Author Topic: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country  (Read 2848 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2024, 02:15:05 PM »
From the campaign on, everything about him has been a sham.

My favorite was when he took Amtrak home from the Democrat Convention in Cleveland  to Philadelphia, which is near his house and they called it a train tour across America.😂😂😂

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2024, 02:41:02 PM »

Another was his “Town Halls” different people in different cities asking the same questions in the same order so that Joe just had to regurgitate his stump speech.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2024, 03:30:50 PM »
Anyone else posting this, it would be considered as it was meant to be, a spoof... But because it's Coach, who has built a pretty phenomenal reputation for believing just about anything in print as long as it fits his world view, it bears just saying "Coach, this never happened". Bear with me normal people. I know you think this is obvious, but trust me.. coach actually posted this thinking the quotes were true. Doubt me? Wait for his response.

Looking at the responses from the usual cast of characters here up until yours, it appears these folks all amazingly believe Hur's quote is for real as is the supposed reporters’ comments. TBH, I am flabbergasted.

All Coach had to do was post a link to his source, The Babylon Bee and all of us would have had a good laugh at the satire. Nope, Coach wanted folks to think this was what Biden did. Message to Coach; you are a dishonest person.

https://babylonbee.com/news/man-ruled-too-senile-to-stand-trial-still-fine-to-run-country

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2024, 03:43:17 PM »
Is this also a made up story according to you ??

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/-guys-rcna137975

In deciding not to charge Biden with any crimes, the special counsel wrote that in a potential trial, “Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

He's fucking gone.

Do you suffer from alexia (selective reading disorder)? Maybe if you reread Coach's post you might comprehend the difference between Hur's supposed quote and what Hur actually stated.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2024, 05:04:47 PM »
Haha, the title of this thread is up there with the all time greats. Succinct, accurate and indisputable.

"Nah, he's terrible..."  LOL

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2024, 05:30:57 PM »
Please.  The facts presented speak for themself.  Biden is so far gone no one can defend it but partisan hacks

Well...lets see what Fox News is reporting about...hopefully its not about Trump mocking Nikki Haley's husband

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mocks-haley-asking-where-deployed-husband-where-gone

Like i said...both of them are just too fucking old
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2024, 07:34:44 PM »

Well...lets see what Fox News is reporting about...hopefully its not about Trump mocking Nikki Haley's husband

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mocks-haley-asking-where-deployed-husband-where-gone

Like i said...both of them are just too fucking old

Trump and Biden are not in the same physical condition or mental capacity. I know that's what the left is pushing to keep people from being in despair over their guy - but it's far from reality.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2024, 08:41:20 PM »
Do you suffer from alexia (selective reading disorder)? Maybe if you reread Coach's post you might comprehend the difference between Hur's supposed quote and what Hur actually stated.

I suffer from many things- And you've totally ignored my post reply to you
In the 83$million thread - Hmmmmmm  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2024, 08:45:14 PM »

Robert Hur is a Republican and was appointed by Donald Trump as a US Attorney.   Merrick Garland appointed him to investigate to avoid anyone being accused of playing favorites not to mention that he expected a judicial member are to provide adherence to unbiased legal analysis as to wheter he's guilty or not.....something that he clearly did not do in addition to veering way off course into remarking how a jury would see him which is just ridiculous.   He used his position to pander for Donald Trump's reelection and that's going to come back on him.

Trump recently in one of his rallies got Nikki Haley mixed up with Nancy Pelosi.  He has also forgotten what city he was in campaigning numerous times.

With that being said, Joe Biden is fucking 81 years old and is now the oldest sitting president in US History.   To put that in prespective, Ronald Reagan is the next oldest and he LEFT the White House when he was 77...one year AFTER Joe Biden took office at 78.   He's in great shape for an 81 year old...but he's still an 81 year old

Trump is 3 and a half years younger than Joe Biden.   Both of them are too old and senile to be in office.   Time for new blood

The only comparison to Biden and Trump is age..the number. Cognitively Biden is oatmeal, a vegetable. Can’t walk, can barely form a sentence and literally talks to dead people. He’s had health problems for most of his time in Washington. This isn’t hyperbole, this is fact. Trump in the other hand has no history of health problems and longevity runs in his family and can give a speech or interview at will. Biden can’t ride a bike, Trump plays 18 holes of golf several times a week. Biden puts “lid” on the day at 4pm after starting his 10. Trump runs on 3-4hrs of sleep per day and has been doing that most of his life.

