Author Topic: 13 years of barhopping and this is a first for me(at night anyway).  (Read 1901 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I got a girl coming over later(hence I better drink so I can be on her "level") or maybe meeting me at the bar if she gets in town on time, but for the first time in my life I am going to a bar by myself. I am fkn bored and want to play Keno. Any of you Pimps ever go to the bar by yourselves? Not a danceclub or nothing, just a local sportsbar.
E

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: 13 years of barhopping and this is a first for me(at night anyway).
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 09:10:31 PM »
I got a girl coming over later or maybe meeting me at the bar if she gets in town on time, but for the first time in my life I am going to a bar by myself. I am fkn bored and want to play Keno. Any of you Pimps ever go to the bar by yourselves? Not a danceclub or nothing, just a local sportsbar.

Hmmm...I've been to a bar for a burger and beer at lunch, but that doesn't count. I've definitely ditched some lame ass friends to go to another bar, but that's not quite the same.

I'd have to say "maybe." My time in San Diego is kinda hazy.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 09:12:20 PM »
Hmmm...I've been to a bar for a burger and beer at lunch, but that doesn't count. I've definitely ditched some lame ass friends to go to another bar, but that's not quite the same.

I'd have to say "maybe." My time in San Diego is kinda hazy.

That's my staple, if someone wants to go with me, cool. But I don't do coneys or wherever some of those tools go. A beer, burger or fajita and some Keno is a great way to break up a day.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 09:16:47 PM »
I got a girl coming over later(hence I better drink so I can be on her "level") or maybe meeting me at the bar if she gets in town on time, but for the first time in my life I am going to a bar by myself. I am fkn bored and want to play Keno. Any of you Pimps ever go to the bar by yourselves? Not a danceclub or nothing, just a local sportsbar.
Yes, unless you know someone there, you end up being the weird guy at the end of the bar. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 09:21:20 PM »
Yes, unless you know someone there, you end up being the weird guy at the end of the bar. :(

I am no stranger to this bar or many others. I think I will be fine. I am parched and it's close. Take it easy Y board pimps.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 09:24:25 PM »
I am no stranger to this bar or many others. I think I will be fine. I am parched and it's close. Take it easy Y board pimps.
You're a legend in any bar you choose......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »
I've gone many a time by myself--no one goes with me cause it usually ends in disaster

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 09:38:01 PM »
I've gone many a time by myself--no one goes with me cause it usually ends in disaster
But you don't even drink, you can't blame it on the alcohol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 09:42:19 PM »
But you don't even drink, you can't blame it on the alcohol.

I blame it on you

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 03:53:03 PM »

Had the same dilema myself Friday.didn't hit the bar :-\ but I did have a blast driving around in the snow :)