Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Larsson success with ManUnited

(1/2) > >>

Hedgehog:
Good to see Henke scoring a goal in his debut for ManUnited, although I don't like Fergies boysas.

Henke should be able to do well in the Premiership IMO, another 5 or 6 goals as a super sub, I definitely expect that from him, 10 goals not out of the question.

-Hedge

Nordic Superman:
 :D

Faust:

--- Quote from: Hedgehog on January 09, 2007, 09:17:01 AM ---Good to see Henke scoring a goal in his debut for ManUnited, although I don't like Fergies boysas.

Henke should be able to do well in the Premiership IMO, another 5 or 6 goals as a super sub, I definitely expect that from him, 10 goals not out of the question.

-Hedge

--- End quote ---

What's wrong with MAnU?

Hedgehog:

--- Quote from: Faust on January 09, 2007, 10:40:48 AM ---What's wrong with MAnU?

--- End quote ---

For one thing, they're owned by that fcukface Glazer. Meaning, ManUnited has zero soul.

Then they've always been lucky cnuts. Remember that game against Bayern München in the Cham League year 2000, two goals in three minutes.

Fcukers.

.Hedge

Nordic Superman:

--- Quote from: Hedgehog on January 09, 2007, 11:15:03 AM ---For one thing, they're owned by that fcukface Glazer. Meaning, ManUnited has zero soul.

Then they've always been lucky cnuts. Remember that game against Bayern München in the Cham League year 2000, two goals in three minutes.

Fcukers.

.Hedge

--- End quote ---

Haha... a goals a goal, deal with it.

If Bayern had done it, you would of praised allah!

Damn fool!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version