Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Niners

<< < (98/99) > >>

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on March 02, 2024, 12:36:55 AM ---Yeah, KC was off last year. Didn't have they bye week in the playoffs and had to win 2 road games. The Bills and Ravens chocked away a great opportunity.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the Ravens even choked too.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on March 12, 2024, 04:00:43 PM ---
Yeah, the Ravens even choked too.

--- End quote ---
My spelling at 3 am isn't very good. ;D

Dos Equis:
Ready to get this crapshoot of a draft over with.  The Niners need to draft an OT in the first, but we shall see. 

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on April 16, 2024, 01:35:31 PM ---Ready to get this crapshoot of a draft over with.  The Niners need to draft an OT in the first, but we shall see.

--- End quote ---
Lot of good OLine and WR's this year. It's killing the free agent market for receivers. Teams would rather wait till the draft and get a much cheaper player for the same results.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on April 17, 2024, 12:21:51 AM ---Lot of good OLine and WR's this year. It's killing the free agent market for receivers. Teams would rather wait till the draft and get a much cheaper player for the same results.

--- End quote ---

Yeah that's the conventional wisdom.  I don't really like that approach, because the draft is so unpredictable.  I would almost always take a proven player over a draft pick. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version