Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 32748 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #300 on: January 12, 2022, 10:08:13 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #301 on: January 12, 2022, 11:10:25 AM »

Are you really this stupid

This has been thoroughly debunked

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: January 12, 2022, 11:22:05 AM »
Are you really this stupid

This has been thoroughly debunked

No it has not.   People are sitting in jail for months for merely walking into the capital.   This guy was on the most wanted and dropped off?  Why?   Same for other instigators.   This entire scam is no different than the FBI Michigan scam to kidnap whitmer.   You were player for a sucker - YET AGAIN! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #303 on: January 12, 2022, 03:03:07 PM »
No it has not.   People are sitting in jail for months for merely walking into the capital.   This guy was on the most wanted and dropped off?  Why?   Same for other instigators.   This entire scam is no different than the FBI Michigan scam to kidnap whitmer.   You were player for a sucker - YET AGAIN!

Yes it has

House Jan. 6 Committee debunks Capitol riot conspiracy theory around obscure rallygoer

“The Select Committee is aware of unsupported claims that Ray Epps was an FBI informant based on the fact that he was on the FBI Wanted list and then was removed from that list without being charged,” the statement read.

“The Committee has interviewed Epps,” it added. “Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on Jan 5th or 6th or at any other time, & that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.”

Adam Kissinger went further and pointed out the OBVIOUS STUPIDITY of Trumptards claims about Epps

"I’m pretty sure the FBI wouldn’t be dumb enough to put their own agent on a wanted list," he added. "Ray Epps has cooperated with the Jan 6 committee and we thank him."

"On the broader issue, let’s say Ray was an agent (HE IS NOT), the premise is that one agent can gin up a crowd to insurrection," Kinzinger wrote. Referring to Cruz, he added: "That isn’t saying much about the intelligence of your voters is it Ted? The rioters had formal education, owned businesses etc. they knew."

The FBI at one point included an image of Epps on a “wanted” list seeking information about those involved in Capitol violence, then deleted the reference in July. But there are plenty of reasons the FBI might remove individuals from the site, including if it no longer needed help locating them or had already interviewed them.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2022/01/11/house-panel-debunks-jan-6-conspiracy-theory-touted-gop-senators/9178404002/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/jan-6-committee-dismisses-ray-epps-conspiracy-theory-issues-new-n1287335

https://www.al.com/news/2022/01/ray-epps-trump-supporter-seen-encouraging-people-to-enter-us-capitol-is-not-an-fbi-informant.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2022, 04:43:56 PM »
Yeah…Afghanistan is a 100% impeachable…let’s start there then we came move on

You said, "a ton". Carry on.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2022, 06:20:44 PM »

The constitutional text covering impeachment requirements includes the phrase “high crimes and misdemeanors.”  The generally accepted viewpoint is that this describes any serious abuse of power, including legal and illegal activities.  Any civil officer can be impeached for misconduct, violation of oath of office, or serious incompetence.

Joe Biden, in the early days of his presidency, issued executive orders stopping the construction of the border wall and the Keystone pipeline.  Regarding the pipeline, this order put Americans out of work with the justification being the claim by so-called environmentalists that pipelines cause irreparable harm to the landscape, the animal kingdom, and the climate.  This argument was used decades ago regarding the Trans Alaska pipeline.  One notable claim was that the West Arctic caribou herd would be endangered.  The fact is that since the pipeline was completed, the herd is now four times larger. While this fact alone may say nothing about Joe Biden, it does tell us that his reason for killing American jobs is based on lies.  I would say this qualifies as seri The constitutional text covering impeachment requirements includes the phrase “high crimes and misdemeanors.”  The generally accepted viewpoint is that this describes any serious abuse of power, including legal and illegal activities.  Any civil officer can be impeached for misconduct, violation of oath of office, or serious incompetence.

Joe Biden, in the early days of his presidency, issued executive orders stopping the construction of the border wall and the Keystone pipeline.  Regarding the pipeline, this order put Americans out of work with the justification being the claim by so-called environmentalists that pipelines cause irreparable harm to the landscape, the animal kingdom, and the climate.  This argument was used decades ago regarding the Trans Alaska pipeline.  One notable claim was that the West Arctic caribou herd would be endangered.  The fact is that since the pipeline was completed, the herd is now four times larger. While this fact alone may say nothing about Joe Biden, it does tell us that his reason for killing American jobs is based on lies.  I would say this qualifies as serious incompetence. We will call this Article 1.

It is clear to everyone that a completed border wall will go a long way toward the goal of stopping massive illegal entry into our country, a goal shared by all sovereign nations that understand the purpose of an established border.  The prime responsibility of a president as head of the Executive branch is to enforce federal laws.  Failure to do so violates the oath of office and is clearly an example of serious incompetence.  Here we have Article 2.

