Author Topic: Crackhead Kraken about to get cooked!  (Read 4460 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Crackhead Kraken about to get cooked!
« on: August 12, 2023, 10:09:39 AM »
It was so funny watching the retards on here parrot her and use her talking points for their little excuses in the beginning.   ;D
Rudy, Jenna Ellis and Sidney were part of the "Elite Strike Force" trying to prove election interference.  How did that work out?  It's actually rather comical.  Trumpy throwing his attorney under the bus and then the attorney throwing other attorney's under the bus.

GOOD TIMES!

---
Trump Allies Deliver ‘Incriminating’ Info on Conspiracy-Peddling Sidney Powell.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Allies+Deliver+%E2%80%98Incriminating%E2%80%99+Info+on+Conspiracy-Peddling+Sidney+Powell

Special Counsel Jack Smith’s investigation appears to be zeroing in on Sidney Powell, a conspiracy-theory-obsessed lawyer who was a key figure in Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Four sources with knowledge of the matter, several witnesses, and Trump allies who’ve appeared before the special counsel — including at least one in the past few days — team seem to agree: Powell should be preparing now for Smith to bring criminal charges.

On Monday, Bernie Kerik — a longtime Rudy Giuliani associate and a Trump ally who worked on the Giuliani-led legal team challenging Trump’s 2020 defeat — sat with special counsel investigators for a roughly four-and-a-half-hour interview, according to his lawyer Tim Parlatore. (Parlatore previously served as a top attorney to Trump, advising the ex-president on Special Counsel Smith’s probes.)

“Based on the contents of their questions, and my understanding of criminal law, the main individual who was discussed who Mr. Kerik gave any information that could be incriminating would be Sidney,” Parlatore tells Rolling Stone on Thursday. Parlatore added that what Kerik told investigators included: “That there was no back-up for anything she said, that when she was asked to provide proof she didn’t produce anything, and when she was cut loose [from the official Trump legal team], how she kept trying to push her way in.”

Powell has already been identified by numerous news outlets as one of the six unnamed — and so far unindicted — alleged Trump co-conspirators enumerated in the indictment. In the special counsel indictment, Smith described her — though did not name her — as “an attorney whose unfounded claims of election fraud [Trump] privately acknowledged to others sounded ‘crazy.’ ”

Trump, prosecutors claim, used Powell to launder talking points “critical of a certain voting machine company” to use in her lawsuits alleging massive fraud. Those suits were subsequently dismissed and a federal judge subsequently sanctioned Powell over the bogus evidence included in the filings.

Kerik, a former New York police commissioner, is one of the individuals who recently described to federal investigators — among other topics — details regarding Powell’s private behavior as she aided Trump’s attempts to subvert the 2020 election outcome. According to Parlatore, the ex-commissioner did not mince words: “During Bernie Kerik’s interview with the special counsel’s office, the issue of a possible mental health break and change in her demeanor and personality was discussed,” the attorney says.

Parlatore adds that during the investigators’ multi-hour interview with his client, the word “lunatic” was indeed used to describe Powell.

Neither Powell nor her attorneys responded to a request for comment. A Justice Department spokesman declined to comment on this story.

In the course of the wide-ranging investigation into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and Trump and his associates’ efforts to nullify the 2020 election, Powell has become a frequent topic of the federal law enforcement’s interest. This probe has already resulted in Trump’s third indictment and arraignment earlier this month.

And prosecutors have shown a particular, keen interest in Powell’s work and conduct in recent days and weeks, the sources with knowledge of the situation say.

Multiple witnesses have been grilled about what they thought of Powell as a person, as well as her actions during then-President Trump’s months-long crusade to cling to power. Witnesses were asked if Powell ever showed them actual proof of her bizarre claims of an election-fraud conspiracy, and if Powell herself ever privately expressed any signs of doubt about any of the theories.

Some were asked if they had knowledge of Powell’s contacts with any members of Congress during the weeks following Trump’s 2020 loss to Joe Biden, and about rambling documents she had sent the Trump White House detailing her supposed “evidence.” (In documents obtained during Dominion Voting Systems’s defamation lawsuit against Fox News, attorneys for the company discovered that Powell had relayed “far-fetched” claims about the 2020 election to Fox host Maria Bartiromo based on an eccentric “source” who claiming that “The Wind tells me I’m a ghost” and that “I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live.”)

