Author Topic: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison  (Read 13531 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2021, 01:16:58 PM »
You have such a massive blindspot on these issues.

I offered my opinion based on the video...its an uphill road to not find him guilty
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2021, 01:56:31 PM »
I offered my opinion based on the video...its an uphill road to not find him guilty

A detective and prosecution witness just testified that Rittenhouse was shot at. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2021, 03:16:48 PM »
Governor Evers should pre-emptively call in the National Guard.  He'd be derelict in his duties not to.

It is politically incorrect to call in the national guard.  It is also becoming politically incorrect to use the term "law and order." 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2021, 03:58:57 PM »

THE video?  What video?  There are MANY videos, including at least one being verbally and physically threatened to be killed.  Thank GOD you're not a juror.
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2021, 06:25:17 AM »
He's walking

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2021, 08:26:21 AM »
He's walking

I hope so. I just hope no matter the evidence proving he should walk, they may make this political to try to make an example of him to not have riots after the verdict

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2021, 04:40:11 AM »
Rittenhouse's Defense Team Shreds Gaige Grosskreutz, Third Person Shot, By Exposing Several Lies
Townhall ^ | Nov 08, 2021 2:25 PM | Julio Rosas
Posted on 11/9/2021, 7:36:22

KENOSHA, Wisc. — It was a bad day for key prosecution witness Gaige Grosskreutz, the third person shot by Kyle Rittenhouse during the Kenosha riots last year, during cross-examination by the defense on Monday as they got him to admit he lied several times about what happened in the aftermath of the shootings.

Grosskreutz testified he was carrying a Glock 27 handgun the night of the shootings despite the fact his concealed carry license was expired. Grosskreutz added he saw Rittenhouse running away after hearing gunshots. Grosskreutz said when he found Rittenhouse running away and asked him if he shot someone, Rittenhouse told Grosskreutz he was going to the police. Grosskreutz said he grabbed his handgun because he thought Rittenhouse was an active shooter.

Grosskreutz claimed Rittenhouse racked the bolt back on the AR-15 while he had his hands in the air.

"I was never trying to kill the defendant," Grosskreutz said.

Upon cross-examination, defense lawyer Corey Chirafisi got Grosskreutz to admit he lied to police on several occasions:

Grosskreutz told officers shortly after the shooting that "I dropped my firearm." The defense said that was a lie because Grosskreutz chased after Rittenhouse and he had just testified he pulled out his gun while running. The defense got Grosskreutz to admit in court in the lawsuit he has filed against the city of Kenosha, he is demanding $10 million for damages, he failed to mention he was armed when he was shot by Rittenhouse. Grosskreutz said it is not true to say he chased after Rittenhouse. Chirafisi then showed Grosskreutz a picture of him grabbing his handgun while running toward Rittenhouse. Even after being shown the photo, Grosskreutz still said he was not chasing Rittenhouse. Grosskreutz initially told police he shouted to Anthony Huber to stop hitting Rittenhouse with a skateboard. When pressed by Chirafisi, Grosskreutz said "with the benefit of hindsight" that is not true.

If that was not enough, Grosskreutz then agreed with Chirafisi that Rittenhouse did not shoot until after Grosskreutz put his hands down and advanced toward Rittenhouse while pointing his Glock at Rittenhouse.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2021, 06:17:01 PM »
This case provides a clear example of just how dishonest the media is.  I've watched most of the testimony.  The reporting of this testimony is shockingly dishonest.  Almost every prosecution witness supported the fact that this was self defense.  All three shoots were righteous.  Actually all four, because he missed the guy who kicked him in the face with his boots.   

Don't know what the jury will do, but this kid should be acquitted across the board.  With quickness.  If he is, get ready for "mostly peaceful" protests. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2021, 06:29:43 PM »
The media is destroying everything.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2021, 07:41:08 PM »
The media is destroying everything.

This is 100% true.

We can only hope that the Greenwalds, Taibbis, Krystal&Sagars and the Joe Rogans continue to gain popularity.

People who value legitimate discourse, regardless of whether they agree with their guests or the topic discussed.

