Author Topic: Whats worse than this?  (Read 1233 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Whats worse than this?
« on: January 20, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »
whats worse than:  a fat chick who is arrogant, actually thinks she is super hot, wears clothes that are way too small and talks too much.

I hate fat chicks that are arrogant and think they are hot.  BITCH YOU ARE FAT. 

that is all

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Whats worse than this?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 03:59:11 PM »
Rikki Lake used to have fat bitches like that on all the time. I always hated those fat whores.
E

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 11:03:07 PM »
Nothing is worse than a fat bitch with confidence.
No doubt about it...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 11:05:09 PM »
whats worse than:  a fat chick who is arrogant, actually thinks she is super hot, wears clothes that are way too small and talks too much.

I hate fat chicks that are arrogant and think they are hot.  BITCH YOU ARE FAT. 

that is all

You know it's funny, I grew up hearing that fat chicks are nicer people because it's the "inside" that really counts ::)  So I guess that means you can only have a pleasant personality if you're ugly as sin.  But MOST fat and ugly bitches I've come across are some of the nastiest people around.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »
You know it's funny, I grew up hearing that fat chicks are nicer people because it's the "inside" that really counts ::)  So I guess that means you can only have a pleasant personality if you're ugly as sin.  But MOST fat and ugly bitches I've come across are some of the nastiest people around.

Hahahaha have you seen 'Liar Liar'? There's this scene where Jim Carrey is sitting on the steps with his kid and when the kid says, "But dad, my teacher said true beauty is on the inside", Carrey says, "That's just something ugly people say" ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 01:58:39 AM »
Hahahaha have you seen 'Liar Liar'? There's this scene where Jim Carrey is sitting on the steps with his kid and when the kid says, "But dad, my teacher said true beauty is on the inside", Carrey says, "That's just something ugly people say" ;D

ahahahahah thats the best I lol'd at that scene

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 07:42:52 AM »

HAHAH YESSSS!!!!!  That's a hilarious movie ;D