Powell is hardly the only one of Trump’s alleged co-conspirators who could find themselves hit with criminal charges soon. Trump and his close associates have also long sought to point the finger at possible scapegoats and fall guys in their coup attempt, despite the fact that these people were only acting on Trump’s behalf or doing what he told them to do.

However, the intense nature of the recent line of federal questioning has led various witnesses, lawyers, and others intimately familiar with the situation to the conclusion that Powell likely has a heavy amount of legal exposure in the current stage of Smith’s probe.

Or, as one source who’s been in the room recently with federal investigators succinctly puts it: “Sidney’s fucked.”

Asked to comment on the source’s two-word characterization, Parlatore simply replied with his own two-word statement: “I agree.”

In the end, however, Powell likely won’t be alone. For months, Trumpland has actively feared that prosecutors in Georgia are soon “coming for everyone.” And if recent activity is any indication, Special Counsel Smith’s office may not be far behind the Fulton County district attorney.

In the past several weeks — including in the days since Trump was criminally charged in the Jan. 6 probe — federal investigators have been asking witnesses a series of specific, exhaustive questions focusing on alleged and unnamed co-conspirators referenced in the former president’s indictment, the sources with knowledge of the situation tell Rolling Stone. Of particular interest lately have been Trump-aligned lawyers Powell, Giuliani, Kenneth Chesebro, and John Eastman, among others.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Crackhead Kraken about to get cooked!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 12:28:27 PM »
This is good news and confirms all suspicions that the left is scared shitless and knew the elections were stolen. This is classic Stalin show trial tactics. I’m looking forward to the civil war and Jack Smith and Merrick Garland going to into hiding…as they should.

Nice google link of a list of state ran media sites

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 01:00:53 PM »
This is good news and confirms all suspicions that the left is scared shitless and knew the elections were stolen. This is classic Stalin show trial tactics. I’m looking forward to the civil war and Jack Smith and Merrick Garland going to into hiding…as they should.

So, you believe it is good news that Republicans have turned on Sidney Powell?

Yup, she has a screw loose as do most of her MAGA – ‘stolen election’ cohorts - this includes you BTW.  I guess I should be kinder to you now that it is clear you are officially a wacko, just like Sidney Powell is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 04:17:30 PM »

A liar being busted by her own party members = the left being scared.    ::)

Civil war huh?  This talk again?  Are you ready for it?   Got your internet package increased to the max bandwidth and mps?  All your Cabelas Jr tact gear finally arrive from the clearance aisle?  You actually found a size 5 Urban Combat Boot (with lifts - clown colors optional)?   Got your fridge stocked with Bang energy drinks?  Inserted the catheter yet?  So you don't have to leave the internet for a single second?  Because that is where you will be participating in the second civil war little man. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2023, 04:18:39 PM »
So, you believe it is good news that Republicans have turned on Sidney Powell?

Yup, she has a screw loose as do most of her MAGA – ‘stolen election’ cohorts - this includes you BTW.  I guess I should be kinder to you now that it is clear you are officially a wacko, just like Sidney Powell is.

It's funny that they actually believe the bullshit they spew.  They are too stupid to realize they are stupid, so think it is everyone else that is not normal. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2023, 04:34:36 PM »
A liar being busted by her own party members = the left being scared.    ::)

Civil war huh?  This talk again?  Are you ready for it?   Got your internet package increased to the max bandwidth and mps?  All your Cabelas Jr tact gear finally arrive from the clearance aisle?  You actually found a size 5 Urban Combat Boot (with lifts - clown colors optional)?   Got your fridge stocked with Bang energy drinks?  Inserted the catheter yet?  So you don't have to leave the internet for a single second?  Because that is where you will be participating in the second civil war little man.

Yep

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2023, 05:22:04 PM »
Yep

Exactly.  Because after those strokes, heart attack, long covid and short folks symptoms, you can't really participate any other way.  I would suggest you stand on the sidewalk with a sign and cheer for the other idiots, but sustaining a chant would probably leave you winded and gasping like a fish on the ground.   So internet it is.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2023, 10:34:06 PM »

It bothers me that a grown man can read that article and then post that. It makes me think you may not be far from Sydney Powells mental state. The average person knew Powell was unhinged as well as Guliani from the start of their Trump defense. Obviously the courts supported OUR view and not YOURS (Once again). I just wonder how long a sane person would continue their arguments when state election officials from both parties, State courts, Federal courts, Trump appointed judges, Attorney Generals and Vice Presidents have said he lost the election....How long would a "sane" person hold onto those beliefs? The answer is, a sane person, after around December 14th would have accepted the truth. Definitely a sane person by Jan 20th would have accepted it.

