Getbig Misc Too Board > 2009 IFBB Contests Info & Threads

Congradulations Jay but,

(1/3) > >>

regmac:
Man   Branch finally got what he deserved!!!!!!   Proud of the guy!!!

regmac:
Who had Brach 2nd in their Mr O pics?

regmac:
Jay is a true role model in our sport.

shrek:

--- Quote from: regmac on October 01, 2009, 12:25:34 PM ---Jay is a true role model in our sport.

--- End quote ---
man i was amazed as well that both JAY and BRANCH blew out all the other hypes....... no one expected the texas titain to even be a threat that is awsome as hell he is one of my favorite HARCORE lifter/BBer ever not to mention hes from my great state of texas and trains less than an hour from my home.... as for jay im sure he came in tight cause he had to to domenate .......... where are some great photos of the final line ups and are they on youtube yet

regmac:

--- Quote from: shrek on October 01, 2009, 04:47:40 PM ---man i was amazed as well that both JAY and BRANCH blew out all the other hypes....... no one expected the texas titain to even be a threat that is awsome as hell he is one of my favorite HARCORE lifter/BBer ever not to mention hes from my great state of texas and trains less than an hour from my home.... as for jay im sure he came in tight cause he had to to domenate .......... where are some great photos of the final line ups and are they on youtube yet

--- End quote ---
Yeah Branch (like Ruhl) is a fan favorite which sometimes backfires.   Its hard to see what put Brach over Dex and Phil but its cool it happened.   Funny I was in Arlington this last weekend and the local news never mentioned Branch!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version