Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

i miss....

<< < (9/10) > >>

The Showstoppa:

--- Quote from: Colossus_500 on August 02, 2006, 01:51:31 PM ---The teams that put their starters on special teams are usually the ones with the winning records.    ;)

--- End quote ---

Just yanking your chain.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Colossus_500 on August 02, 2006, 01:05:34 PM ---Special teams!!!  Now you're talking my language, bro!!!  Indeed, remember running down the field FULL-SPEED and crashing the wedge or blasting the wedge-buster?  C-R-A-C-K!!!!  Dag I miss those days man.  I remember those days as a fb in high-school.  Crushed many a lb or noseguard.   But I can't lie, Beach.  Nothing was better than stuffing a full-back in the hole and causing havoc in the backfield.  Sometimes, the fullback would get pushed back so quick and brutally, the rb would fumble the hand-off, or the qb got his hand crushed.  And I reciprocate that feeling of hitting someone 40-50lbs heavier, but it was usually the pulling guard trying to reach block me, or coming at me on a con-power block (guard & tackle pull same direction).  Those collisions were the best!  Dude, I remember having collisions that were so brutal, I couldn't see the sidelines to call the next defensive play for me.  Would have to get someone else in the huddle to call the defense, and PRAY that my vision would come back before the next play was snapped.   :)   Those were the days, man!!!!   ;D

So you know exactly how much I'm missing my dad.  I can only imagine what it does to you to see your dad in your little boy.  Sorry, bro.  Rest assured though, we'll see our dads again.   ;)

--- End quote ---

Yes we will.   :)

24KT:

--- Quote from: Oldschool Flip on August 02, 2006, 02:00:41 PM ---I miss the GLORY YEARS of the 49ers.
I miss the Montana/Rice and Young/Rice TD throws.
I miss number 42 going over the middle and knocking the shit out of people.
I miss living on the islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
I miss the clear blue water at 75 degress celcius.
I miss dancing every other night at Polynesian shows and getting paid to do it.
I miss drumming on wooden tuetes to awesome beats of Tahiti.
I miss watching the girls undress and redress for the next dance.
I miss watching them shake their hips in high speed.
I miss having those hips on my lap. ;D
I miss having to hide a boner after they danced a sexy Sasa.
I miss boning on the beach at night.

--- End quote ---

Umm Joe... 75 degrees celcius is plenty hot. I think it's like 182 degrees fahrenheit or somewhere close.  :-\

scooter:
i miss not having a job. high school wrestling practice. the jusnk cars i used to have that were payed for no bills no rent no car payment where the only thing i had to worry about is 1st period math i miss agriculture classes with the "cool teachers" i miss being able to stay out until 3am and not having to worry about work the next day. i miss summer in GA hot as hell but really fun. i miss fighting with the older sisters in the car. i miss racing in friends cars running from the cops. i miss getting stoned my freshman year with my friends and going to school stealing breakfast. i miss seeing my high school sweetheart(who i am still with) after class and making out in the hall getting in trouble for it. i miss not having to worry about what was going to happen in the world today. i miss fighting in high school

w8tlftr:

--- Quote from: jaguarenterprises on August 02, 2006, 08:42:12 PM ---Umm Joe... 75 degrees celcius is plenty hot. I think it's like 182 degrees fahrenheit or somewhere close.  :-\

--- End quote ---

Leave it to Judi and her attention to detail.

Talk about being in hot water, OSF!

Sorry.... I couldn't help myself.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version