Author Topic: "Pellius".....oh brother........  (Read 7486 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
"Pellius".....oh brother........
« on: August 12, 2009, 07:37:05 PM »
quit fucking up bigmc's diet thread and post a pic or fuck of this board, queer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: "Pellius".....oh brother........
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »
the guy obsesses like a queer would...

that's for damned sure !

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »
Another book here........ ::)

I didn't say you threatened anybody. Both you and Pandae don't threaten to hurt anybody physically. It's the unprovoked harassment. Why do you do things like that? Why start trouble without cause? Actually, I don't know if you, yourself, start anything with anybody. Certainly not with me. But you come to his defense like a little puppy dog. You just follow his lead. Really, what's wrong with you? Act like a man, for chrissakes!

You registered your ID about a year before I did and you are closing in on 20,000 posts! Think about that. Your daily average is about 20 posts per day! I've posted more than I ever have in the last month or so and spent more time on this board than I ever have on any board by far. All for the purpose of defending myself against you two punks. And still I can't break a 2 posts average and haven't reached a thousand posts.

How do you have time for this? What else do you do? What kind of sick people are you? Is this how you want your life to be? Just sitting in front of a computer posting on GetBig. I thought Pandae's 6000+ posts was astounding. But you? 20,000? Ever think about that?

Safe to say your feelings have been hurt and you've probably kicked the cat, smashed the keyboard and put a few holes in the walls while screaming at the top of your scrawny little lungs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 08:05:47 PM »
Really? And when did I start posting there? Only when my name was brought up and insulted.

Hey fag, try something. Just ignore me. Don't mention my name. Don't start threads about me. And then see what happens. I only respond to the insults you two gay cowards throw at me and others.

Now, like Pandae, you are starting a whole thread about me. I am so in your head. I gave you too much credit as I thought you were just sticking up for your friend. I can respect that. But now I see deep down you are such a pussy. You try to bulk up your body and make a tough appearance to cover up the fact that deep down you are a pure and unadulterated pussy and coward. Now go sit in the corner and wait for your muscle bear to comfort you.

Such a pussy.

I started this thread so you would quit fucking up bigmc's diet thread, idiot.

I'm a pussy? You're hiding on a dumpy little island in the middle of the ocean to get away from guys like me, pussy. :-*

hahahahaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 08:07:10 PM »
Oh you got me angry all right. I have freely admitted that. I know in this pussified culture men aren't suppose to get and express anger. Not me. I get angry. I get angry when punks like you try to make life miserable for others.

You both are cowardly bullies that go around picking fights with people on the net because if you did it in real life you would get your fat azz handed to you.

Such a pussy. Such a coward.

20,000 posts. 20 posts per day. What a pathetic person you must be.

LOL, hahaha

You must be gay, no way a woman would ever be with a man that whines this much. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »
Oh you got me angry all right. I have freely admitted that. I know in this pussified culture men aren't suppose to get and express anger. Not me. I get angry. I get angry when punks like you try to make life miserable for others.

You both are cowardly bullies that go around picking fights with people on the net because if you did it in real life you would get your fat azz handed to you.

Such a pussy. Such a coward.

20,000 posts. 20 posts per day. What a pathetic person you must be.

you know if you leave that sand in your vagina long enough it will turn into a pearl ;)

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 08:25:25 PM »
Quit fvcking up his thread? Who mentioned whom? If you want to not fvcl up his thread just don't mention me. Is it that hard? Are you that obsessed with me?

Hiding on a dumpy little island. Hawaii a dumpy little island. To hide from guys like you? Oh brother. What an idiot.

20,000 posts and counting.

You are an angry little "man".

Are there things ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 08:39:25 PM »
I've been asked this already. Yes, I am angry and there are "things." How can I make it any clearer?

Now you've started a whole thread devoted to me and I feel compelled to respond. I will stop responding when you can get me out of your head for a while. Can you do that? Can you just go away and do something else with your life for the rest of the night? Do you really think about me this much?

Maybe you would like to throw hands?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »
Maybe you would like to throw hands?

Yes. I would love to my bald headed, wide hipped, bottom bitch. I would love to. You have no idea.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »
Yes. I would love to my bald headed, wide hipped, bottom bitch. I would love to. You have no idea.
Come show me, my cowardly, talk alot of shit but too afraid to post a pic, friend.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 09:10:58 PM »
I have no issue with pellius except the fact that he talks to "proper".   I think he is one of those guys who thinks his shit doesnt stink. Something just isnt right about him, and I cant put my finger on it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 09:23:18 PM »
Come show me, my cowardly, talk alot of shit but too afraid to post a pic, friend.

Again with the "pic". Always the "pic." So depesperate to look at my body. What kind of fag are you? Just jack off to my arm and calf implant pic for now. Maybe I'll give you an ab shot later that you and Pandae can spoon to.

What's "my cowardly"?

I don't pick randomly, unprovoked fights on the net hiding behind a computer. In fact, I had no beef with you at all. You came out of nowhere when you're lover picked a fight with me.

Can't do it, huh? Can't get me out of your head? Remember, I'm in Hawaii so I have the time advantage. It's only 6:20 PM here. I don't go to bed until midnight. You really want to stay up that late with me? Is your life that purposeless?

20,000 posts. So much time wasted.