Also, on day 1 of his presidency, Biden issued an executive order requiring everyone on federal lands or in federal buildings to wear a face mask.  Daniel Horowitz explains that masks are designated as experimental medical devices.  Vaccines and face masks have only been allowed for use by the FDA via the Emergency Use Authorization.  The law covering these devices states, “Federal law governing the conditions authorization of unapproved emergency medical products (21 U.S.C. §360bbb–3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III)) requires the secretary of HHS to "ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed," among other things, "...of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product."   Stated simply, masks are experimental medical devices and as such their use cannot be required.  I am fairly sure that violation of federal law qualifies as misconduct, violation of oath of office, and serious incompetence -- a trifecta and Article 3!

Most recently, the president announced his desire for a guilty verdict in the Chauvin trial saying, “I'm praying that verdict is the right verdict, which I think it's overwhelming, in my view. I wouldn't say that unless the jury was sequestered now."  So, the head of the executive branch, whose job is to enforce the laws, (and to leave judging guilt or innocence to a different branch) has entered judicial branch territory by deeming the verdict he is dreaming about to be the correct one.  This is misconduct at the very least, with oath of office violation and serious incompetence thrown in for good measure.

Using racist math, we’ve now have a total of four Articles of Impeachment.  That is a pretty good start.

If we want to be thorough, we must consider Maxine Waters for impeachment as well.  As noted earlier, President Trump was impeached for incitement of insurrection.  Auntie Maxie went to Minneapolis to tell reporters and a crowd of protestors, if the former police officer isn't found guilty of murdering Floyd, "We've got to stay on the street and we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."  Waters said she was "hopeful" Chauvin would be convicted of murder, but if he wasn’t, "we cannot go away."  I think urging a mob to commit violence, masked as “being confrontational,” is greater evidence of incitement than Trump using the word “fight.”  Congressional representatives are also subject to impeachment, so I offer Article 1 for the impeachment of Maxine Waters.

Not to mention Ukraine, China, covering up Hunter, etc

Should I go on?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #309 on: January 12, 2022, 09:05:06 PM »

Should we add this? A page out the Obama playbook

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2022, 09:08:35 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #312 on: January 14, 2022, 10:15:25 AM »
Trumpturds turning the whining up to the max at this point.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: January 14, 2022, 10:54:58 AM »

Yes, and add the whole story. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-announces-fresh-308-million-humanitarian-aid-struggling-afghans-rcna11732

"The United Nations and aid groups have repeatedly warned of a pending humanitarian catastrophe in the country of 38 million people. On Tuesday they appealed for a record $4.4 billion in aid as an "essential stop gap" to ease the suffering.

Washington and its Western allies are attempting to help the Afghan people while bypassing their Taliban rulers. Countries that have refused to recognize the Taliban government have suspended foreign aid on which the state relied and frozen billions of dollars of Afghan assets abroad, mostly in the United States."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #314 on: January 14, 2022, 11:01:07 AM »
Yes, and add the whole story. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-announces-fresh-308-million-humanitarian-aid-struggling-afghans-rcna11732

"The United Nations and aid groups have repeatedly warned of a pending humanitarian catastrophe in the country of 38 million people. On Tuesday they appealed for a record $4.4 billion in aid as an "essential stop gap" to ease the suffering.

Washington and its Western allies are attempting to help the Afghan people while bypassing their Taliban rulers. Countries that have refused to recognize the Taliban government have suspended foreign aid on which the state relied and frozen billions of dollars of Afghan assets abroad, mostly in the United States."

They’ve had funding. They could have used that for their “humanitarian aid” If you actually think Taliban ran Afghanistan is using one penny if that for humanitarian aid, you’re delusional

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: January 14, 2022, 11:01:34 AM »
https://rumble.com/vskewi-hannity-pelosi-refused-national-guard-deployment-on-16-shows-she-wanted-a-p.html

"WASHINGTON — Elmer Stewart Rhodes, founder of the far-right militia group the Oath Keepers, has been indicted and arrested over his organization's alleged involvement in planning the Jan. 6 attack.

Rhodes, 56, is being charged for the first time in connection to events leading up to and on Jan. 6, according to a statement Thursday from the Justice Department. An additional 10 people, including nine others who already face separate charges in connection to the riot, were also indicted.

