Author Topic: Herschel Walker set to take Donald Trump’s advice and run for U.S. Senate  (Read 7267 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
https://www.nj.com/giants/2021/06/ex-nfl-star-set-to-take-donald-trumps-advice-to-run-for-us-senate.html

“Georgia on my mind,” Walker indicated he’s about to throw his hat into the ring: “I’m getting ready. And we can run with the dogs.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
https://www.nj.com/giants/2021/06/ex-nfl-star-set-to-take-donald-trumps-advice-to-run-for-us-senate.html

“Georgia on my mind,” Walker indicated he’s about to throw his hat into the ring: “I’m getting ready. And we can run with the dogs.”

I hope he runs.  This would be awesome.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Walker can definitely beat Biden at pushups. :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Trump says Herschel Walker will run for Georgia Senate seat in 2022
“I think he’d win. I think it would be very, very hard to beat Herschel,” Trump said.
By BRITTANY GIBSON
06/29/2021
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/29/herschel-walker-georgia-senate-2022-497031

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Would residents of Georgia want someone with Multiple Personality Disorder to represent them in the Senate?  Don't we already have enough crazy people in government?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Would residents of Georgia want someone with Multiple Personality Disorder to represent them in the Senate?  Don't we already have enough crazy people in government?

The usual candidate for you then?

Sociopath lawyer with money and backers in place before they even run for "selection".

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

The usual candidate for you then?

Sociopath lawyer with money and backers in place before they even run for "selection".
I don't live in Georgia.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I don't live in Georgia.

Ha! I wasn't being specific about GA. You think that situation is exclusive to one state? Wow.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Ha! I wasn't being specific about GA. You think that situation is exclusive to one state? Wow.
Name another state that has someone with Multiple Personality Disorder running for Senate.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Name another state that has someone with Multiple Personality Disorder running for Senate.

Reading comprehension. My comment was about the status quo. Also...you've seen Nancy Pelosi, right? Most of these high level politicians have sold their souls because they are psychopathic.

I'll take the candidate that is for a constitutional, capitalist, merit based society regardless of some personal issues.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Reading comprehension. My comment was about the status quo. Also...you've seen Nancy Pelosi, right? Most of these high level politicians have sold their souls because they are psychopathic.

I'll take the candidate that is for a constitutional, capitalist, merit based society regardless of some personal issues.
Some personal issues?  The candidate that is for a constitutional, capitalist, merit based society might not even show up to vote.  Instead, a little girl with Down Syndrome or a serial killer may show up, or any other personality that decides to show up that day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Breaking: Herschel Walker is running for U.S. Senate in Georgia
University of Georgia football legend Herschel Walker announced that he will run as a Republican in next year's U.S. Senate race.
POLITICAL INSIDER
By Greg Bluestein, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/breaking-herschel-walker-is-running-for-us-senate-in-georgia/6GZ3BDZBHJHRFFJA76PT2K2XLA/

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Breaking: Herschel Walker is running for U.S. Senate in Georgia
University of Georgia football legend Herschel Walker announced that he will run as a Republican in next year's U.S. Senate race.
POLITICAL INSIDER
By Greg Bluestein, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/breaking-herschel-walker-is-running-for-us-senate-in-georgia/6GZ3BDZBHJHRFFJA76PT2K2XLA/

I've said for years, if Herschel runs in Ga, he stands a good chance. PERIOD.
Running against Warnock in 2022 will be a tough battle , but who knows.

I recently moved from Ga and sold everything ( home, rental property, etc)
My wife and I now reside in a coastal Carolina  beach area condo.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Only a matter of time before Stacy Abrams is THE head gov in charge..

Georgia flipped for dem permanently..... white flight

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Only a matter of time before Stacy Abrams is THE head gov in charge..

Georgia flipped for dem permanently..... white flight

Isn't she already the governor?  She actually won.  According to her and her sycophants. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Like clockwork. 

Herschel Walker’s ex-girlfriend claimed he threatened her life in police report
Walker is 'emphatically' denying 'these false claims'
By Emma Colton | Fox News

U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker says he is a 'fighter' and will represent all people from The Peach State.