Trump has literally done more to better this country in his first 6-12mos in his first year in office than Biden has in his entire 50 years.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2024, 10:08:56 PM »

Trump and Biden are not in the same physical condition or mental capacity. I know that's what the left is pushing to keep people from being in despair over their guy - but it's far from reality.

For the sake of argument, let's say your statement is absolute fact. So the choice is

A. A person who is cognitively all there, but is a pathological liar, a text book narcissist, someone who always believes they are the smartest person in the room, even among Generals, discussing warfare and has demonstrated time and again little to no ethics.

B. A person who is questionably and likely experiencing some declining mental abilities, but overall, is perceived as a likeable guy with decades of experience in politics

Neither choice is one we should be having to make, yet here we are...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2024, 11:08:55 PM »
For the sake of argument, let's say your statement is absolute fact. So the choice is

A. A person who is cognitively all there, but is a pathological liar, a text book narcissist, someone who always believes they are the smartest person in the room, even among Generals, discussing warfare and has demonstrated time and again little to no ethics.

B. A person who is questionably and likely experiencing some declining mental abilities, but overall, is perceived as a likeable guy with decades of experience in politics

I choose A.

The other one is a flat out communist and pedo that deserves nothing less than a wood chipper

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2024, 12:37:57 AM »

Our only choices. American politics are going downhill fast.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2024, 03:06:50 AM »

Prime guzzles glory hold caulk while his wife is dying, a pure, degenerate, pervert retard...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2024, 08:07:56 AM »

That you would call Trump a pathological liar while pretending that a corrupt 50 year career politician is a beacon of truth is why you continually get laughed at here.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2024, 08:48:00 AM »

A all day.

Strip out the personality, and look at the history and policy.  Trump was right on so many  things - the dishonest media, NATO, nafta, china, deregulation, keeping us out of wars, being self sufficient on fuel, etc.

Biden's experience in politics counts against him.

Would I still prefer two different candidates?  Yup.  I think Trumps messaging on Covid was abysmal, and his personality did not help at all during the pandemic. And, not all his fault, the reactions to him are exhausting.  Biden is completely opposite what he ran on - he's divisive, non  transparent, and makes key hires based on skin color and gender.   

Yet here we are....
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2024, 10:43:46 AM »

Biden the known corrupt, bloviating, grifting, lying career politician for 50 years...that kind of experience? The guy that is angry when anybody says anything that isn't kissing his ass because he can't explain his foreign paid influence? That likable guy?

Not to mention famously brain damaged from not one but two aneurysms in the 80s. He's been a bumbling idiot out there for the bribes for decades.

Biden is a symptom of a sick society and a country being sold off piece by piece, and exactly the reason that a person like Trump rises to power.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2024, 11:35:04 AM »
U.S. — Special Counsel Robert Hur will not recommend charges for Biden's mishandling of classified documents on the grounds that he's too old and senile to stand trial.

"I mean, seriously, have you seen that guy?" said Hur to reporters. "I tried to ask him questions and he attempted to put my notepad in his mouth. The dude is totally zonked out for sure. I mean, we all knew this, right?"

In spite of the report detailing Biden's late-stage dementia, the Special Counsel confirmed Biden is just fine to continue running the country. "Oh yeah, that's no problem," he said. "You heard the Press Secretary. He's so active and alert no one can keep up with him! Impressive!"

When reporters approached the President for a statement, Biden responded by attempting to put the microphone in his mouth.

By now the whole internet has heard Ben Shapiro rapping, but did you know that there are actually two more verses they cut out of the track?
Corruption in American at an all time high.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2024, 11:54:34 AM »
Corruption in American at an all time high.

Beyond corruption. It’s literally communism now and I’m just not throwing that around. If you keep up with the gun laws and bills that left is trying to get through congress like I do, it’s nothing less than communism. They are on a flat out confiscation mission and they will lose one way or another

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2024, 12:00:49 PM »
Looks like the old guard in the Dem party say Biden is toast.