So that just leaves the less sane.. to continue with the charade.. We just happen to have one here on Getbig. In a way it is sad, in another way it is a warning to all of us sane people that not everyone plays by the same rules.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/electoral-college-votes-joe-biden-victory/

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2023, 09:03:38 AM »
It bothers me that a grown man can read that article and then post that. It makes me think you may not be far from Sydney Powells mental state. The average person knew Powell was unhinged as well as Guliani from the start of their Trump defense. Obviously the courts supported OUR view and not YOURS (Once again). I just wonder how long a sane person would continue their arguments when state election officials from both parties, State courts, Federal courts, Trump appointed judges, Attorney Generals and Vice Presidents have said he lost the election....How long would a "sane" person hold onto those beliefs? The answer is, a sane person, after around December 14th would have accepted the truth. Definitely a sane person by Jan 20th would have accepted it.

So that just leaves the less sane.. to continue with the charade.. We just happen to have one here on Getbig. In a way it is sad, in another way it is a warning to all of us sane people that not everyone plays by the same rules.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/electoral-college-votes-joe-biden-victory/

more shocking is that you read it and agree with a basically a word salad ?  it says nothing of merit/facts - tell us  exactly what criminal offences were committed in your own words ?   you will do not this  :-\
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2023, 10:11:04 AM »
Oh Sydney....   you took a plea deal.    Now it is 0-2 for the guilty pleas on Team Trumpy.   It is also +2 for Team Truth as they will now testify against the other morons.

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2023, 11:35:06 AM »
Oh Sydney....   you took a plea deal.    Now it is 0-2 for the guilty pleas on Team Trumpy.   It is also +2 for Team Truth as they will now testify against the other morons.

;D

Doesn’t surprise me as to why you wouldn’t understand she took the plea deal.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2023, 01:20:04 PM »
Doesn't surprise me (or anyone) that you are so stupid.

How did I you idiots would come on here only to get your sources from elsewhere besides the horses mouth. “Never signed a retainer”

In short, geniuses. She ain’t going anywhere

https://archive.is/evI7X#selection-653.5-657.289

Really?

Told you she wasn’t going away...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-kraken-released-attorney-sidney-powell-files-104-page-bombshell-complain-massive-fraud-georgia-election/?utm_source=Parler&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

REALLY?

Coach I got $200 fun money says Whatever stew Powell is cooking up is just smoke, and Biden is sworn in on Jan 20th. You up for a friendly bet if you actually believe this tripe? I know its easy to repost fake news and blow the Trump trumpet but are you sure enough to put a few hundred dollars on it? Hell I'll take you at your word if you agree. You're gullible but I feel you are honorable enough to pay your bets off

Nailed it.  But then again anyone with more than two brain cells knew she was full of shit from the get-go.  Except Qoach.  He still believes her.

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/11/26/breaking-sidney-powell-releases-the-kraken-in-georgia-with-explosive-new-lawsuit-n1174691

How did that work out?  Tell us again.  Because you went on and on about it.   ::)

You really have no idea what an affidavit is, do you?

Said in reference to Powell's statement that “no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact.”

Are you saying it’s not? Are you also saying that the AZ, NH, Wyoming audits aren’t true as well? I told you a month ago when the AZ audit started that this was going on all around the country especially in the battleground states, and oh look....it is 🤔

How did that Powell led audits work out for you?  You kept bragging about them.  Remind us the outcome again.  Or how did her court cases work out?....

She wasn’t given the chance to present anything

Yeah, because they found it was bullshit.  Which everyone already knew.  You jumping on the bandwagon only double confirmed it to be bullshit.  And you still make excuses today.  LOL

Dude, she was never given the chance at any hearing to present evidence in any court not even the SCOTUS which is why the state’s legislatures not have ongoing audits around the country and why Dems are in courts around the country to block recounts. Again, you’d think they would want this since they claimed this was “the most transparent election in history” 🙄

Really?   :D

lol...no evidentiary hearings in any court was even entertained. My exact question, face to face to Tommy Hicks, Ronna McDanial and Ron Kauffman was “with all of the evidence she (Powell) has why is the SCOTUS not hearing it?”

