Author Topic: Study Says Women With Mate Get Heavier  (Read 2037 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Study Says Women With Mate Get Heavier
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2010, 02:36:50 AM »
Probably. I've been at it almost 20 years. Post-juice days are HARD, hard to stay motivated. I do sleep very well though with naps included a lot of days. I think it's low test levels. lol

Get your levels checked. It could well be diet.

I've been at it for 14 years, almost half my life (now 30), post-juice for 6 years. I really haven't given a fuck in the past few years but i still train when i have to and eat my meals when i have to. I don't talk about training to anyone except my training partner in the gym. This is organising training around 2 jobs so i could train 7am or 9pm. But yeh, the first few years are great and exciting now i couldn't really care but i like what i look like and that i stand out so i keep doing it.

I think Lee Priest said it once to a question about staying motivated he was like 'It's like a job you don't always like it but you still go to it'.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: Study Says Women With Mate Get Heavier
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2010, 06:02:54 AM »
Get your levels checked. It could well be diet.

I've been at it for 14 years, almost half my life (now 30), post-juice for 6 years. I really haven't given a fuck in the past few years but i still train when i have to and eat my meals when i have to. I don't talk about training to anyone except my training partner in the gym. This is organising training around 2 jobs so i could train 7am or 9pm. But yeh, the first few years are great and exciting now i couldn't really care but i like what i look like and that i stand out so i keep doing it.

I think Lee Priest said it once to a question about staying motivated he was like 'It's like a job you don't always like it but you still go to it'.

My diet is good. I go pretty low-mod carb through the weekdays with 300 g + protein and go high carb with sat and sun as a junk day. I just can't do only one junk day a week like I used too. I'm pretty committed to my meals mon-fri and still eat pretty high protein on the weekends. Just mix in a couple junk meals. I sleep really well, eat decent and train consistantly 5 times a week. There's really no chink in the armour unless you start looking deeper. With low test levels you're pretty much fuked from making any good gains. Don't get me wrong, I'm 5'9 225lbs at about 15% bf which is a bit fat for me. I used to maintain 240 and as high as 257 at one point at like 10-12% but yea i was juicing. I'm thinkin of getting blood work done again and tryin the  testosterone gel patches or cream to bump my test up to a healthy level. Anyone have any experience with those and if they even work. Sure, I can go start bumpin some test into my ass but in the end I'm not going to be any better off.