Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Can you see God

(1/6) > >>

parm:
As the title. Does anyone think that you can actually see God, listen to god and talk to god? Just as you would to a normal person?

parm:
160 odd views and no replys!

Some of you must be very strong in your faith, is there no one that believes you can meet God in this lifetime?

IroNat:
Never seen or heard from him/her.

I've talked to him but he never talked back.

About the same as talking to a rock, except you can see the rock and touch it.

Man of Steel:
Yes. I know folks that have.  I haven't heard an audible voice but my father and others have.  I've felt the very tangible powerful presence of the Holy Spirit many times.  Also witnessed the demonic as well....not fun. God speaks through his written word....a living, unchanging document of God.  Scriptural discernment is not for the world of God suppressors though.....gotta join the club

parm:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on December 24, 2019, 07:37:14 AM ---Yes. I know folks that have.  I haven't heard an audible voice but my father and others have.  I've felt the very tangible powerful presence of the Holy Spirit many times.  Also witnessed the demonic as well....not fun. God speaks through his written word....a living, unchanging document of God.  Scriptural discernment is not for the world of God suppressors though.....gotta join the club

--- End quote ---

Can you expand on what you mean when you say god speaks through his written word? Also reading some threads here and it seems that in Christianity it says god cannot be seen as you would be blinded by the light. Is that true? I could be wrong or may have interpreted it wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version