Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

BCS Championship game tonight! Ohio State/Florida!

<< < (2/10) > >>

danielson:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on January 08, 2007, 04:42:54 PM ---Didn't take that cock sucker Hedgehog long to move this.  ::)

--- End quote ---

He threatened to tell Ron on me cuz he moved a thread that was aimed at the mod of the training board to the Y and I moved it to the Mods board who it was meant for. He is a little bitch lately.

Fury:

--- Quote from: danielson on January 08, 2007, 04:44:41 PM ---He threatened to tell Ron on me cuz he moved a thread that was aimed at the mod of the training board to the Y and I moved it to the Mods board who it was meant for. He is a little bitch lately.

--- End quote ---

I guess when you spend 95% of your time Mod Nazi'ing the G&O you would take shit seriously. What a little douche bag. If I lived in Sweden I would be spending my time fucking those blonde haired, blue eyed sex goddesses.

danielson:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on January 08, 2007, 04:46:59 PM ---I guess when you spend 95% of your time Mod Nazi'ing the G&O you would take shit seriously. What a little douche bag. If I lived in Sweden I would be spending my time fucking those blonde haired, blue eyed sex goddesses.

--- End quote ---

eh, fuck him. As soon as he threatened to tell Ron over a mistake I lost all respect for him.

Fury:

--- Quote from: danielson on January 08, 2007, 04:48:06 PM ---eh, f**k him. As soon as he threatened to tell Ron over a mistake I lost all respect for him.

--- End quote ---

hahahaha yes!!!!!

Camel Jockey:
Ohio State! And Monday night Raw is on too.  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version