2014.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2023, 04:48:38 PM »
Not uncommon for a judge to have that as part of a release. ::)

Did yours?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2023, 04:57:20 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2023, 05:33:32 PM »
Didn't yours?

Seeing how I have never been arrested or in jail, I would have to say no.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2023, 04:29:48 AM »
All this just makes Trump's popularity and polling numbers increase.

Dems are only hurting themselves.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2023, 05:19:43 AM »
All this just makes Trump's popularity and polling numbers increase.

Dems are only hurting themselves.

I’m not sure about that. The people that hate him are still going to hate him, especially with how combative he is on social media. The republicans only hope is that Biden just doesn’t get democrats energized to vote in 2024.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2023, 07:38:44 AM »

I’m not sure about that. The people that hate him are still going to hate him, especially with how combative he is on social media. The republicans only hope is that Biden just doesn’t get democrats energized to vote in 2024.

It will come down the the independents again. Do they want 4 more years of better policy but utter chaos?

I feel last election many were burnt out, and had the Covid hangover.

However, as usual, it will likely come down to the economy, and how it's affecting the average person - not the 1%+

Personally, I'd like to see both Biden and Trump retire, and have younger candidates as an option.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2023, 07:51:15 AM »
I can't tell what is worse.  Blatantly lying like he does or having Cooper end of the orange scuff marks on his UGG boots after using Trumpy's head for a soccer ball.

The route that he took from National Airport to the Court House is impressive to behold and cuts through the National Mall, with majestic views of the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, the Capitol, and the White House.  It is truly a beautiful ride.  There is literally no chance he saw "filth" or "broken down buildings" on such a short ride.  Could he possibly just be lying again?   ::)    The whole ride from the airport to the Courthouse was captured via a dash cam and was broadcast on all of the networks that were covering the event yesterday.  As everyone plainly saw, there was no filth and decay (except for Trumpy), only trees in full bloom and green grass. 

---
Anderson Cooper Serves Trump An Ice Cold Reality Check Over 'Filthy' D.C. Claims
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Anderson+Cooper+Serves+Trump+An+Ice+Cold+Reality+Check+Over+%27Filthy%27+D.C.+Claims

CNN’s Anderson Cooper checked former President Donald Trump after he dished out claims that Washington, D.C., was “not the place” that he left at the end of his presidency.

The former president spoke to reporters at Reagan National Airport on Thursday after pleading not guilty to four charges linked to the attempted coup on Jan. 6, 2021.

“This is a very sad day for America, and it was also very sad driving through Washington, D.C., and seeing the filth and the decay and all of the broken buildings and walls and the graffiti. This is not the place that I left. It’s a very sad thing to see it,” Trump said.

Trump also took to his Truth Social platform and wrote that the city was “FILTHY, DIRTY, FALLING APART, & VERY UNSAFE.”

Cooper chimed in, reminding viewers of D.C.’s condition as Trump left office.

“We should point out that when the former president left office and left Washington, D.C., the city was on lockdown because of the attack on Jan. 6,” Cooper said.

“That is the city he left behind.”
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2023, 07:55:24 AM »
Hahahaha.  That didn't last long.  Once the orange turd was back on social media, he couldn't help his stupid self.   :D
Truly the exact same way an innocent man would behave. 

Doing exactly what the judge told him not to do sure worked out great following the E. Jean Carrol case didn't it?   :D

---
Trump Threatens ‘If You Go After Me, I’m Coming After You’ Day After Court Warns Him Not to Issue Threats
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Threatens+%E2%80%98If+You+Go+After+Me%2C+I%E2%80%99m+Coming+After+You%E2%80%99+Day+After+Court+Warns+Him+Not+to+Issue+Threats

At his most recent arraignment, Donald Trump was clearly warned not to threaten or try to retaliate against anyone connected in any way to the case. This being a story about Donald Trump, you probably know where things are going: He went and did it anyway.