Because it was bullshit.  See above answer where your total parroting of it confirms it.

Seriously dude, you need to quit reading the bullshit from your MSM. Not once in 5 years, with all of the accusations, smoking guns and conspiracy theories they’ve propagandized have they been even close to accurate...but they all have been debunked.

Let me also add if there was no evidence there would be no audits

This didn't age well.  Talk about not being close to being accurate and "debunked".  Story of your life as reflected by your posts here.

Apparently Sidney Powell was right

https://channel411news.com/2020/11/24/breaking-treason-ga-gov-kemp-and-ca-gov-newsom-bought-off-by-communist-china-in-covid-supplies-kickback-and-money-laundering-schemes-source/

Hahahaha.  No she wasn't.  And neither were you.  As usual.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/25/sidney-powell-drops-bombshell-showing-how-the-fbi-trapped-michael-flynn/

How did this work out for her?  Or for you thinking you posted something "accurate" for once?

So here’s the difference between what you pull your sources from (frankly you haven’t pulled any that I’ve seen) and what I pull mine from.

Yours = Hearsay, made up stories (that cant be corroborated in any way shape or form) and just flat out lies (see CNN, MSNBC and the MSM in general)

Mine - Proof to back claims, all have been true and proven true

I generally don’t post anything if it can’t be backed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA   No they haven't.  And neither have you.

If this is what you’re referring to, this is from yesterday. Those pesky affidavits again🙂

From Newsmax - Affidavit in Sidney Powell's Suit Claims Evidence Ties Vote Machines to Iran, China

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/999055/18

Remind us how that turned out again.  Please use a dictionary to learn what an "affidavit" is too if possible.

No, it doesn’t because my sources are proven reliable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHA...     Oh wait, I meant ...    "lol"..... "sure they are"

My common sense regarding what Sidney Powell presented tells me for as intelligent as you think you are, you have no concept of what an affidavit is, what it means or the consequences of Penalty of perjury. Maybe you’re so used to liberal politicians getting away with lying under penalty of perjury in congressional hearings you just might think it doesn’t apply to civilians

So how did Powell and her "affidavit" turn out?    Hmm?   Remind us again.  Leave out no detail.  Because reality says it backfired and blew up in her face just like your threads do to you on here.

If this is what you’re referring to, this is from yesterday. Those pesky affidavits again🙂

From Newsmax - Affidavit in Sidney Powell's Suit Claims Evidence Ties Vote Machines to Iran, China

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/999055/18

"Affidavit"
"credible sources"
"Truth"
"Evidence"
I would ask how stupid you must feel at this point to not only believe her bullshit when it first came out, but to continue to believe it today,... even when she herself has said that no “no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact.”   It's like you only want to confirm to everyone that you are mentally retarded and can't think outside of easily exposed delusions.  You don't have to do that.  We already know you are.

No, it doesn’t because my sources are proven reliable

[Narrator] - "Unfortunately for the confused manlet, those sources were proven to be anything but reliable."

Guliani and his team are handling the Constitutional (Libs look that word up) and Powell is handling the criminal side. She's a registered military attorney and the only one that can try Treason cases...told you she wasn't going away

You sound like you know what you are talking about.  I kid... I kid.... No you don't.  You don't know shit.  How did that work out?  For either?  Two ruined attorneys.  Multiple felony charges.  Most likely will equal the same indictment numbers as Trumpy.    She's not going away?  Let's hope not.  Because her guilty little ass is going right on the witness to testify against the other cronies as well. 

It’s spreading. Now Bannon and Sidney Powell. Really hope this pans out

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHTbPM1AQyz/?igshid=6yl8e96dfuv6

How did it "pan out".  I mean, everyone already knows how it "panned out", but I want to hear how it panned out in your little head.  We know what reality is, but let's hear your side of the story.

Now what?  What excuse you got now?  What lie you want to tell now and get laughed at?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2023, 04:11:39 PM »
I sure hope she can swing that $6000 fine lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2023, 04:16:59 PM »
I sure hope she can swing that $6000 fine lol

Kraken Powell said that no reasonable person would have taken her statement to be factual.  Yet you believed it heart and soul then and you still believe it now.  What does that say about you?  That you are unreasonably retarded?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2023, 04:18:33 PM »
Doesn't surprise me (or anyone) that you are so stupid.

