Author Topic: Pumpster - on the defense?  (Read 84048 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Pumpster, stop threatning good hearted getbbiggers.
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 08:45:51 PM »
yes, i AM bisexual you know.
Holy shit. The current flows both ways? You got a little AC/DC in your veins?
U

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 08:46:08 PM »
.. or you will deeply regret it... couple of photobucket pics is only the tip of the iceberg. You're threading on thin ice my bald seal looking friend...

This is serious business. 
Is this part of the "iceberg"........

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »
Is this part of the "iceberg"........

"children are the orgasm" = just the tip of the iceberg
U

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 09:46:51 PM »
not only his camera lens but also his tongue and cock.

Yes , I feel sorry for his cat to  :'( :-X

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
As I am a resident of NYS, I would gladly confirm. However, GB must furnish me with a bounty of 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars Zimbabwe. Once my contact Manolo has confirmed the transfer, I will contact GB with further details.

If you choose to hire me, you cannot change your mind once the wheels are set in motion. My work is precise, dangerous, and volatile. There can be no mistakes.

You didn't see me.
Almost always, yes.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
All I know is that the only pics deleted from that photobucket account were the ones that were of that guy, just after they were deleted pumpster came on getbig and denied it was him....coincedence?
It was actualy logged in viewing the thread as the pics were being deleted , then he posted..I was watching him  :D

clued-up

• Getbig V
My middle name is controversy - much needed on a getbig that's largely jumped the shark..kids yelling at one another lol

Most of the regulars live on getbig in lieu of working out..

Come and work out here, or i'll meet you at a gym of your choosing sometime-no hurry but we'll get it in the pipeline now.

That way we can establish once and for all..

-Whether you've actually lifted in your lives vs. life-long posting on getbig.

-Whether you can hang, keep up. ND can bring his bowflex that's fine. ;)

Anyone interested i expect a long line, just pm me contact info or if intimidated contact someone neutral like ron or jerryme aka ewa beach boy. I don't care to use contact details against anyone.

If i don't hear back from ND with a serious tangible arrangement in a weeks, it's over and he loses. Silence or the usual deflections will of course speak volumes. ;Dshort ..

Won't be checking back..ta ta

Fairly recent unauthorized pic of ND from last year.

so, plumpster.. when will you start on your diet? you're fat and have an extremely bad structure. you cant do anything about your structure.. but you can drop a lot of fat.

stop babbling nonsense, accept the fact that you look like total shit.. get off of your fat ass and hit the treadmill.

clued-up

• Getbig V

And get a dog.. You pansy ass. At least you can walk the dog.. (ya know, that’s cardio)

Mons Venus

My middle name is controversy - much needed on a getbig that's largely jumped the shark..kids yelling at one another lol

Come and work out here, or i'll meet you at a gym of your choosing sometime-no hurry but we'll get it in the pipeline now.

Anyone interested i expect a long line, just pm me contact info or if intimidated contact someone neutral like ron or jerryme aka ewa beach boy. I don't care to use contact details against anyone.

If i don't hear back from ND with a serious tangible arrangement in a weeks, it's over and he loses. Silence or the usual deflections will of course speak volumes. ;Dshort ..

Plumpy......your posts are WORTHLESS !! Hahahaaaaaaaa ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
It's coming to America first,
the cradle of the best and of the worst.
It's here they got the range
and the machinery for change
and it's here they got the spiritual thirst.
It's here the family's broken
and it's here the lonely say
that the heart has got to open
in a fundamental way:
Democracy is coming to the U.S.A.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
All I know is that the only pics deleted from that photobucket account were the ones that were of that guy, just after they were deleted pumpster came on getbig and denied it was him....coincedence?

x2

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Open challenge to obsessed trolls ND, maxx, disturbia etc. now that i'm infa
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2009, 04:00:55 AM »
that's why I used his photobucket links and not upload myself cause I knew the moron would fall in to that trap haha

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

And get a dog.. You pansy ass. At least you can walk the dog.. (ya know, that’s cardio)

Isn't that some kind of (anal) lube by the side of the bed?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Yes plumpy likes to rumpy pumpy his cats asshole , look at the pic to see how stretched the cats rectum is , what more proof do you need ..perfect fit for plumpys pudding  ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V

it sure is.......

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Do any getbiggers not sleep on a mattress on the floor?  Is this some new fashion I haven't heard about?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Do any getbiggers not sleep on a mattress on the floor?  Is this some new fashion I haven't heard about?
Are you saying plumpy is so poor (and fat) he lives in a squat?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Are you saying plumpy is so poor (and fat) he lives in a squat?

Not hatin'.  I never had any issues with the guy and he took time to offer me good advice on a shoulder injury awhile back.  I've seen several Floor Sleepers on here now though.  Avesher, Pumpster, and a few others.  Seems like a trend.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Not hatin'.  I never had any issues with the guy and he took time to offer me good advice on a shoulder injury awhile back.  I've seen several Floor Sleepers on here now though.  Avesher, Pumpster, and a few others.  Seems like a trend.
And you call yourself a GB'r  ;D

They cant afford firewood so saw the legs off  ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
And you call yourself a GB'r  ;D

They cant afford firewood so saw the legs off  ;)

JRod too.  Floor People.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

Pump, what does this mean? Are you hanging up the keyboard for good or will you still run the training board?
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Open challenge to obsessed trolls ND, maxx, disturbia etc. now that i'm infa
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2009, 05:00:36 AM »

::)

Slow your role, pal.  I remember when you there talking smack about me and you did it for a number of years but now you're upset because now you're on the receiving end of things.

You have no room to call anyone out because you've done the same thing everyone else is doing.  If it was someone else other than you, you would be joining along with ND, Disturbia, and etc.

What comes around goes around, pumpster.  Karma's a bitch isn't it
A

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV

Would you come to my gym? seriously, you can even stay at my place too, just buy plane tickets i'll pick you up from the gym (no homo). and we will post videos of our workouts, and we can make a bet that i'll outweigh you in 90% of the excercises, how about that?

clued-up

• Getbig V
we will post videos of our workouts,

why would we want to see fat people waddling around in the gym? plumpster needs to diet..

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
In this thread: meltdown. Bye bye pumpster, I feel we won't see you for long.