Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Bpc-157?

<< < (2/2)

Krankenstein:
Broken bones should take 5 - 6 weeks....this sounds like something more serious or there's something you're doing to prevent healing

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Krankenstein on December 17, 2023, 04:57:28 AM ---Broken bones should take 5 - 6 weeks....this sounds like something more serious or there's something you're doing to prevent healing

--- End quote ---

I agree.

The problem is location I believe.  Sesamoid bone in the ball of the foot. I have read that this one is a bitch, due to location, lack of blood flow to the area, etc.  Even though it's a boot, I'm probably doing something that's screwing it up.

I have xrays this week, so we will see.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Krankenstein on December 17, 2023, 04:57:28 AM ---Broken bones should take 5 - 6 weeks....this sounds like something more serious or there's something you're doing to prevent healing

--- End quote ---

It is healing, but I need another month in the boot.  X rays showed the cracked part fusing.

oldtimer1:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on December 22, 2023, 07:56:44 AM ---It is healing, but I need another month in the boot.  X rays showed the cracked part fusing.

--- End quote ---

Stress fracture from running?

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on January 03, 2024, 05:26:31 PM ---Stress fracture from running?

--- End quote ---

I play baseball in multiple leagues still.  Lots of wear and tear.  Guy tried to pick me off 1st, when I went back to the bag I kicked it straight on, which split my cleat in half.  Foot flexed way up.

I thought I had pulled a tendon, so I played another two months.  Got to be unbearable, and my knee started hurting (must have been running different).  Went to the doc who x-rayed and found the fracture.  Doc said it would only heal from being immobilized.

Then, my dumbass played another month to finish the season before going in the boot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version