Rhodes and the 10 other individuals were charged with "seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes" related to the breach of the Capitol on Jan. 6, said the DOJ."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/oath-keeper-leader-10-others-charged-seditious-conspiracy-jan-6-n1287434

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: January 14, 2022, 11:26:44 AM »
They’ve had funding. They could have used that for their “humanitarian aid” If you actually think Taliban ran Afghanistan is using one penny if that for humanitarian aid, you’re delusional

Oh I bet at least one penny has been used for humanitarian aid. Do I think most of the money that Afghanistan received since 2002 went to humanitarian aid? No I don't. Do I think those people are in crisis? Yes I do. And so does the EU and the U.S. as well as others who've thrown money at this problem. What I don't think is that this is about Biden. President Biden cannot make this decision; Congress can.

The U.S. Congress is likely to finance U.N. and other agencies providing humanitarian assistance for Afghanistan but there is virtually no chance it will directly fund a new Taliban-led government, congressional aides said on Friday.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-11/biden-administration-to-give-additional-308-million-in-humanitarian-aid-to-afghanistan

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/05/us-seen-funding-humanitarian-aid-for-afghanistan-but-not-its-government.html

Afghanistan: What humanitarian aid is getting in?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-59518628

The Conversation

https://theconversation.com/what-did-billions-in-aid-to-afghanistan-accomplish-5-questions-answered-166804

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: January 14, 2022, 11:32:39 AM »
Dems want to talk about Jan 6th so they don't have to talk about this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2022, 11:33:11 AM »
"WASHINGTON — Elmer Stewart Rhodes, founder of the far-right militia group the Oath Keepers, has been indicted and arrested over his organization's alleged involvement in planning the Jan. 6 attack.

Rhodes, 56, is being charged for the first time in connection to events leading up to and on Jan. 6, according to a statement Thursday from the Justice Department. An additional 10 people, including nine others who already face separate charges in connection to the riot, were also indicted.

Rhodes and the 10 other individuals were charged with "seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes" related to the breach of the Capitol on Jan. 6, said the DOJ."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/oath-keeper-leader-10-others-charged-seditious-conspiracy-jan-6-n1287434

Yet Ray Epps and three others were taken off the most wanted list after being on there for more than 6 months. Meanwhile, in 2020 there were more than 500 riots started by BLM/Antifa that caused businesses and Police stations (Government building) to the burned with people still inside and cop killings. Kamala Harris and other liberal/marxists help them out of jail. To this day, Dems won't condemn the destruction or recognize them as  terrorist organizations but will label parents speaking out at board meetings as "domestic terrorists".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2022, 11:34:20 AM »
Oh I bet at least one penny has been used for humanitarian aid. Do I think most of the money that Afghanistan received since 2002 went to humanitarian aid? No I don't. Do I think those people are in crisis? Yes I do. And so does the EU and the U.S. as well as others who've thrown money at this problem. What I don't think is that this is about Biden. President Biden cannot make this decision; Congress can.

The U.S. Congress is likely to finance U.N. and other agencies providing humanitarian assistance for Afghanistan but there is virtually no chance it will directly fund a new Taliban-led government, congressional aides said on Friday.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-01-11/biden-administration-to-give-additional-308-million-in-humanitarian-aid-to-afghanistan

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/05/us-seen-funding-humanitarian-aid-for-afghanistan-but-not-its-government.html

The Conversation

https://theconversation.com/what-did-billions-in-aid-to-afghanistan-accomplish-5-questions-answered-166804

Dude, you'll never win this no matter how many links to the contrary you post. You're one of them

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #320 on: January 14, 2022, 05:13:28 PM »
Why is it any patriotic group is automatically labeled "far right", is nobody on the left patriotic ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: January 14, 2022, 07:03:21 PM »
Dude, you'll never win this no matter how many links to the contrary you post. You're one of them

Dude back at you... ;) …I long ago gave up the idea of "winning" any discussion with you. You are one of the most dogmatic and stubborn people I have ever met. You will take your opinions to your grave. Your personality must be incredibly frustrating for others in your life, unless of course you only surround yourself with folks who are willing to agree with you.

The truly sad part is that over the years I've known you via Getbig, you've become more and more radical. I'm one of them? One of whom? A communist? Which I've noticed is what you taken to calling folks who disagree with you. Who are you...Joseph McCarthy reincarnated? He fell and so will you eventually...unless your rage eats you alive first.

Other than being completely wrongminded, I suspect at your core, you are a good person. Sad. Very, very sad.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: January 14, 2022, 07:03:41 PM »

Plus 10% kickback for the big guy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: January 14, 2022, 07:05:25 PM »
Why is it any patriotic group is automatically labeled "far right", is nobody on the left patriotic ???

Impossible to be open border and patriotic. Speaks to the self hate majority white libs have....all races that are actually citizens to a degree as well of course.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #324 on: January 15, 2022, 09:10:16 AM »

The Conversation

You’re clueless

https://twitter.com/laralogan/status/1482241683517546496?s=21