Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Niners

<< < (58/99) > >>

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on May 03, 2022, 04:33:39 AM ---Some teams are very stupid. Cleveland had no 1st rounder this year, next year, or the year after.

--- End quote ---

The Niners didn't have a first round pick this year and don't have one next year.  Trey Lance trade. 

I was looking at some older drafts.  Totally forgot that not only was Brett Favre a second round pick, but Dan McGuire and Todd Marinovich were both taken in the first in 1991. 

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 03, 2022, 11:44:31 AM ---The Niners didn't have a first round pick this year and don't have one next year.  Trey Lance trade. 

I was looking at some older drafts.  Totally forgot that not only was Brett Favre a second round pick, but Dan McGuire and Todd Marinovich were both taken in the first in 1991.

--- End quote ---
Tom Brady was a sixth.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on May 03, 2022, 02:05:45 PM ---Tom Brady was a sixth.

--- End quote ---

Yep. Just horrible misses every year by these experts. 

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 04, 2022, 07:31:24 PM ---Yep. Just horrible misses every year by these experts.

--- End quote ---
They had no way of knowing how Brady would turn out. Ever seen his combine workout? ;D He looked terrible.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on May 05, 2022, 03:17:48 AM ---They had no way of knowing how Brady would turn out. Ever seen his combine workout? ;D He looked terrible.

--- End quote ---

No, but I heard about his beer body.  lol  Still, what matters most is game film.  These experts repeatedly get it wrong by, for example, relying on how a ginormous man can throw a football over 50 yards in the air from his knees (JaMarcus Russell).  If they just believe what they see (like DeShaun Watson and Pat Mahomes in college), they wouldn't miss so much.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version