Author Topic: 156 Billion light yrs wide!!!  (Read 883 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: 156 Billion light yrs wide!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 05:06:05 PM »
Good stuff.
HAHA, RON.....

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »
So there should be an incredible amount of things out there that we can't see yet...cool.

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 03:55:03 PM »
So there should be an incredible amount of things out there that we can't see yet...cool.

I've always wondered about that. Just because the speed of light is the universal limit doesn't mean there isn't anything beyond the speed of light, especially with dark energy just speeding up the rate of expansion. I have heard that the universe was 78 billion light years wide, but this estimation is much more acceptable to me.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 06:38:27 PM »
I've always wondered about that. Just because the speed of light is the universal limit doesn't mean there isn't anything beyond the speed of light, especially with dark energy just speeding up the rate of expansion. I have heard that the universe was 78 billion light years wide, but this estimation is much more acceptable to me.

So if it was 78 billion light years wide.  What does the end look like.  Is it a wall or something.
No Worries 4 me

WeiB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I needed some time out from Dubai, India.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 01:49:25 AM »
So if it was 78 billion light years wide.  What does the end look like.  Is it a wall or something.

yeh fucking bullshit if you ask me, "the univerise is exactly 78 billion light years wide, because we say so, and we can't bear the thought that we actualy know jack shit and that our entire lifes has been spent coming up with useless assumptions."

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »

I believe it wraps around itself, meaning if you traversed it, you would eventually come back to where you started - at least most schools of thought believe so.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 05:02:50 PM »
Our primitive brains is probably not capable of comprehending the real "reality" behind the universe. We need to be upgraded.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 05:22:14 PM »
I for one am disappointed...when I first saw this thread title I thought you were referring to your wife's pussy ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »

nah u just end up where ya started...

think about here on earth..the earth is finite yet has no boundaries
carpe` vaginum!