Really?

REALLY?

Nailed it.  But then again anyone with more than two brain cells knew she was full of shit from the get-go.  Except Qoach.  He still believes her.

How did that work out?  Tell us again.  Because you went on and on about it.   ::)

Said in reference to Powell's statement that “no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact.”

How did that Powell led audits work out for you?  You kept bragging about them.  Remind us the outcome again.  Or how did her court cases work out?....

Yeah, because they found it was bullshit.  Which everyone already knew.  You jumping on the bandwagon only double confirmed it to be bullshit.  And you still make excuses today.  LOL

Really?   :D

Because it was bullshit.  See above answer where your total parroting of it confirms it.

This didn't age well.  Talk about not being close to being accurate and "debunked".  Story of your life as reflected by your posts here.

Hahahaha.  No she wasn't.  And neither were you.  As usual.

How did this work out for her?  Or for you thinking you posted something "accurate" for once?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA   No they haven't.  And neither have you.

Remind us how that turned out again.  Please use a dictionary to learn what an "affidavit" is too if possible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHA...     Oh wait, I meant ...    "lol"..... "sure they are"

So how did Powell and her "affidavit" turn out?    Hmm?   Remind us again.  Leave out no detail.  Because reality says it backfired and blew up in her face just like your threads do to you on here.

"Affidavit"
"credible sources"
"Truth"
"Evidence"
I would ask how stupid you must feel at this point to not only believe her bullshit when it first came out, but to continue to believe it today,... even when she herself has said that no “no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact.”   It's like you only want to confirm to everyone that you are mentally retarded and can't think outside of easily exposed delusions.  You don't have to do that.  We already know you are.

[Narrator] - "Unfortunately for the confused manlet, those sources were proven to be anything but reliable."

You sound like you know what you are talking about.  I kid... I kid.... No you don't.  You don't know shit.  How did that work out?  For either?  Two ruined attorneys.  Multiple felony charges.  Most likely will equal the same indictment numbers as Trumpy.    She's not going away?  Let's hope not.  Because her guilty little ass is going right on the witness to testify against the other cronies as well. 

How did it "pan out".  I mean, everyone already knows how it "panned out", but I want to hear how it panned out in your little head.  We know what reality is, but let's hear your side of the story.

Now what?  What excuse you got now?  What lie you want to tell now and get laughed at?

Actually panned out really well. All of those links I posted were still correct and yes, the litigation that’s still going on are in part based on her findings. The legit legal systems are laughing at this judge lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2023, 04:20:56 PM »
Debunk it…any of it.

https://gettr.com/post/p2a1t9lbd1b

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2023, 04:22:08 PM »
Actually panned out really well. All of those links I posted were still correct and yes, the litigation that’s still going on are in part based on her findings. The legit legal systems are laughing at this judge lol

No it didn't.
No they are not.
She had no findings.
The only thing that panned out is Sidney admitted to lying.
And now will just rat on the other dumbasses.
Sidney is laughing at dumb asses like you that still believe her.

So tell us, how stupid do you have to be in order to believe someone that tells you they are lying and you shouldn't believe them, but yet you do?  Really on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your delusions?  An 18?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2023, 04:23:33 PM »
No it didn't.
No they are not.
She had no findings.
The only thing that panned out is Sidney admitted to lying.
And now will just rat on the other dumbasses.
Sidney is laughing at dumb asses like you that still believe her.

So tell us, how stupid do you have to be in order to believe someone that tells you they are lying and you shouldn't believe them, but yet you do?  Really on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your delusions?  An 18?

I just posted 5000 pages. Have fun!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2023, 04:25:18 PM »
Debunk it…any of it.

https://gettr.com/post/p2a1t9lbd1b

Don't have to.  She debunked it herself.

“no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact.”
This is exactly why no judge would hear it.  No one is wasting time on lame ass liars like her.  Or you.

If she had so much proof then why did she plead guilty?   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2023, 04:26:36 PM »
I just posted 5000 pages. Have fun!

What makes you think I am wasting any time reading bullshit?  Just because you do, doesn't mean anyone else does.

