Author Topic: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE  (Read 27711 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Shit's gonna get real

The Irish Sun reports that Real IRA leaders have now turned their attention to Ryan’s killers who are believed to have fled Dublin after the killing.

One Real IRA boss told the paper: “It won’t be the police dealing with this, it will be us. Now the funeral’s over it is payback time.

“Everyone who was involved in the plot to murder Ryan is dead no matter how long this takes.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2200496/Police-watch-volley-shots-ring-Real-IRA-boss-funeral-killed-clinical-daylight-hit.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Real-IRA-issue-revenge-threat-at-paramilitary-funeral-for-murdered-leader-169081916.html

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I thought Craig would be the one to kill Ryan

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Guess Ursus is going to be busy for a couple of days.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Hasn't the IRA been dormant for a couple of decades?

Meaningless

• Getbig III
Hasn't the IRA been dormant for a couple of decades?

The Provisional IRA have been dormont for approx 15 years.
RIRA still going, 2 completely seperate groups, PIRA had a legitimate cause to end the oppression of the native irish in northern ireland by british army, RIRA just extort drug dealers and want to disrupt the peace process/ kill needlessly.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Can someone explain to me the difference between Ireland and Norther Ireland and all the other shit that goes along with it?  These dudes are still fighting? Isn't it all about religion? Cliffs notes please.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The brits kicked the Irish out of their country and tried to elliminate them all but they got a fight they were not expecting. The Irish have for a long time 2 honourable ways to die, 1, in war defending their land and 2, through being scholors who would keep the history books from being erased from record as to show the true story, the Brits have a history of conveniently omitting certain things.

irishdave

• Getbig V
Can someone explain to me the difference between Ireland and Norther Ireland and all the other shit that goes along with it?  These dudes are still fighting? Isn't it all about religion? Cliffs notes please.

It's way too complicated, just wiki that shit. With regards to modern times the IRA splinter groups like these are way smaller now and more concerned with money-making although some are still hardcore and want NI free from the UK, such as the Provisional IRA like meaningless said above.

In the Republic, groups like the Real IRA are mostly concerned with taxing criminals and hustling. Usually the main bosses are up in Northern Ireland but some say the top guys really are within the Republic/Dublin and direct a lot of crime from there.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
It's way too complicated, just wiki that shit. With regards to modern times the IRA splinter groups like these are way smaller now and more concerned with money-making although some are still hardcore and want NI free from the UK, such as the Provisional IRA like meaningless said above.

In the Republic, groups like the Real IRA are mostly concerned with taxing criminals and hustling. Usually the main bosses are up in Northern Ireland but some say the top guys really are within the Republic/Dublin and direct a lot of crime from there.

Couple of them have nice houses in Malibu.

irishdave

• Getbig V
Couple of them have nice houses in Malibu.

O Rly??

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 12:03:29 PM »
Celtics of Peace  ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »
The Provisional IRA have been dormont for approx 15 years.
RIRA still going, 2 completely seperate groups, PIRA had a legitimate cause to end the oppression of the native irish in northern ireland by british army, RIRA just extort drug dealers and want to disrupt the peace process/ kill needlessly.
legitimate cause? The IRA are fucking shit scum. Cowards who are terrorists and shot and bombed innocent people. Son i was there as a British soldier, shame we never wasted more of them. They cried when the SAS started to get them. shit their pants. I can´t tell you how often we had mouthy little shits when we did VCPs(vehicle check points). when they mouthed off we took them away and then they were little boys suddenly not so brave. Then we stripped their car and i mean stripped. The IRA snipers shot at us but always tried to make sure they could get away..a straight firefight is not what a coward does.  FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 12:04:03 PM »
O Rly??

either they are IRA or they have leprechaun gold

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 12:05:23 PM »
legitimate cause? The IRA are fucking shit scum. Cowards who are terrorists and shot and bombed innocent people. Son i was there as a British soldier, shame we never wasted more of them. They cried when the SAS started to get them. shit their pants. I can´t tell you how often we had mouthy little shits when we did VCPs(vehicle check points). when they mouthed off we took them away and then they were little boys suddenly not so brave. Then we stripped their car and i mean stripped. The IRA snipers shot at us but always tried to make sure they could get away..a straight firefight is not what a coward does.  FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA.

