Author Topic: People who want to have a kid with their girlfriend or boyfriend  (Read 545 times)

ronbrgundy

• Getbig II
  • You stay classy
I try to be a peace kumbaya guy but this rubs me the wrong way.  I don't feel a child should be intentionally brought into this world with people who are just dating

If I'm wrong tell me but I wanted to see what other people think. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: People who want to have a kid with their girlfriend or boyfriend
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 09:32:02 AM »
I try to be a peace kumbaya guy but this rubs me the wrong way.  I don't feel a child should be intentionally brought into this world with people who are just dating

marriage wont add anything imo.  People get divorced like crazy so I don't know what the difference is.  In many states two living together after X amount of years will have the same legal liability if they separate.  Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong, seems if a mother and father are going to be a disaster, it could and does happen married or not.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 01:59:11 PM »

people actually disagree with this ???

E
E

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 03:35:32 PM »

Yeah, people should wait until their married.  That way, the kid has to wait until he's 12 and his parents get divorced to see them dating other people and talking bad about each other. 
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 08:38:45 PM »
why do they have to wait till their kids are 12 before they start fighting, cheating and end up divorcing? "The median duration of a marriage is 7.2 years"
http://www.usattorneylegalservices.com/divorce-statistics.html

"ONE in TWELVE couples will be heading for a divorce court after 24 months - more than double the figure for 7 years."

from 2002 census