Author Topic: "my dick is bigger then yours" thead.......  (Read 67561 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: "my dick is bigger then yours" thead.......
« Reply #1150 on: October 16, 2007, 02:22:53 PM »
Hahahaha Having a life?? hahaha that's the biggest joke you've ever told, dipshit, you post from 8am until 10pm everyday, you have no life outside of getbig, you suck at reality and are embarrassed to leave the house.

When you walk does the fat friction burn the sagging skin on your knees?
hahahaah............Like I want your life.........work at some meaningless low paying job, come home and post all evening......look at your posts, you do that everyday, except for weekends, where your posting all day.   

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1151 on: October 16, 2007, 02:26:25 PM »
lol, but don't forget that in between posting at getbig he is making millions trading stocks on the internet ::)
and your going through my post history, to post something from january 2006................haha haaha................the n when he has some spare time, he surfs the pedo sites, to see if he finds anybody ;), good answer................ha hahaha............what a fvcken loser...........I still can't get over it, what loser goes through a person's post history, all the way to Jan 2006, and google's people's handles.............Bro, you really need help.................hah ahaahaha................ ....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #1152 on: October 16, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »
and your going through my post history, to post something from january 2006................haha haaha................the n when he has some spare time, he surfs the pedo sites, to see if he finds anybody ;), good answer................ha hahaha............what a fvcken loser...........I still can't get over it, what loser goes through a person's post history, all the way to Jan 2006, and google's people's handles.............Bro, you really need help.................hah ahaahaha................ ....

meltdown

Master Blaster

« Reply #1153 on: October 16, 2007, 03:17:22 PM »
meltdown

Hahahahah, Pandaemonium giving Plumpfuck the beatdown of his life.  ;D

Poptard, it's time you cashed out bro! ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #1154 on: October 16, 2007, 03:32:01 PM »
Plumptard...

The great Kenny Rogers once said

"You got to know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
Know when to run."

Master Blaster

« Reply #1155 on: October 16, 2007, 03:40:57 PM »
 ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: October 16, 2007, 04:49:54 PM »
;D

HAHAHAHA, "he" is even uglier than I imagined.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1157 on: October 16, 2007, 05:32:40 PM »
hahahaah............Like I want your life.........work at some meaningless low paying job, come home and post all evening......look at your posts, you do that everyday, except for weekends, where your posting all day.   
??? So I post at night after my day is finished and I've gone to work and gone to the gym and mountain biked and lived life, I post on getbig.....OK.

Your fat ass on the other hand, wakes up in the morning and waddles to the computer chair--every day-- to post on getbig all day, while the public assistance checks come to feed you.

Yeah, and some how you think that's a great life ::)

Here's a tip for you, log off getbig and get outside in the fresh air and re-evaluate your pathetic life. Or just kill yourself.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #1158 on: October 24, 2007, 04:17:29 PM »
??? So I post at night after my day is finished and I've gone to work and gone to the gym and mountain biked and lived life, I post on getbig.....OK.

Your fat ass on the other hand, wakes up in the morning and waddles to the computer chair--every day-- to post on getbig all day, while the public assistance checks come to feed you.

Here's a tip for you, log off getbig and get outside in the fresh air and re-evaluate your pathetic life. Or just kill yourself.

I vote for him to  just go ahead and skip going outside unless its to kill himself!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: October 24, 2007, 04:20:21 PM »

But chaos, don't you know "pumphard" has 21" arms and made 7.8 million bucks trading stocks online this week?  We're all just nerds while "he" is out there making the big bucks.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #1160 on: October 24, 2007, 04:27:05 PM »
But chaos, don't you know "pumphard" has 21" arms and made 7.8 million bucks trading stocks online this week?  We're all just nerds while "he" is out there making the big bucks.

Its hard to make 7.8 million in one week giving blowjobs to tranny hookers down on Hollywood Blvd.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: October 24, 2007, 06:28:10 PM »
I have heard rumors of this, however after seeing his pic with the goodwill Mickey Mouse shirt and the dirt rings on his second and third chins, I;m inclines to say he's full of shit, and milk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #1162 on: October 24, 2007, 06:30:38 PM »
I have heard rumors of this, however after seeing his pic with the goodwill Mickey Mouse shirt and the dirt rings on his second and third chins, I;m inclines to say he's full of shit, and milk.

Shit tits....ewwwwwww.   :-[ :-X

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: October 24, 2007, 06:32:03 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH A  I spit out my drink reading that HAHAHAHAHAHA, quote of the month ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #1164 on: October 25, 2007, 12:38:53 PM »
I love how plumptard posted a pic to show us he wasn't kidding about having muscle...

YET I DON'T SEE ANY MUSCLE IN THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: October 25, 2007, 04:19:34 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA  I spit out my drink reading that HAHAHAHAHAHA, quote of the month ;D
Then I owe you a drink ;)

I love how plumptard posted a pic to show us he wasn't kidding about having muscle...

YET I DON'T SEE ANY MUSCLE IN THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What he did show was that he is a huge guy, bulging arms and shoulders, massive protruding tits and three necks from years of fast food and manbatter abuse.

On a positive note, I bet pumphard has huge calves, fat, bloated, walking heart attacks always have big calves. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #1166 on: October 25, 2007, 04:21:11 PM »
Then I owe you a drink ;)

What he did show was that he is a huge guy, bulging arms and shoulders, massive protruding tits and three necks from years of fast food and manbatter abuse.

On a positive note, I bet pumphard has huge calves, fat, bloated, walking heart attacks always have big calves. :-\

Thats true fat guys always have huge calves.......and huge flabby titties..... :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1167 on: October 25, 2007, 05:37:35 PM »
is there anything cooler then uncle fester with the double thumbs up..........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1168 on: October 25, 2007, 05:39:52 PM »
looks like you need some cash

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1169 on: October 25, 2007, 05:45:05 PM »
Thats true fat guys always have huge calves.......and huge flabby titties..... :-\
beetle bailey, where's your pic......hahahaha

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #1170 on: October 25, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »
beetle bailey, where's your pic......hahahaha

Oh I can assure you I am 6'4" 220lbs, not huge by any means, and not skinny.  And no I dont have tits!    But you do!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: October 25, 2007, 06:03:36 PM »
is there anything cooler then uncle fester with the double thumbs up..........
Compared to your thumbs that are too fat to hold up....

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nuyork143

• Getbig III
« Reply #1172 on: October 25, 2007, 06:09:55 PM »

His fingers look like fucking sausage links, who has fat fingers...jesus!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1173 on: October 25, 2007, 06:57:16 PM »
Oh I can assure you I am 6'4" 220lbs, not huge by any means, and not skinny.  And no I dont have tits!    But you do!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
but at least I'm not the Army bitch..........hahhaahah .........how does it feel when they make you stay back and peel potatoes

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1174 on: October 25, 2007, 06:58:33 PM »

omg.....I gotta save this one.......hahahaha