Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

Does Ron actually read his PM's or no?

<< < (2/2)

Princess L:

--- Quote from: Methyl m1ke on September 26, 2019, 02:31:06 AM ---According to this post, someone decided I was a dupe of groinktropin???

Re: Ex owes you money wwyd?
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 04:17:44 AM »

Quote from: BodyMachine on November 05, 2015, 08:09:20 PM
What would you do? You asked nicely more than a few times. Woman are tricky some will falsely cause trouble for you

Move on.  And learn the lesson: you were a fool!   

Never loan money.  Give money, if you are inclined to do so, but never loan money.  When someone asks you to borrow money, redirect them to a bank.  Banks are in the business of loaning money and that is where people should go if they need to borrow.  If they cannot qualify for a bank loan then.... well, do I even need to finish that sentence? 

A final tip: never trust Methyl Mike (GroinkTropin)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=309532.0

That dude (BAYGBM) is way off. I live in the bay area (san jose) he can meet me if he wants. I don't know what to tell you, I am not a dupe of anybody. I have had an account here forever and ever. I used to post on elite, anabolicfitness, anabolicscience and I think that's it.

Mike

--- End quote ---

Check your PMs

Deadpool:
Ron...resurrect the X board and make me the Mod...please ;D

Primemuscle:
Ron reads his PM's. You may not always get the response you hoped for, but that's another story.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Methyl m1ke on September 26, 2019, 02:31:06 AM ---

That dude (BAYGBM) is way off. I live in the bay area (san jose) he can meet me if he wants.
--- End quote ---

Outed

deadz:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on May 30, 2020, 06:42:37 PM ---Ron reads his PM's. You may not always get the response you hoped for, but that's another story.

--- End quote ---
He doesn't take kindly to shit bowl cleaners.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version