Author Topic: More than 1 million voters have switched parties to GOP  (Read 976 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: More than 1 million voters have switched parties to GOP
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 09:48:24 AM »

F

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 05:44:48 PM »
that's still about 6 million short....

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 06:47:14 PM »

Presuming you have 2020 in mind, it would only take about 43,000 to change the outcome to a Trump win: AZ - 10,500; GA - 12,000; WI - 21,000.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 08:04:38 PM »

Bet my house Biden didn’t come anywhere close to 60-65mil AT BEST. His approval is at 28%

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 09:59:45 PM »
Bet my house Biden didn’t come anywhere close to 60-65mil AT BEST. His approval is at 28%

Coach... we've been down this road. You state numbers and opinions that were soundly debunked by every single level of scrutiny. The fact remains, Trump lost. That is a fact.

Now if the election was held today, I agree there is a good chance Trump would prevail. Biden has not been impressive and Trump has enough brainwashed followers that would support him from badmouthing POW's to bragging about grabbing women by the +++ so they'll always be there for him. But the election happened pre Biden and at least can you admit here and now Trump legitimately lost the election? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 10:53:30 PM »
Coach... we've been down this road. You state numbers and opinions that were soundly debunked by every single level of scrutiny. The fact remains, Trump lost. That is a fact.

Now if the election was held today, I agree there is a good chance Trump would prevail. Biden has not been impressive and Trump has enough brainwashed followers that would support him from badmouthing POW's to bragging about grabbing women by the +++ so they'll always be there for him. But the election happened pre Biden and at least can you admit here and now Trump legitimately lost the election?

You keep saying that. Who debunked it? How was it debunked? I’ll give you the simplest reason why this was a fraud just from day one. The count was stopped at 10pm then resumed at 4am. Numbers were visibly changed during live counts on mainstream media networks. This doesn’t happen. No one denies this

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 12:48:35 AM »

Careful what you bet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2022, 12:53:30 AM »
You keep saying that. Who debunked it? How was it debunked? I’ll give you the simplest reason why this was a fraud just from day one. The count was stopped at 10pm then resumed at 4am. Numbers were visibly changed during live counts on mainstream media networks. This doesn’t happen. No one denies this

Joe, give this broken record up. Even if you are right, which I don't believe you are, it makes no difference now. What is done is done. Move on. Move forward. You are beating a dead horse and it is a sorry site.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2022, 07:12:14 AM »

Well Todd, you would be without a house.  Just like you are without a brain.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2022, 07:13:09 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA

"We've got plenty of theories but no evidence" - Rudy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2022, 06:33:03 PM »