Relax bro...

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 12:06:16 PM »

To be fair, they are hardly all cowards and didn't have the manpower to fight the military head on. Some guys took serious beatings and never said anything. Hunger strikers too, look at that shit like. But no, I don't support them.

You mad, Donny, you hella mad. What years were you there?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 12:10:15 PM »
i was there in 1987. I just can´t hear people say they were just FREEDOM FIGHTERS...lol. They tortured, maimed and killed people. Most people over there were OK just the small percent of scum. I was at the H Blocks Maze, Belfast, Londonderry.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »
legitimate cause? The IRA are fucking shit scum. Cowards who are terrorists and shot and bombed innocent people.

Truth right there.
Remind you of anyone else in the world today?

I'm not exactly old at 33, but i have faint memories of bombings down south as a kid and I found it strange there was such panic over the likes of al qaeda when the UK (well England mainly i guess) had experienced so many bombings in recent times from the ira.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 12:25:39 PM »
Truth right there.
Remind you of anyone else in the world today?

I'm not exactly old at 33, but i have faint memories of bombings down south as a kid and I found it strange there was such panic over the likes of al qaeda when the UK (well England mainly i guess) had experienced so many bombings in recent times from the ira.

how true. i always remeber on the news and londoners taking it all calmly in their stride. just goes to show how much we can be manipulated by government  :-\

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 01:39:03 PM »
i was there in 1987. I just can´t hear people say they were just FREEDOM FIGHTERS...lol. They tortured, maimed and killed people. Most people over there were OK just the small percent of scum. I was at the H Blocks Maze, Belfast, Londonderry.
And what about the loyalists? They werent child killers no?

Look irregardless of all that stuff the IRA fought off the English for 100yrs yet now Ireland is overrun with Africans and dirty pakis and they have done more damage in 8yrs to this country than the English ever did

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »
"Pumped up on steroids, perfectly groomed and surrounded by women in short skirts, Alan Ryan looked more like a character out of TV3's Tallafornia than Ireland's most feared terrorist.

During his short and violent life, Ryan, 32, was the head of the ­Dublin operation of the Real IRA"

So the "Real"  ;D IRA was lead by a 32 year old steroid addict in Ireland's capital. If you compare that with the complexity of what the IRA was for several decades it is easy to understand that the "real" IRA is a bunch of fukwitts. This guy was just a few IQ points above Derek Anthony, also 32 and  ex- steroid addict (still alive though)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 02:07:36 PM »

Donny boy there is no londonderry as you well know

when you say "They tortured, maimed and killed people" who are you referring to?

the loyalist militias, the british army, the british intelligence services , the ira?

seems to me that you are forgetting 3/4 of the equation if not more

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 02:24:54 PM »

Two sides to every story.

Killing is wrong.

It was politics and religion that caused this in recent times. Overt and blatant Catholic oppression, Internment, Collusion, State Murder blatant acts of murder from the Brit Govt (Bloody Sunday, Ballymurphy Murders, Milltown Cemetery etc) that garnered support for groups. The IRA WERE respected for many years in areas, they were the police as the actuyal police were blatantly bigoted etc

They were a tiny army made up of civilians. The Brit Govt admitted they could never beat them.

This guy was proven to be a liar by his own soldiers. These were the people who were meant to protect them and they just blatantly lied!

Two sides to every story but the IRA at least had a legitimate cause at one stage in many peoples eyes. Loyalist paramilitaries were supported by police and army etc Their existence was fueled by criminality

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 02:26:50 PM »
The main group now in Belfast is ONH Oglaigh Na Heireann and RAAD in the likes of Derry.