"I talk to people in the White House all the time, and you know, they know it’s an issue, but as I like to say, look, it’s a legitimate issue,"  - Hillary C

“The central meme that is hurting the president is this issue of age. It’s a big barrier, you can’t un-ring the bell.” - David Axelrod

"The fact that Biden isn't doing the Super Bowl interview and probably won't debate, that's a sign your staff doesn't have much confidence in you."  - James Carville

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2024, 01:30:16 PM »
The only comparison to Biden and Trump is age..the number. Cognitively Biden is oatmeal, a vegetable. Can’t walk, can barely form a sentence and literally talks to dead people. He’s had health problems for most of his time in Washington. This isn’t hyperbole, this is fact. Trump in the other hand has no history of health problems and longevity runs in his family and can give a speech or interview at will. Biden can’t ride a bike, Trump plays 18 holes of golf several times a week. Biden puts “lid” on the day at 4pm after starting his 10. Trump runs on 3-4hrs of sleep per day and has been doing that most of his life.

Trump has literally done more to better this country in his first 6-12mos in his first year in office than Biden has in his entire 50 years.

Trump has a history of health problems, doesn't even exercise, and he takes naps during the day...marked as "executive time".

They are both senile...they just act differently from the effects of old age and neither way is any good
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2024, 03:46:33 PM »

Trump has a history of health problems, doesn't even exercise, and he takes naps during the day...marked as "executive time".

They are both senile...they just act differently from the effects of old age and neither way is any good

Stop Vince. You might be the only one saying that. What health problems? And playing 54 holes a week ain’t no joke even if he’s in a cart.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2024, 03:47:49 PM »

Because you say so Dr. Voodoo!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2024, 04:56:06 PM »

Well, I did not read your reply about transgender folks until now. I have almost nothing to add to this conversation because I feel we have talked this subject to death. Anyway, you answered your own questions. You clearly think more about what these folks do or don't do than I do. My guess is that I am more of a live and let live kind of person than you are. I don't know the two folks pictured and likely will never meet them. They can be whatever/whoever they choose to be. I could not care less.

My exposure to transgender folks is extremely limited. Decades ago, my wife and I went to the Darcelle XV drag show. Darcelle, who emceed the show was bawdy. My wife and I thought parts of the show were humorous and entertaining.

Darcelle (Walter Cole) was well liked and well thought of in Portland because he contributed greatly to Portland. In 2016 when Darcelle XV was almost 86 years old, he was recognized by Guinness World Records as the world’s oldest drag queen. He passed away in 2023.

One afternoon sometime in the early 2000's a trans person struck up a conversation with me at a Portland bar. Oddly enough we did not talk about them being trans. One thing I remember is they asked me if my teeth were false because they were so perfect and so white. When I said they were my real teeth, they did not believe me and reached over to pull on my front teeth which I thought was offensive. I declined their request.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2024, 05:41:13 PM »
Well, I did not read your reply about transgender folks until now. I have almost nothing to add to this conversation because I feel we have talked this subject to death. Anyway, you answered your own questions. You clearly think more about what these folks do or don't do than I do. My guess is that I am more of a live and let live kind of person than you are. I don't know the two folks pictured and likely will never meet them. They can be whatever/whoever they choose to be. I could not care less.

My exposure to transgender folks is extremely limited. Decades ago, my wife and I went to the Darcelle XV drag show. Darcelle, who emceed the show was bawdy. My wife and I thought parts of the show were humorous and entertaining.

Darcelle (Walter Cole) was well liked and well thought of in Portland because he contributed greatly to Portland. In 2016 when Darcelle XV was almost 86 years old, he was recognized by Guinness World Records as the world’s oldest drag queen. He passed away in 2023.

One afternoon sometime in the early 2000's a trans person struck up a conversation with me at a Portland bar. Oddly enough we did not talk about them being trans. One thing I remember is they asked me if my teeth were false because they were so perfect and so white. When I said they were my real teeth, they did not believe me and reached over to pull on my front teeth which I thought was offensive. I declined their request.

Why are you incapable of answering those questions ?
What are you afraid of ??

3 simple questions to.............

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2024, 05:44:37 PM »

Let's cut right to the chase - Lets see your answers , without it's,  but's or excuses.
You're answers are ??

1, are these 2  Men or Women ?
2, Can men become women ? 
3, Should men be allowed to compete in women's sport's ?