Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers

(1/1685) > >>

bhank:
Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

I think me winning is at least even money but let's find out

https://carolinanpc.com/contest/npc-charlotte-cup/

Scrancer:
Will your crooked teeth whore preggers at 15 be taking pics of you finishing last again? Do you think she fucked other junkies from her court besides you?

bhank:

--- Quote from: Scrancer on March 22, 2023, 09:05:32 PM ---Will your crooked teeth whore preggers at 15 be taking pics of you finishing last again? Do you think she fucked other junkies from her court besides you?

--- End quote ---

So now you want to come online and call women you don't know names? Do you not realize you are the scumbag not me. Not going to respond to you again you are not worth my attention.

Scrancer:

--- Quote from: bhank on March 22, 2023, 09:09:08 PM ---So now you want to come online and call women you don't know names? Do you not realize you are the scumbag not me. Not going to respond to you again you are not worth my attention.

--- End quote ---

I don't care if you don't respond, I'll do what I do pedo boy.
Shouldn't you be putting up another pic wearing kids undies?
Aren't you gonna take my life?
Think other junkies like you eat her stinky pussy out in the interview room?

wes:

--- Quote from: bhank on March 22, 2023, 08:48:06 PM ---Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

I think me winning is at least even money but let's find out

https://carolinanpc.com/contest/npc-charlotte-cup/

--- End quote ---
August 6th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version