Author Topic: i made flower tap ... just like her molester father before me :D  (Read 1964 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
she started and pinned this thread ... then took her meds and deleted it :D

before anyone starts feeling sorry for her, remember:

-she tried her best to find my family and post the info

-helped me expose other people in the past

-seduced her own father

-had a kid and forced her parents to raise it while spending thousands on her pets

-tried to sting me by posting an 8 year old prom pic and fucking with deedee

she calls me a stalker, but i know she spent hundreds of hours trying to find me ... whereas i spent about 2 tearing her apart... just goes to show it pays to have friends with admin buttons :D

This is to officially notify you that I wish no further contact with you in any way,shape or form.  I will send you a similar announcement from any other emails that you attempt to contact me at.  That will be the last I communicate with you.

All past and future communications sent to me will be saved and will be given to the proper authorities and ISP's notified.  If you continue to harass people connected to me, work place, family, etc. they will be filling similar complaints against you. My company will be looking into charges against you.  Anyone else who is having similar dealings with James (Jimmy) Simon, if you would like you may forward them to me.

Regardless of the type of stalker you are dealing with, almost all share similar characteristics.

Most are socially inept and find it difficult to deal with any kind of rejection or adversity in an adult manner. Instead, they use the anonymity of the Internet to exact revenge on their victims through the use of confrontation, fear and intimidation.

This "need" to repeatedly punish the victim is only satisfied by the knowledge that their harassment is being received and is having the desired effect.

Remaining a target of a stalker will almost guarantee that the assault will continue and probably escalate in method and/or intensity, as time goes on. For this reason, it is imperative that you break ALL contact with the stalker, as early as possible in the attack.

thats howa true playa takes care of business people ... let it be known if you fuck with me ill fuck you harder

Mark1

• Getbig III
Re: i made flower tap ... just like her molester father before me :D
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 06:25:48 PM »
Flower, he is harrassing me too. Please send me some of the money that you get after you have sued him..  8)

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: i made flower tap ... just like her molester father before me :D
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 02:26:04 AM »
wow...just...wow