Records show the ex-girlfriend of Republican Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker told police in 2012 that he allegedly threatened her life.

"He told her that he was going to come and sit outside her apartment and ‘blow her head off when she came outside,’" a 2012 Texas police report obtained by by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution states, referring to an alleged incident between Myka Dean and Walker. "He then told her that he was going to ‘blow his head off’ after he killed her."

No charges were filed and Walker’s campaign said he "emphatically denies these false claims" and only heard of them recently.

"These baseless allegations are surfacing a decade later purely for political mudslinging, which is irresponsible and wrong," Walker campaign spokeswoman Mallory Blount.

​​Dean told authorities that Walker "lost it" when she told him she wanted to date other people, adding that their relationship was "on-off-on-off" for 20 years and added that he was the "love of her life."

Dean died in 2019, and her family says they were unaware of her claims.

"This is the first any of us knew about this, or that it even happened. We are very proud of the man Herschel Walker has become," Dean’s mother, Diane McKnight, said. "We love him, pray for him and wish we lived in Georgia so we could vote him into the United States Senate."

Blount also noted that Walker has a "friendly" relationship with Dean’s family.

The officer who took Dean’s statement also said she stopped recounting the alleged incident and said she didn’t want Walker "to get in trouble."

"She did however state that they have hung out several time (sic) since this incident and nothing has happened that alarmed her," the officer wrote. "She wasn’t able to tell me why all of the sudden she wanted to call and tell us about this incident."

"Because of the extreme threats he made to her and against himself I felt the incident should be documented in more than just the call notes, hence the report," the officer wrote.

The report comes after Walker’s ex-wife, Cindy Grossman, made similar claims, including securing a protective order against him in 2005. Walker has denied threatening either of the women.

The Heisman Trophy winner officially announced his Senate bid this week, after former President Donald Trump has repeatedly touted him and urged him to make the run.

"Wouldn’t it be great if the legendary Herschel Walker ran for the United States Senate in Georgia?" Trump said in March. "He would be unstoppable, just like he was when he played for the Georgia Bulldogs, and in the NFL. He is also a GREAT person. Run, Herschel, Run!"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Herschel Walker set to take Donald Trump’s advice and run for U.S. Senate
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2021, 11:19:52 AM »
Walker has big, early lead in GOP primary contest for Georgia Senate seat
Former President Trump was a strong, early supporter of a Walker candidacy
By Just the News staff
Updated: November 1, 2021
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/walker-has-big-early-lead-gop-primary-contest-georgia-senate-seat

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Herschel Walker's Senate campaign raised $5.4 million last quarter, half of what Warnock received
The former NFL star is the frontrunner in what will be a closely watched 2022 Senate bid
By Sophie Mann
Updated: January 26, 2022
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/herschel-walkers-senate-campaign-raised-54-million-last-quarter-half-what

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2022, 02:07:16 PM »
Poll: Herschel Walker Holds Narrow Lead over Democrat Warnock in Georgia Senate Race
ASHLEY OLIVER 9 Sep 2022
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/09/poll-herschel-walker-holds-narrow-lead-over-democrat-warnock-in-georgia-senate-race/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2022, 05:02:05 PM »
Hershel took Trumpys advice.

And lied and lied and lied about everything he could that was easily proven to be false when he was not spouting off nonsense. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2022, 01:12:40 PM »

You must admit, anyone running for office has to be a little crazy. Who in their right mind wants to be a politician?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2022, 01:20:44 PM »

Herschel Walker's dissociative identity disorder, is slightly more than just "some personal issues".

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2022, 01:53:19 AM »
You must admit, anyone running for office has to be a little crazy. Who in their right mind wants to be a politician?
Sociopaths.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2022, 09:04:45 AM »
The guy obviously suffered head trauma on the field.  There is no other excuse for the non stop lying and lack of intelligence.

He is a bigger ReRe than our Qoach.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2022, 04:47:11 PM »

True story.  We lose a lot of good people who refuse to run for office because of how nasty it is.  People will literally try and destroy your life if you belong to the wrong party. 

But good for Herschel.  I wish I could vote for him over Warnock.