Next few weeks will be very interesting with the centenary of the Signing of the Ulster Covenant.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »

Yes sir, a legitimate cause, removing a foreign army that were enforcing oppression on a group of people based on there nationalitiy ie- one vote per household for nationalists, discrimination in employment, internment without trial. Cowards? I think not, being a volunteer, sticking your neck on the line and fighting a much bigger and better armed war mongering machine, for no other purpose only to free oppressed native Irish from the harrassment and inequality they were suffering. Wow, you were a british soldier? Well done, you must be so proud. The british army well take in just about any scumbag and give them a gun, then ship them off to whatever country in order to spread the oppresive rule of the british monarch. You must be so proud. You bullied young innocent men who were not happy with having there car searched by a foreign, most likely rude (given your attitude) soldier? Whilst you are dressed in full combat gear, armed, and with your fellow brain dead "soldier" buddies, you say they werent so mouthy? Hardly surprising, the british army shot children and unarmed innocent adults in the back... Im sure they didnt wish to suffer the same fate. They shot at you and ran away? Yes my friend this is called guerilla warfare, and has proved hugely effective for the IRA for 100's of years. Fuck the pope? Wow, really showing your biggoted, immature and uneducated self here though I wouldnt expect anything else from someone who takes pride in occupying foreign land "for queen and country"....  This was not about religion, contrary to your biased BBC news reports, this was about NATIONALISTS against LOYALISTS. The PIRA had protestent members, it even had members that were legitimate UK citizens, and supporters all accross the world.

The Ballymurphy massacre:
Between 9th and 11th of August 1971, over 1000 British soldiers entered the Ballymurphy area of West Belfast, raiding homes and rounding up men. Many, both young and old, were shot and beaten as they were dragged from their homes without reason. During this 3 day period 11 people were brutally murdered.

Bloody Sunday:
 was an incident on 30 January 1972 in the Bogside area of Derry, Northern Ireland, in which 26 unarmed civil-rights protesters and bystanders were shot by soldiers of the British Army. Thirteen males, seven of whom were teenagers, died immediately or soon after, while the death of another man four-and-a-half months later was attributed to the injuries he received on that day. Two protesters were also injured when they were run down by army vehicles.[4] Five of those wounded were shot in the back. The incident occurred during a Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association march; the soldiers involved were members of the First Battalion of the Parachute Regiment

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 03:30:19 PM »
Yes sir, a legitimate cause, removing a foreign army that were enforcing oppression on a group of people based on there nationalitiy ie- one vote per household for nationalists, discrimination in employment, internment without trial. Cowards? I think not, being a volunteer, sticking your neck on the line and fighting a much bigger and better armed war mongering machine, for no other purpose only to free oppressed native Irish from the harrassment and inequality they were suffering. Wow, you were a british soldier? Well done, you must be so proud. The british army well take in just about any scumbag and give them a gun, then ship them off to whatever country in order to spread the oppresive rule of the british monarch. You must be so proud. You bullied young innocent men who were not happy with having there car searched by a foreign, most likely rude (given your attitude) soldier? Whilst you are dressed in full combat gear, armed, and with your fellow brain dead "soldier" buddies, you say they werent so mouthy? Hardly surprising, the british army shot children and unarmed innocent adults in the back... Im sure they didnt wish to suffer the same fate. They shot at you and ran away? Yes my friend this is called guerilla warfare, and has proved hugely effective for the IRA for 100's of years. Fuck the pope? Wow, really showing your biggoted, immature and uneducated self here though I wouldnt expect anything else from someone who takes pride in occupying foreign land "for queen and country"....  This was not about religion, contrary to your biased BBC news reports, this was about NATIONALISTS against LOYALISTS. The PIRA had protestent members, it even had members that were legitimate UK citizens, and supporters all accross the world.

The Ballymurphy massacre:
Between 9th and 11th of August 1971, over 1000 British soldiers entered the Ballymurphy area of West Belfast, raiding homes and rounding up men. Many, both young and old, were shot and beaten as they were dragged from their homes without reason. During this 3 day period 11 people were brutally murdered.

Bloody Sunday:
 was an incident on 30 January 1972 in the Bogside area of Derry, Northern Ireland, in which 26 unarmed civil-rights protesters and bystanders were shot by soldiers of the British Army. Thirteen males, seven of whom were teenagers, died immediately or soon after, while the death of another man four-and-a-half months later was attributed to the injuries he received on that day. Two protesters were also injured when they were run down by army vehicles.[4] Five of those wounded were shot in the back. The incident occurred during a Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association march; the soldiers involved were members of the First Battalion of the Parachute Regiment

TRUTH.