To paraphrase Beck: "You're a loser, baby. So why don't you kill yourself."

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 09:26:54 PM »

I don't pick randomly, unprovoked fights on the net hiding behind a computer.

No, you just write 5K word meltdown posts every time someone insults your "honor" ::)  You worthless fuck knob, you are pushing 50 and making physical threats against people 20 years younger than you. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 09:27:36 PM »
Again with the "pic". Always the "pic." So depesperate to look at my body. What kind of fag are you? Just jack off to my arm and calf implant pic for now. Maybe I'll give you an ab shot later that you and Pandae can spoon to.

What's "my cowardly"?

I don't pick randomly, unprovoked fights on the net hiding behind a computer. In fact, I had no beef with you at all. You came out of nowhere when you're lover picked a fight with me.

Can't do it, huh? Can't get me out of your head? Remember, I'm in Hawaii so I have the time advantage. It's only 6:20 PM here. I don't go to bed until midnight. You really want to stay up that late with me? Is your life that purposeless?

20,000 posts. So much time wasted.

To paraphrase Beck: "You're a loser, baby. So why don't you kill yourself."

hahahaa Stool pusher meltdown.

Who's in who's head, puppet? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 09:29:48 PM »
I have no issue with pellius except the fact that he talks to "proper".   I think he is one of those guys who thinks his shit doesnt stink. Something just isnt right about him, and I cant put my finger on it.

Oh my shit stinks all right. And I get my hands plenty dirty. I help clean boats part time where it's pretty back breaking and you're out baking in the sun all day. I live in an area where wearing nobody wears shoes and it you have a shirt on you're considered over dressed. The gym I train at part of the time is outdoors with just free weights and rusty equipment. It's shelter only by a tarp and part of a half way house facility. I'd send you pic but my dig camera is went kaput. Maybe I'll take it on my cell phone.

But there is something not right about me. I am strangely attracted to that Barbie doll you molested.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »
No, you just write 5K word meltdown posts every time someone insults your "honor" ::)  You worthless fuck knob, you are pushing 50 and making physical threats against people 20 years younger than you. ::)

Due to years of Pilates and Tae Bo I have the body of a 48 year old.

With you two maybe I'll break make a two post/day average. I'll never meet chaos' 20 post/day average or your 8 but I have better things to do.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »
hahahaa Stool pusher meltdown.

Who's in who's head, puppet? ;)

Well, let's do a test. Just STFU and never mention my name again. I will forget you quickly.

LOL, coming from a guy who just started a whole thread about me.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »
hes 50?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 09:38:33 PM »

BTW, seems I've misjudged you, Pandae. I see now that you are in fact the Alpha Male in your relationship with chaos and he's your bottom bitch. He just seems wittier and sharper than you in his posts. But you are obviously the more dominate male. Good job!

I'm man enough to admit my mistakes.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 09:40:07 PM »
Due to years of Pilates and Tae Bo I have the body of a 48 year old.

With you two maybe I'll break make a two post/day average. I'll never meet chaos' 20 post/day average or your 8 but I have better things to do.
Like clean other peoples boats while you live in a half-way house.........50 year old loser.

Oh my shit stinks all right. And I get my hands plenty dirty. I help clean boats part time where it's pretty back breaking and you're out baking in the sun all day. I live in an area where wearing nobody wears shoes and it you have a shirt on you're considered over dressed. The gym I train at part of the time is outdoors with just free weights and rusty equipment. It's shelter only by a tarp and part of a half way house facility. I'd send you pic but my dig camera is went kaput. Maybe I'll take it on my cell phone.

But there is something not right about me. I am strangely attracted to that Barbie doll you molested.

HHHHHHHHHHHHAhahahahahahahahaa "penis-in-the-butt"......it just keeps getting funnier and funnier ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 09:40:31 PM »

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 09:45:58 PM »
BTW, seems I've misjudged you, Pandae. I see now that you are in fact the Alpha Male in your relationship with chaos and he's your bottom bitch. He just seems wittier and sharper than you in his posts. But you are obviously the more dominate male. Good job!

I'm man enough to admit my mistakes.

Chaos and I are equals.  You are somewhere a thousand notches below that.  Deal with it. :-*

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »
Like clean other peoples boats while you live in a half-way house.........50 year old loser.
HHHHHHHHHHHHAhahahahahah ahahaa "penis-in-the-butt"......it just keeps getting funnier and funnier ;D

How do equate a gym near a half way house to living in a half way house? I've never been drunk or stone in my life.

And I find it invigorating being out in the sun every Sunday or so with friends I've known for years working and cleaning boats. Same like how guys do with cars or maybe you with hogs. We spend the day fishing then come back and grind (eat) all night. This while you two losers are in front of your computer posting on GetBig racking up thousands of posts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 09:55:24 PM »
Chaos and I are equals.  You are somewhere a thousand notches below that.  Deal with it. :-*

Um, OK. If you say so.

Can you show me the math of where you came up with "a thousand." I'm not a low life that tells bald face lies like about me sending you PMs. I think even chaos has at least some sense of personal honor to not have to lie to defend himself or make others look bad.

You're another one that needs to act like a man, fatso.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 09:57:57 PM »
Can you show me the math of where you came up with "a thousand."

It's more like a million, but I was rounding down.