Author Topic: “80mil votes”  (Read 6380 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: “80mil votes”
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2021, 01:47:36 PM »
Election day is the day last day to vote in an election, either in person or by mail, before the polls close (actual time of day varies by state as does when the vote counting begins). Vote counting ends when 'all' the votes are counted regardless of what day that is. 

You can spin this every conservative which way you want (and you do) but there is nothing that proves this was a landslide or even a win for Trump either during or after the election....and there never will be. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

It is just a FACT that you will continue to interpret/distort the facts to suit your agenda regardless of the outcome of any legal processes and results you personally don't agree with.

I mean, just believing in the conservative agenda/ideology makes you no better and no worse than people who believe in the liberal agenda/ideology with the exception that in your case that you have a habit of stooping to name calling when you cannot make a point by any legitimate means....which is not only a cheap shot, it is completely ineffective in the minds of anyone with a modicum of intelligence and decency.

Yes or no. Did they or do they not stop the ballot count around 10 PM on election day and do they not resume the Ballot count approximately 4 AM the next morning? There is nothing to interpret here. This is a fact

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2021, 01:49:26 PM »
Hahahaha...show me your facts

They are the same facts that the voters, the recounts, the GOP state reps, the lower courts, the SC, the EC, the VP, and the AG all upheld.

The fact that you are stupid is evident on this board every day.

“Hahaha” bitch.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2021, 01:49:59 PM »
Yes or no. Did they or do they not stop the ballot count around 10 PM on election day and do they not resume the Ballot count approximately 4 AM the next morning? There is nothing to interpret here. This is a fact

Post evidence to where it is illegal or a crime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2021, 01:53:27 PM »
you quote a left wing rag to confirm left wing bias....priceless.

When you find someone quoting a right-wing rag to confirm a left-wing bias or conversely someone quoting a left-wing rag to confirm a right-wing bias, be sure to let me know and post it on Getbig. Until then, I hope you won't mind if I think your post is totally pointless, irrational and stupid.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2021, 02:11:40 PM »
When you find someone quoting a right-wing rag to confirm a left-wing bias or conversely someone quoting a left-wing rag to confirm a right-wing bias, be sure to let me know and post it on Getbig. Until then, I hope you won't mind if I think your post is totally pointless, irrational and stupid.

Isn’t it time for you to get another vaccine shot? There’s a new one coming out, novavax. You can’t be too safe you know.💉💉💉

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2021, 02:31:06 PM »

They? They could mean anyone/any state. Pick a state. Here's what happened in two states.

No. Pennsylvania did not stop counting the ballots around 10:00 p.m on election day and resume counting them at 4 AM.

Max M. Marin sparked confusion when he tweeted, “No more mail ballot results tonight.”
“Philadelphia City Commissioners say there will be no additional update on mail ballot votes tonight,” he wrote. “Ballot counting has NOT stopped. It goes on 24-7.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/04/fact-check-no-vote-counting-democrat-led-states-hasnt-stopped/6163978002/

Yes. Fulton County, Georgia announced that they would stop counting for the night at 10:30 p.m. And then no, because just after 10:30 p.m., officials announced they would continue counting ballots on Tuesday night.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/blog/election-day-2020-live-updates-n1245892/ncrd1246285#blogHeader

Hmm, maybe you're thinking of some other state (other than your mental state). Pick one if you can and you can't. None of the states stopped counting votes altogether.

FYI, just because you post "It's a fact" doesn't make it one. Sorry, that's not how it works.

Buy hey, carry on. You've made this your mission and your life. It doesn't have to be thus. Surely, there must be something else you can do to fill your days, like cook dinner for your wife or go workout at the gym.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2021, 02:34:38 PM »
They? They could mean anyone/any state. Pick a state. Here's what happened in two states.

No. Pennsylvania did not stop counting the ballots around 10:00 p.m on election day and resume counting them at 4 AM.

Max M. Marin sparked confusion when he tweeted, “No more mail ballot results tonight.”
“Philadelphia City Commissioners say there will be no additional update on mail ballot votes tonight,” he wrote. “Ballot counting has NOT stopped. It goes on 24-7.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/04/fact-check-no-vote-counting-democrat-led-states-hasnt-stopped/6163978002/

Yes. Fulton County, Georgia announced that they would stop counting for the night at 10:30 p.m. And then no, because just after 10:30 p.m., officials announced they would continue counting ballots on Tuesday night.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/blog/election-day-2020-live-updates-n1245892/ncrd1246285#blogHeader

Hmm, maybe you're thinking of some other state (other than your mental state). Pick one if you can and you can't. None of the states stopped counting votes altogether.

FYI, just because you post "It's a fact" doesn't make it one. Sorry, that's not how it works.

Buy hey, carry on. You've made this your mission and your life. It doesn't have to be thus. Surely, there must be something else you can do to fill your days, like cook dinner for your wife or go workout at the gym.

The intellectual bar for Trump supporters is set so low that they practically trip over it.  Except for Coach because with his intellect he is doing the limbo dance under it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2021, 02:37:08 PM »
Isn’t it time for you to get another vaccine shot? There’s a new one coming out, novavax. You can’t be too safe you know.💉💉💉

You are right. If and when a booster shot is recommended, I will likely get one. Just like I get a pneumonia and flu shot every year. This should be no skin off your back. So what's it to you whether I get one or one hundred vaccines. I already made it clear that I believe this is something folks should choose for themselves and the folks they care about who they might otherwise infect with COVID.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2021, 02:46:09 PM »
You are right. If and when a booster shot is recommended, I will likely get one. Just like I get a pneumonia and flu shot every year. This should be no skin off your back. So what's it to you whether I get one or one hundred vaccines. I already made it clear that I believe this is something folks should choose for themselves and the folks they care about who they might otherwise infect with COVID.

