Author Topic: WHINING LITTLE SON OF A BITCH KIWIOL  (Read 13778 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: WHINING LITTLE SON OF A BITCH KIWIOL
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 12:43:12 AM »
PATHETIC!!!!! :-X :-X :-X
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=125636.0

If this thread doesn't backfire in your face with a bigger impact than your father's load does when he blasts your face, I'll change my handle.

Stickied  8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 12:54:37 AM »
If this thread doesn't backfire in your face with a bigger impact than your father's load does when he blasts your face, I'll change my handle.

Stickied  8)
whatever
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 12:56:40 AM »
whatever

Hahahahahaha it's funny (or is it?) how you didn't deny that your dad gives you a facial everytime you take a breath. Brutal family 'relations'.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 12:59:03 AM »
Hahahahahaha it's funny (or is it?) how i didn't deny that my dad gives you me a facial everytime i take a breath. Brutal family 'relations'.
fixed
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 01:01:57 AM »
  Shadow, If you are going to start threads to flame KIWIOL, don't you think it would work a bit better if you picked a board that he  did not have THE ABILITY TO MODIFY POSTS on?  just a thought.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 01:03:38 AM »
  Shadow, If you are going to start threads to flame KIWIOL, don't you think it would work a bit better if you picked a board that he  did not have THE ABILITY TO MODIFY POSTS on?  just a thought.
heS an asshole..he is scared of me..that son of a bitch is a coward
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 01:07:15 AM »

You can do it in other boards, gtbro1, but not in this board. I assure you - none of the mods here, except for Ron, can modify posts. We can only change the topic of a thread, merge or split threads, sticky or unsticky them and finally, delete them.

he an ashole..he scared of me..that son of a bitch is a coward

Nah, I'm never scared of a retarded little POS like you who kisses my ass all the time

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhah.the great kiwiol at his best..carry on mate..ahahahah

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 01:08:34 AM »
You can do it in other boards, gtbro1, but not in this board. I assure you - none of the mods here, except for Ron, can modify posts. We can only change the topic of a thread, merge or split threads, sticky or unsticky them and finally, delete them.

Nah, I'm never scared of a retarded little POS like you who kisses my ass all the time

that was jan 24th asshole.this is feb.the fuckiin tides have changed
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 01:16:02 AM »
the fuckiin tides are changed

I wish your English would change too, for the better. But that's just wishful thinking, I suppose - I might as well wish you'd stop sucking cock hahahahaha

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »
I wish your English would change too, for the better. But that's just wishful thinking, I suppose - I might as well wish you'd stop sucking cock hahahahaha

Just don't use spell check,shadow...I am getting tired of the "connection problems" ERROR.

;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 01:19:10 AM »
i don't need some dumb american like you teaching me english..i know my english and i don't need some cock puffer like you to teach me english..i know myself very well asshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 01:21:44 AM »
Just don't use spell check,shadow...I am getting tired of the "connection problems" ERROR.

;D

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't need some dumb american like you teaching me english..i know my english and i don't need some cock puffer like you to teach me english..i know myself very well asshole

Like I've said time and again, I'm not American, unfortunately. And please stop calling me asshole - the fact that you want to stick your dick in me just cause I'm a big guy doesn't make me an asshole.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 01:22:14 AM »

"AMERICAN" ??? hahaha

he is a KIWI

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 01:23:13 AM »
 the fact that you want to stick your dick in me doesn't make me an asshole.

hahahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 01:25:08 AM »
"AMERICAN" ??? hahaha

Are you saying Shadow's grasp of Geography is on par with his grasp on all the efficient techniques to land even ugly chicks, let alone hot ones, gtbro1?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 01:26:00 AM »

Like I've said time and again, I'm not American, unfortunately. And please stop calling me asshole - the fact that you want to stick your dick in me just cause I'm a big guy doesn't make me an asshole.
haahhaha you have these homo-erotic thoughts in your head and that makes you a fuckin gay .you are gay and you have these gay thoughts in your head 24/7(the 'gayer than posts' porves that).how many times have you given head to fagfather and your little squad buddies?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2007, 01:26:57 AM »
"AMERICAN" ??? hahaha

he is a KIWI
every white asshole looks the same.so in my eyes its the same thing
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 01:28:03 AM »

No what your camel jockey child moleting penis puffer ass needs is a big helping of Nigerian guy cock to puff on till the end of days.. you camel jockey... sand soccer playing camel cock loving arab....No part of the squad, but i say that BF or Kiwi owns your ass so bad that you crucify yourself by the end of the weekend so bad that you'll pound the nails into your own hands... you coran loving diaper head...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2007, 01:28:36 AM »
how many times have you given head to fagfather and your little squad buddies?

None, which will make it 956868687686786868676768 686867868687686868686869 867868686896868695686869 696868686868686869868968 68686868686868 times less than the amount of times you've given head to homeless men alone.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 01:29:26 AM »
Are you saying Shadow's grasp of Geography is on par with his grasp on all the efficient techniques to land even ugly chicks, let alone hot ones, gtbro1?
type all you want kiwi shit.you're retarded.but i do know is that i have all the efficient techniques to get your mother fucked by a horse..i can make that happen
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 01:30:54 AM »
type all you want kiwi shit.you're retarded.but i do know is that i have all the efficient techniques to get your mother fucked by a horse..i can make that happen

This coming from a virgin hahahahahahahaha. That's like Mike Arvilla writing a program for Paul De Mayo to improve his quads!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2007, 01:31:21 AM »

No what your camel jockey child moleting penis puffer ass needs is a big helping of Nigerian guy cock to puff on till the end of days.. you camel jockey... sand soccer playing camel cock loving arab....No part of the squad, but i say that BF or Kiwi owns your ass so bad that you crucify yourself by the end of the weekend so bad that you'll pound the nails into your own hands... you coran loving diaper head...
i don't need to won your 'asses'..your other little squad buddies own each others asses mid night at 11.pm
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2007, 01:32:26 AM »
This coming from a virgin hahahahahahahaha. That's like Mike Arvilla writing a program for Paul De Mayo to improve his quads!
your mom almost died once when a horse was fucking her too violent
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2007, 01:34:51 AM »
every white asshole looks the same.so in my eyes its the same thing

Guy or girl if its white it still looks differant from your cousins huh??? you fucking towel head kami... You say horse but you might mean camel and to get it to fuck kiwi's mom you have to stay off the camel cock for 3 days to give it time to re-amp after you get done....