Author Topic: "Have a seat." "Sit down." "Stop interrupting."  (Read 283 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
"Have a seat." "Sit down." "Stop interrupting."
« on: February 16, 2024, 08:21:59 AM »
Kind of becoming a mantra isn't it?   Three separate judges have given two separate Trumpy attorneys the same message.  I guess  incompetence comes with hearing loss as they had to be told more than once.

Engoron, Kaplan, and Merchan just have zero patience for the fools performing in their courtroom.   

Isn't it great?   :)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: "Have a seat." "Sit down." "Stop interrupting."
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 08:41:37 AM »
I love Trump and i am not even American. Go figure!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 10:27:01 AM »

The hatred of Trump is completely irrational. That’s why there’s no point in arguing with these people. It’s like arguing with a guy who lives under a bridge.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 12:09:45 PM »
Incompetency has it's fans.

Lucky for the country, the majority are not fans.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 01:00:12 PM »

Sorry, I cannot figure out why you would love Trump. Perhaps you can explain when this love for him began and why it did.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2024, 01:12:44 PM »
Sorry, I cannot figure out why you would love Trump. Perhaps you can explain when this love for him began and why it did.

I have been to Greece, Canada, and Mexico and been told by locals they love Trump - cab drivers, etc.....

This general consensus from what they said was that he felt like a real leader who stands up for their country, and they wish their leaders had the backbone he has.  They like how he wasn't afraid to call out NATO and the like.

The other interesting thing is that I didn't bring it up....they knew I was American and initiated the topic.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 01:57:18 PM »
I have been to Greece, Canada, and Mexico and been told by locals they love Trump - cab drivers, etc.....

Since I wasn't with you to hear what these folks had to say about Trump, I cannot disagree with your conclusions. I do not have the experience you have with people from these countries mainly because I have not travelled there lately. My son lives in Germany and sometimes talks about how his German friends and family view Trump, and it is never favorably.

What percentage of Canadians support Trump?
Biden was the clear victor at 67 per cent, but Trump came in with the unusually high support of 33 per cent of Canadian respondents.

The Pew Research Center says, 'Looking at 12 nations surveyed both this year and in 2020, a median of 75% express confidence in Biden, compared with 17% for Trump last year.' Also, they claim that, 'U.S. favorability sees one of its steepest recoveries in years from 2020 to 2021' which suggests the countries surveyed favor Biden over Trump.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 03:35:09 PM »

This general consensus from what they said was that he felt like a real leader who stands up for their country, and they wish their leaders had the backbone he has.  They like how he wasn't afraid to call out NATO and the like.

The other interesting thing is that I didn't bring it up....they knew I was American and initiated the topic.

Now go to other countries where the US actually has military, $$$, economic interests. (Like I have)  What do they say?   :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2024, 04:04:56 PM »

Perhaps you can explain why you love communism….serious question. One thing I can say about lurker is that he’s never denied his communism

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2024, 04:56:43 PM »
Now go to other countries where the US actually has military, $$$, economic interests. (Like I have)  What do they say?   :)
They say you can't be a pervert over there either, weirdo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2024, 05:21:46 PM »
They say you can't be a pervert over there either, weirdo.

In that case, you better stay home.