Author Topic: White Trash  (Read 1090 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: White Trash
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2024, 04:14:37 AM »
Fetterman applauded for defending Boebert from 'recreational cruelty' online after son's arrest

https://news.yahoo.com/fetterman-applauded-defending-boebert-recreational-153520278.html

Democratic Sen. John Fetterman defended the son of Republican Congresswoman Lauren Boebert from critics on social media following news that the 18-year-old had been arrested.

"This is a family in crisis and the recreational cruelty I see on social media needs to be out of bounds," the Pennsylvania Democrat posted on X Wednesday in response to news that Boebert’s son had been arrested.

"I know the impact this has on children. I'm calling for restraint because cruelty has substantial collateral damage. We can't ever forget that they didn't sign up for this."

Fetterman, who has struggled with well-documented mental health struggles of his own and been criticized by Boebert in the past, was praised on social media for his post by both Democrats and Republicans.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2024, 05:45:12 AM »
The same clowns being cruel are the same turdz defending (or ignoring) Hunters kid-rape, money laundering, and white-house cocaine.
Pure retards...
Their clown-show writes itself... Dumb as amoeba.. ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2024, 06:02:18 AM »
Huntermania running wild in the Trumpturds minds!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2024, 08:53:23 AM »
It's always funny to me...  And it's done on both sides.

In the grand theater of politics, it seems the classic misdirection is a favorite act. When one side shines a spotlight on a politician's missteps, the other side often prefers a 'look over there' tactic, highlighting a rival's misdeeds as if it were a competition of flaws. It's like when someone points out you've got spinach in your teeth, and instead of reaching for floss, you blurt out, "Well, what about Bob's barbecue sauce smile?" Both sides end up in a distracting dance-off, and the original spinach issue? Forgotten lol

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2024, 01:39:21 PM »
FYI, just to be clear, legally Tyler Boebert is an adult.
To me an 18 year old is a child.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2024, 01:40:10 PM »
we'll just leave this here... 600 pages of corruption, kid-sex and debauchery. Yet, lets whine about another ones kid...  LOL
Cant make this nonsense up...   ::)

https://bidenreport.com/#p=1
Lurker is a dope!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2024, 02:09:58 PM »

To me also. Maybe because back when I was eighteen, folks were not legally adults until we were 21 years old, which is why I needed my mother's written permission to get married at age 20. But what you and I  think constitutes an adult means nothing unless the law says it does.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2024, 02:10:23 PM »

Legal age is not restricted to your opinion.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2024, 02:10:57 PM »
Lurker is a dope!

How many faps did you get from those 600 pages?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2024, 02:11:45 PM »
Legal age is not restricted to your opinion.
IDC
T

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2024, 06:13:29 PM »
Fetterman applauded for defending Boebert from 'recreational cruelty' online after son's arrest

https://news.yahoo.com/fetterman-applauded-defending-boebert-recreational-153520278.html

Democratic Sen. John Fetterman defended the son of Republican Congresswoman Lauren Boebert from critics on social media following news that the 18-year-old had been arrested.

"This is a family in crisis and the recreational cruelty I see on social media needs to be out of bounds," the Pennsylvania Democrat posted on X Wednesday in response to news that Boebert’s son had been arrested.

"I know the impact this has on children. I'm calling for restraint because cruelty has substantial collateral damage. We can't ever forget that they didn't sign up for this."

Fetterman, who has struggled with well-documented mental health struggles of his own and been criticized by Boebert in the past, was praised on social media for his post by both Democrats and Republicans.

I did not see this coming.  I think we're going to be surprised by Fetterman during his first term as a senator. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2024, 06:24:43 AM »
IDC

You don't care about the correct legal age, or do you not care about being wrong.

Same thing really. 

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2024, 01:18:42 PM »
You don't care about the correct legal age, or do you not care about being wrong.

Same thing really.
There is NO comparing the Biden crime family to an 18 year old punk.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2024, 02:25:01 PM »
There is NO comparing the Biden crime family to an 18 year old punk.

::)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2024, 03:10:49 PM »
T

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2024, 03:44:23 PM »

Fetterman reminds me of Brick Tamland.  He gets confused sometimes about whose side he's on.   :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2024, 05:40:59 AM »
Poster child for white trash.... And career criminal and kid-toucher...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2024, 07:11:16 AM »
Poster child for white trash.... And career criminal and kid-toucher...

You sound jealous.