Since you have hemorrhoids, you'll likely try anything to get relief! Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in your anus and lower intestine that can cause itching, pain, and sometimes bleeding. These veins may be internal or external.[1]  While they can be annoying and a little embarrassing, keep in mind that most adults will experience them in their lifetime, so you're not alone! One option available to you is hemorrhoid cream, which can provide pain relief and can also help with inflammation. Clean the rectal area before using the cream, and then use your finger or applicator to apply the cream.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2021, 02:48:04 PM »
The intellectual bar for Trump supporters is set so low that they practically trip over it.  Except for Coach because with his intellect he is doing the limbo dance under it.

LOL  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2021, 03:05:53 PM »

I don't agree. Coach isn't dumb. He and many other folks were bamboozled by master charlatan Donald Trump.

People wanted a major change in government and the politicians who run it. -Nothing wrong with that. Change can be a good thing. Career politicians often become complacent and yet we keep voting them back into office because the unknown can be scarier then what we have become accustomed to...even when we don't like it.

Unfortunately, in 2016 along came a noob who promised to be changemaker and was instead a master con with a host of negative personality traits. Hence "drain the swamp" became the rally cry of the moment.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2021, 03:41:12 PM »
I don't agree. Coach isn't dumb. He and many other folks were bamboozled by master charlatan Donald Trump.

People wanted a major change in government and the politicians who run it. -Nothing wrong with that. Change can be a good thing. Career politicians often become complacent and yet we keep voting them back into office because the unknown can be scarier then what we have become accustomed to...even when we don't like it.

Unfortunately, in 2016 along came a noob who promised to be changemaker and was instead a master con with a host of negative personality traits. Hence "drain the swamp" became the rally cry of the moment.

Name three significant, positive things Joe Biden accomplished for the country in his 48 year political career prior to becoming President.

Do not use the word Trump in your response.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2021, 04:15:57 PM »
They are the same facts that the voters, the recounts, the GOP state reps, the lower courts, the SC, the EC, the VP, and the AG all upheld.

The fact that you are stupid is evident on this board every day.

“Hahaha” bitch.

You’re a Biden voter. Show the me facts. Politicians can’t show it, leftist pundits can’t show it...and neither can you. You talk shit. You’re almost a worse troll than Strawman.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2021, 04:17:05 PM »
Name three significant, positive things Joe Biden accomplished for the country in his 48 year political career prior to becoming President.

Great question

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2021, 04:19:38 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2021, 04:39:29 PM »
Great question
Dead silence from the Demtards.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2021, 04:59:44 PM »
You’re a Biden voter. Show the me facts. Politicians can’t show it, leftist pundits can’t show it...and neither can you. You talk shit. You’re almost a worse troll than Strawman.

I have the same facts that the GOP party had when they acknowledged Biden won.  You must have missed that part.  Too busy focusing on fake birth certificates or Jewish space lasers.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2021, 05:07:11 PM »
Since you have hemorrhoids, you'll likely try anything to get relief! Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in your anus and lower intestine that can cause itching, pain, and sometimes bleeding. These veins may be internal or external.[1]  While they can be annoying and a little embarrassing, keep in mind that most adults will experience them in their lifetime, so you're not alone! One option available to you is hemorrhoid cream, which can provide pain relief and can also help with inflammation. Clean the rectal area before using the cream, and then use your finger or applicator to apply the cream.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2021, 06:36:52 PM »
Dead silence from the Demtards.

Brits inside G7 Cafe  ;D ;D ;D @ Biden, he was totally lost  ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2021, 06:54:14 PM »

Not really because you aren't the intellectual equal of someone like myself.  You are a functional idiot. If cardiopulmonary functions weren't involuntary, i.e., they instead required constant thought to act, you would soon die.  You are that ignorant.

And on top of that, libs such as your kind are at the forefront (more foreskin) of playing moral limbo.  How low will you go?  As low as you can stack the court to make your perversions legal.  Fuck off and die.  Kobe down or Covid up, it makes no matter so long as you and your kind go the way of the Dodo.

No one here likes you. No one.  You're as poopular as a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2021, 07:17:05 PM »
No one here likes you. No one.  You're as poopular as a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool.

:D

Doodie!  Dooodie!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2021, 03:26:18 AM »

This is a perfect question, curious if anyone might have some answers.
And yes, no Trump meme's, video, replies as part of your answer, the question is quite clear.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2021, 03:44:43 AM »
:D

Doodie!  Dooodie!

Hilarious!

How long until public pool use will resume?  Of course masks will be required and 6-foot social distancing.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2021, 04:52:40 AM »

and the wait continues.

I do know he pushed the bill that led to millions of mostly black men to be incarcerated for decades over low level non violent drug offenses .... putting them back in chains literally.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2021, 05:08:33 AM »
and the wait continues.

I do know he pushed the bill that led to millions of mostly black men to be incarcerated for decades over low level non violent drug offenses .... putting them back in chains literally.
That was one of the few good things he did.  The democrats have to apologize for any good they have ever done.