Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Joel Olsteen packets 4 million from Covid relief for small businesses

<< < (5/6) > >>

The Scott:
Here's to Osteen, may he Covid Up and crap out.  False ministers are a pox on the world and deserve derision and mocking.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: The Scott on April 07, 2021, 07:12:20 PM ---Here's to Osteen, may he Covid Up and crap out.  False ministers are a pox on the world and deserve derision and mocking.

--- End quote ---

He might be a piece of shit and is more than likely a latent homosexual but I don't have any sympathy for the morons who send him and other clowns of this ilk their money.  Fuck them.

Humble Narcissist:
If you guys think Osteen is a crook, you should check out Dr. Mike Murdock.

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: The Scott on April 07, 2021, 07:12:20 PM ---Here's to Osteen, may he Covid Up and crap out.  False ministers are a pox on the world and deserve derision and mocking.

--- End quote ---

I wish death on very few people, but if he died in a fiery car crash, i'd probably laugh.

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on April 07, 2021, 10:33:18 PM ---He might be a piece of shit and is more than likely a latent homosexual but I don't have any sympathy for the morons who send him and other clowns of this ilk their money.  Fuck them.

--- End quote ---

Neither do i, i have a lot of disdain for religious people. But as long as they leave me alone, it's all good. Him and his cult followers go all around Houston sticking fliers and bible versus in your face in public. It's a shame i can't just throat punch them. ;D

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on April 08, 2021, 03:59:51 AM ---If you guys think Osteen is a crook, you should check out Dr. Mike Murdock.

--- End quote ---

Indeed. A lot of people connected to Joel have some pretty bad history, but they have never been able to connect it directly to Joel.

TheGrinch:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on April 08, 2021, 03:59:51 AM ---If you guys think Osteen is a crook, you should check out Dr. Mike Murdock.

--- End quote ---

or Tony Robbins, or Robert Kyosaki, or Suzie Orman or Gary Vaynerchuk, or Byron Katie or Dave Ramsey or Grant Cardone...etc...etc....e tc..

Why the hate for Osteen... they are all freakin' scammy crooks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version