5000 pages of fluff and bullshit that not a judge in the country would allow after basic review.

"Have fun" with your delusions and impotent hopes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2023, 04:27:57 PM »
Don't have to.  She debunked it herself.

“no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact.”
This is exactly why no judge would hear it.  No one is wasting time on lame ass liars like her.  Or you.

If she had so much proof then why did she plead guilty?   ::)

You just hate getting your ass handed to you. It’s ok, I love handing it to you. You must  not understand how plea deals work…dippy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2023, 04:38:02 PM »
What makes you think I am wasting any time reading bullshit?  Just because you do, doesn't mean anyone else does.

5000 pages of fluff and bullshit that not a judge in the country would allow after basic review.

"Have fun" with your delusions and impotent hopes.

Of course you won’t. It’s predictable

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2023, 04:57:34 PM »
Sidney Powell Pleads Guilty in Georgia Case in Exchange for Reduced Charges – Will Testify to Avoid Jail Time

Attorney Sidney Powell on Thursday pleaded guilty in the Georgia RICO case against Trump in exchange for reduced charges.

Powell will testify against her co-defendants to avoid jail time.

In August Fulton County DA Fani Willis hit President Trump and 18 others with RICO and conspiracy charges for daring to challenge the 2020 election.

Sidney Powell was charged with counts 1, and 32-37: RICO, Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Theft, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Trespass, Conspiracy to Commit Computer Invasion of Privacy and Conspiracy to Defraud the State.

Powell will serve 6 years probation, pay a $6,000 fine and write an apology letter to Georgia, the AP reported.

The Fulton County DA lied to the court repeatedly about the law.” attorney Techno Fog said. “They hid exculpatory evidence from the grand jury (violating the prosecutor’s oath to do justice).”

AP reported:

Lawyer Sidney Powell pleaded guilty to reduced charges Thursday over efforts to overturn Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 election in Georgia, becoming the second defendant in the sprawling case to reach a deal with prosecutors.

Powell, who was charged alongside Trump and 17 others with violating the state’s anti-racketeering law, entered the plea just a day before jury selection was set to start in her trial. She pleaded guilty to six misdemeanors accusing her of conspiring to intentionally interfere with the performance of election duties.

As part of the deal, she will serve six years of probation, will be fined $6,000 and will have to write an apology letter to Georgia and its residents. She also agreed to testify truthfully against her co-defendants at future trials.
Sidney Powell was the second person to plead guilty in the Georgia junk case.

Last month Scott Hall, the bail bondsman from Coffee County, Georgia, pleaded guilty in Fulton County in the Trump Georgia election case.

Scott Hall will also testify against the rest of the defendants in the case. It took Hall a little over a month to plead guilty to the charges. He will serve no time in prison in exchange for his testimony against the other 18 co-defendants.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/sidney-powell-pleads-guilty-georgia-case-exchange-reduced/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=sidney-powell-pleads-guilty-georgia-case-exchange-reduced&fbclid=PAAaaAJeQEBazR5URjvI066emH_xfd-m6yESst93NXakBpBTrdnBowtiP948s_aem_Ae5cDt_Izlkut4eB5FgvGlhcFFbDRInee_iXz8JB1HX5O3rvsamovUKTufOOiUeFTpM

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2023, 09:37:50 PM »

https://apnews.com/article/sidney-powell-plea-testify-trump-fraud-trial-4165fcbc1d97f65fd1cba54a88b3efb8

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2023, 10:12:26 PM »

This is a prime example of a demented mind. See how Joe twists the information to support his belief even though the information contradicts his belief? Classic Tardism. People who suffer from CT will take any information.. for example, Election officials conclusions, court rulings, State Supreme Court rulings, Attorney Generals and Vice Presidents conclusions, are twisted in an attempt to contradict their rulings and further support the Tard's contention the election as stolen.

These same Tards, if the civil war they want broke out, would either stay in their homes at their keyboards like the ones on Jan 6th who support those traitors, but didn't have the balls to go themselves.. We are talking housewife's went, plumbers went, carpenters went, unemployed went, but our resident Tard who lives in upscale California, didn't go. They will be at their keyboards relaying false news like they are doing something for the cause. The fact our resident Tard is calling for civil war and "looking forward to it" would again hide out and let the other imbeciles eat bullets and whine about it on some forum.