“If You Go After Me, I’m Coming After You,” the disgraced ex-president said in a post on his Twitter clone, Truth Social.
---

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2023, 08:31:13 AM »

Personally, I'd like to see both Biden and Trump retire, and have younger candidates as an option.
This.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2023, 08:34:00 AM »
My vote goes to Ron for President  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2023, 08:56:45 AM »
My vote goes to Ron for President  :D
If he ran the country like he runs getbig, he'd always be on vacation! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2023, 09:48:07 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2023, 11:28:50 AM »

Well that is certainly different from the time where he claimed all the people inside were coming up to him and crying.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2023, 11:33:53 AM »
Hahahaha.   He's scared.  Christie will be at the debates and Christie while a flop in his own right can give the insults just as good as Trumpy and brutal reality checks that will only cause a bigger public meltdown than we have ever seen. 

---
Critics See A Brutal Self-Own From Donald Trump As He Explains Debate Avoidance

Donald Trump on Friday practically begged for mockery while explaining at an Alabama fundraiser why he won’t debate Republicans running against him for the presidency. (Watch the video below.)

The thrice-indicted ex-president cited his huge lead in the polls, saying: “I love to debate, but you know sometimes you don’t want to be a fool. You want a smart president. You don’t want a stupid president.”

On social media, we get :

“And there we go, admitting his inadequacies,” one wrote.

“Who is going to tell him?” another commented.

Trump has repeatedly called himself a “stable genius” and boasted of a high IQ test score that he will not disclose. He also once asked about injecting oneself with disinfectant to treat COVID-19.

Jokesters on the platform formerly known as Twitter couldn’t help but chime in on what they saw as a not-so-smart self-own in Alabama.

---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2023, 11:38:47 AM »
Nancy bringing the truth!   :D

Poor Duhnold realizing that nobody is scared of him and no one is playing his little games anymore.   :'( 

---
"I saw a scared puppy": Pelosi says Trump showed no bravado during Thursday's arraignment

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22I+saw+a+scared+puppy%22%3A+Pelosi+says+Trump+showed+no+bravado+during+Thursday%27s+arraignment

Weighing in on Donald Trump's arraignment on Thursday for charges related to his views regarding the validity of the 2020 election, Nancy Pelosi hit the former president where it hurts, his ego.

In an appearance on MSNBC's "Andrea Mitchell Reports" on Friday, she makes comments to the effect that he perhaps left his signature bravado back at Bedminster that day, because there was none to be found in or near the courtroom. "I wasn't in the courtroom of course but when I saw his coming out of his car and this or that, I saw a scared puppy," Pelosi told MSNBC. "He looked very, very, very concerned about the fate. I didn't see any bravado or confidence or anything like that. He knows the truth that he lost the election and now he's got to face the music."

Trump pleaded not guilty for the second time this week on Friday, this time for additional charges against him in the Mar-a-Lago documents case. And although the conditions of his release indicate that he's not to rile up any trouble, lest he create more of it for himself, he's already on Truth Social making what appear to be threatening statements. "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!" he wrote to the platform on Friday afternoon, ominously.

---

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2023, 11:52:19 AM »
Nancy bringing the truth!   :D

Poor Duhnold realizing that nobody is scared of him and no one is playing his little games anymore.   :'( 

---
"I saw a scared puppy": Pelosi says Trump showed no bravado during Thursday's arraignment

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22I+saw+a+scared+puppy%22%3A+Pelosi+says+Trump+showed+no+bravado+during+Thursday%27s+arraignment

Weighing in on Donald Trump's arraignment on Thursday for charges related to his views regarding the validity of the 2020 election, Nancy Pelosi hit the former president where it hurts, his ego.

In an appearance on MSNBC's "Andrea Mitchell Reports" on Friday, she makes comments to the effect that he perhaps left his signature bravado back at Bedminster that day, because there was none to be found in or near the courtroom. "I wasn't in the courtroom of course but when I saw his coming out of his car and this or that, I saw a scared puppy," Pelosi told MSNBC. "He looked very, very, very concerned about the fate. I didn't see any bravado or confidence or anything like that. He knows the truth that he lost the election and now he's got to face the music."

Trump pleaded not guilty for the second time this week on Friday, this time for additional charges against him in the Mar-a-Lago documents case. And although the conditions of his release indicate that he's not to rile up any trouble, lest he create more of it for himself, he's already on Truth Social making what appear to be threatening statements. "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMING AFTER YOU!" he wrote to the platform on Friday afternoon, ominously.

---
Was she sober when she saw him?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2023, 12:14:47 PM »
Was she sober when she saw him?

More than his supporters were most likely.