I think they will.  Our country has also being a majority of centrists, regardless if they fall a little more left or right.  Good people overall, not racist, not mysoginists, not anti gay, just people who don't care about that stuff and want to live their lives.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2021, 07:17:03 PM »
Liberal Billionaire Tweets Defense of Kyle Rittenhouse, Media Promptly Asks Him if Account Was Hacked
By Mike Miller | Nov 13, 2021
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/11/13/liberal-billionaire-tweets-defense-of-kyle-rittenhouse-media-promptly-asks-him-if-account-was-hacked-n475303

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2021, 08:17:23 PM »
Liberal Billionaire Tweets Defense of Kyle Rittenhouse, Media Promptly Asks Him if Account Was Hacked
By Mike Miller | Nov 13, 2021
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/11/13/liberal-billionaire-tweets-defense-of-kyle-rittenhouse-media-promptly-asks-him-if-account-was-hacked-n475303
Nice, but rare to see a liberal who thinks for himself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2021, 08:55:27 PM »
I hope so. I just hope no matter the evidence proving he should walk, they may make this political to try to make an example of him to not have riots after the verdict

Your post is confusing. But then, sometimes I need help figuring out what you actually intended to convey. Initially, I thought you were hoping there would not be riots following the verdict, whatever it is. On second reading, it appears you hope this trial and its outcome won't discourage folks from rioting in the future. Are you suggesting we need more riots and protests and that these are somehow beneficial?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2021, 09:05:38 PM »
Nice, but rare to see a liberal who thinks for himself.

They definitely do not tolerate opposing viewpoints.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2021, 09:08:42 PM »
Bunch of sick mofos.

Vile messages sent to Rittenhouse judge include death threat against his children, call him a KKK member: report
Among the most disturbing messages to Schroeder was one that threatens the lives of the judge's children, promises "pay back," and states that Rittenhouse "won't live long" if acquitted.
Vile messages sent to Rittenhouse judge include death threat against his children, call him a KKK member: report
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
November 14, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/rittenhouse-judge-vile-messages

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2021, 09:11:25 PM »
Your post is confusing. But then, sometimes I need help figuring out what you actually intended to convey. Initially, I thought you were hoping there would not be riots following the verdict, whatever it is. On second reading, it appears you hope this trial and its outcome won't discourage folks from rioting in the future. Are you suggesting we need more riots and protests and that these are somehow beneficial?
Maybe read his post again in the morning when you're awake.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2021, 09:31:45 PM »
Maybe read his post again in the morning when you're awake.

Thanks...I will do that. Today's events on Getbig have resulted in my being a bit 'under the weather', so to speak.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2021, 09:34:09 AM »
 ;D

Liberals Accuse Rittenhouse Of Trying To Avoid Punishment Through Legal Loophole Known As 'Trial'
Politics
November 12th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

KENOSHA, WI—Leftists are sounding the alarm that Kyle Rittenhouse—a notorious slayer of white communist pedophiles—may escape punishment through a little-known legal loophole known as a "trial."

"This is very concerning," said Chip Cordray, progressive legal expert covering the case. "Using this obscure loophole, Rittenhouse's fate will be decided by an impartial jury of peers based on evidence, rather than the whims of noble communist revolutionaries on Twitter—such as Bette Midler and Joe Biden."

Experts confirm that if Rittenhouse is found "not guilty," liberals won't be getting their way, which could lead to massive temper-tantrums, such as arson and looting.

"We can't let this happen," said Cordray. "It's time to talk about closing the 'trial' loophole so that justice can be done according to the whims of the leftist mob, as our founding fathers intended."

https://babylonbee.com/news/liberals-accuse-rittenhouse-of-trying-to-avoid-punishment-through-legal-loophole-known-as-trial

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2021, 09:37:23 AM »
Bunch of sick mofos.

Among the most disturbing messages to Schroeder was one that threatens the lives of the judge's children, promises "pay back," and states that Rittenhouse "won't live long" if acquitted.
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
November 14, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/rittenhouse-judge-vile-messages

The probably got the idea from the hundreds of examples of Republican leaving death threats for fellow Republicans who certified the election results or voted for the infrastructure bill

Weird how you've never cited those examples as a bunch of sick MoFo's

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2021, 10:45:37 AM »
The probably got the idea from the hundreds of examples of Republican leaving death threats for fellow Republicans who certified the election results or voted for the infrastructure bill

Weird how you've never cited those examples as a bunch of sick MoFo's
I'm sure that's what happened.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2021, 12:22:37 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2021, 05:56:18 PM »
An open letter to Kyle Rittenhouse from Nicholas Sandmann.  Well done.

The corrupt liberal media came for me, just like they came for Kyle Rittenhouse, and if he decides to sue I say go for it and hold the media accountable: NICHOLAS SANDMANN
By NICHOLAS SANDMANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16 November 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10208119/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-NICHOLAS-SANDMANN-media-defamation.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2021, 06:09:02 PM »

The corrupt liberal media came for me, just like they came for Kyle Rittenhouse, and if he decides to sue I say go for it and hold the media accountable: NICHOLAS SANDMANN
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10208119/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-NICHOLAS-SANDMANN-media-defamation.html

I hope this kid get at least hundreds of millions out of this starting with the state of Wisconsin for even allowing this to happen then move on to every media outlet and liberals talking head for defamation

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2021, 06:12:49 PM »

Who wrote that Sandmann was one of the WaPo and CNN's highest paid employees?  ;D