Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

BCS Championship game tonight! Ohio State/Florida!

(1/10) > >>

Fury:
I'm actually going to go with the upset by Florida. All the trash people have been talking about Florida not deserving the shot. Tebow is going to rush for the winning touchdown!!! Although, the game is pretty much 50/50 in my eyes.

Post your picks!

danielson:
Ohio St., but none of my friends want to go to the bar to watch it so I am pissed >:(

Fury:

--- Quote from: danielson on January 08, 2007, 04:36:57 PM ---Ohio St., but none of my friends want to go to the bar to watch it so I am pissed >:(

--- End quote ---

hahahaha, I'm just going to chill at my house and watch it, or possibly tape it and watch it while playing Poker at my boys house. Not sure yet. It sucks this year though, the game wasn't even hyped. Ohio State hasn't played in 55 days.

danielson:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on January 08, 2007, 04:39:33 PM ---hahahaha, I'm just going to chill at my house and watch it, or possibly tape it and watch it while playing Poker at my boys house. Not sure yet. It sucks this year though, the game wasn't even hyped. Ohio State hasn't played in 55 days.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I don't even give a fuck. I just wanted to go to the bar cuz it is the last monday night football game. After Michigan lost, I could care less.

Fury:
Didn't take that cock sucker Hedgehog long to move this.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version