Author Topic: Report: Manchin may leave Democratic Party  (Read 2215 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Report: Manchin may leave Democratic Party
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2023, 03:24:31 PM »
Because he doesn’t fit your Marxist agenda?

No, because he is a geezer. I'm done with way past their prime politicians. They need to retire making room for folks who have realistically applicable and current viewpoints.

Sorry to burst your bubble head. IMO, society is divided into classes, always has been and always will be. Survival of the fittest guarantees this. Marxism has proved to be unsuccessful. Viet Nam is the longest surviving Marxist county at 78 years. Officially Marxism has been around for 145 years.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2023, 03:26:24 PM »
No, because he is a geezer. I'm done with way past their prime politicians. They need to retire making room for folks who have realistically applicable and current viewpoints.

Sorry to burst your bubble head. IMO, society is divided into classes, always has been and always will be. Survival of the fittest guarantees this. Marxism has proved to be unsuccessful. Viet Nam is the longest surviving Marxist county at 78 years. Officially Marxism has been around for 145 years.

So then, like me, you’re for term limits

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2023, 04:12:52 PM »
So then, like me, you’re for term limits

Why am I getting the idea you either don't follow or you don't read my posts carefully enough. I am very much in favor of term limits. And, I said this several times before now.

Many people agree that our peak productivity is between the age of 35 to 45 years. Couple this with a scope of production decrease that happens over time. The biggest problem with staying in the same role for too long is that it limits most people's level of development. By not taking risks or exploring different roles, they frequently overlook valuable learning opportunities and experiences, because a ‘know it all’ attitude comes into play.

I am okay with people staying with one company or in this case working in government for all their working lives if they aren’t in the same position, because they will ultimately become stagnant or even regress.

For example, my late wife worked at the same college for many years. Every few years, she’d change positions because she liked having new challenges and experiences.

In contrast, I got stuck in one job at the same location for 14 years over 30 years at the school district. From about year seven on, I dreaded going to work. I was not as productive as I had previously been. I should have quit and found other employment. And, had it not been toward the end of my career when my PERS retirement benefits were foremost on my mind, I would have.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2023, 04:18:57 PM »
Anyone with morals would leave the Pedo Party, its common sense.
K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2023, 06:41:16 PM »
Anyone with morals would leave the Pedo Party, its common sense.

Just how much would you love sucking Joe Manchins dick?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2023, 08:03:35 PM »
Joe Manchin = another geezer politician.

What makes him a geezer?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 06:36:08 PM »
Manchin's Futile Third-Party Tease Continues, Says There Will Be 'Other Options' After Super Tuesday
By Mike Miller |  January 24, 2024
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/01/24/manchins-third-party-tease-continues-there-will-be-other-options-after-super-tuesday-n2169142

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2024, 10:08:40 AM »
Report: Manchin to Launch 2024 Bid If Biden Has ‘Health Scare’
WENDELL HUSEBØ    29 Jan 2024
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/01/29/report-manchin-launch-2024-bid-if-biden-has-health-scare/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2024, 12:29:53 AM »
Report: Manchin to Launch 2024 Bid If Biden Has ‘Health Scare’
WENDELL HUSEBØ    29 Jan 2024
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/01/29/report-manchin-launch-2024-bid-if-biden-has-health-scare/
The health scare has been ongoing for a couple of years now.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2024, 11:17:38 AM »
Joe Manchin announces he will not run for president
The centrist West Virginia had been mulling a campaign for the White House that would have shaken up the 2024 campaign.
Feb. 16, 2024
By Alex Tabet, Ali Vitali, Julie Tsirkin and Mike Memoli
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/joe-manchin-announce-will-not-run-president-rcna139120

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2024, 12:26:48 PM »
More hopes and dreams dashed today. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2024, 12:28:46 PM »
The centrist West Virginia had been mulling a campaign for the White House that would have shaken up the 2024 campaign.
Feb. 16, 2024
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/joe-manchin-announce-will-not-run-president-rcna139120

On August 10, 2023, I posted that Joe Manchin was a 'geezer' and you asked me what makes him one. The definition of geezer is between the age of 60 - 75. Manchin's birthday is August 24, 1947, which made him a geezer at the time of that post. Now he is a codger like me. Although these terms can be defined by age, they can also be defined by personality type, attitude, and state of mind, all of which allow for a broader definition.

Of course, all this is moot since he is not going to throw his hat in the ring and run for President.  :)

https://www.geezerguff.com/whats-a-geezer/#google_vignette

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2024, 12:33:14 PM »
On August 10, 2023, I posted that Joe Manchin was a 'geezer' and you asked me what makes him one. The definition of geezer is between the age of 60 - 75. Manchin's birthday is August 24, 1947, which made him a geezer at the time of that post. Now he is a codger like me. Although these terms can be defined by age, they can also be defined by personality type and attitude and state of mind, all of which allow for a broader definition.

Of course, all this is moot since he is not going to throw his hat in the ring and run for President.  :)

https://www.geezerguff.com/whats-a-geezer/#google_vignette

Get ready for silly word play as a reply.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2024, 01:25:58 PM »
Feb. 16, 2024
Would get pounced, what's the point!
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2024, 12:10:58 AM »
Would get pounced, what's the point!
Also not running for reelection to the Senate for the same reason.