Author Topic: "Pellius".....oh brother........  (Read 7464 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: "Pellius".....oh brother........
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 10:02:51 PM »
It's more like a million, but I was rounding down.

Brilliant. So what time is it there where ever you live? Don't you have a wife to bang or milk and rice crispies to eat? You really like spending so much time with me?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 10:20:41 PM »
Brilliant. So what time is it there where ever you live? Don't you have a wife to bang or milk and rice crispies to eat? You really like spending so much time with me?

Already banged the wife tonight.  How many loads did you swallow from your gloryhole shift?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 10:30:08 PM »
Already banged the wife tonight.  How many loads did you swallow from your gloryhole shift?

None.

And where did I say I had bare back sex, again? The idea that you have to make up a bald face lie just to try to make another person look bad shows what a true degenerate you are.

What a sad, sad person you must be.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 10:56:27 PM »
None.

And where did I say I had bare back sex, again? The idea that you have to make up a bald face lie just to try to make another person look bad shows what a true degenerate you are.

What a sad, sad person you must be.

So you think it's up to Bob to rid the sport of bodybuilding of drugs? Sorry old man with great gym, but Bob isn't as powerful and influential as you seem to think he is. And drugs are here to stay. In bodybuilding and every other sport where size, strength and functional ability is a factor. And guess what, nobody really cares. You ever look at the comment section every time there's a steroid bust? Most think it's a waste of time. The only one who cares is LE. And they care a lot. The government always wants to increase it's power and control over the populace and decide what they think is right and good for you.

And why are you so concerned about what performance enhancing compounds he has used in his career? I'll can help you with that. Just write down all the PED you can think of and just assume he's used them. So what? It's illegal and it's against the rules and they all do it. No drugs, no bodybuilding. No drugs, no record breaking performances at the Olympics. It's just the way it is my Aussie friend. It's not going to change and nobody really cares. I know you don't like it but as my mom use to tell me when I said I didn't like something: "Too Bad! This world wasn't created just to please you."

Perhaps you should put more energy into getting in shape. The government here wants to put an additional tax on junk food because obesity is one the leading cause of heart disease. The leading killer in this country. If people were forced to eat better and exercise health care cost would plummet. But the question isn't always what's good for you but rather who should decide. If someone wants to eat themselves into grostesque obesity, body pierce themselves into oblivilion, tat themselves like a cartoon character, smoke until their lungs rot or use anabolics to become grostesquely muscular -- it's none of mine, or anybody elses, business.

I don't think I've written that much on here in a year's worth of posts.  Are you lonely?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »
I don't think I've written that much on here in a year's worth of posts.  Are you lonely?

Because you are a very shallow man with a short attention span and not given to introspective thought.

Lonely? A guy with over 6,000 posts during the same time that I've been on the board.

A married man who is an attorney that has to make up trivial lies about others. A pathetic man you are. Fat, pathetic with serious gay issues. It's about 8:00 PM here. What about you? It must be late into the night but you're still on the board obsessing about me.

Lonely? I don't think so, fat man.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 11:07:19 PM »
Because you are a very shallow man with a short attention span and not given to introspective thought.

Lonely? A guy with over 6,000 posts during the same time that I've been on the board.

A married man who is an attorney that has to make up trivial lies about others. A pathetic man you are. Fat, pathetic with serious gay issues. It's about 8:00 PM here. What about you? It must be late into the night but you're still on the board obsessing about me.

Lonely? I don't think so, fat man.

:-\

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 11:08:52 PM »
:-\

Brutal come back. Maybe if you got more sleep you might be a much more pleasant person.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »
Brutal come back. Maybe if you got more sleep you might be a much more pleasant person.

???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »
???

I see that lengthy posts drains and confuses you. Some of us actually come here for serious discussions. Unlike you who seems preoccupied with "owning" people and see all things through the prism of homosexuality. Aren't you a fan of TA? I don't agree with him on a lot of things but at least he beings something meaningful and substantial to the table. And his posts are agonizing long. But sometimes you can't express substantive thoughts with just a catch phrase or an insult. He inspires real debate and gets people to think. You contribute nothing of substance. Just a fat angry man that like to insult people. "Pick on noobs because they deserve it." Why? Why do they deserve it? Typical cowardly bully.

Ask yourself if it will all have been worth it when you are on your death bed? When it's time to spend eternity in hell.

Evil, spiteful, vile man.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 12:31:25 AM »
I see that lengthy posts drains and confuses you. Some of us actually come here for serious discussions. Unlike you who seems preoccupied with "owning" people and see all things through the prism of homosexuality. Aren't you a fan of TA? I don't agree with him on a lot of things but at least he beings something meaningful and substantial to the table. And his posts are agonizing long. But sometimes you can't express substantive thoughts with just a catch phrase or an insult. He inspires real debate and gets people to think. You contribute nothing of substance. Just a fat angry man that like to insult people. "Pick on noobs because they deserve it." Why? Why do they deserve it? Typical cowardly bully.

Ask yourself if it will all have been worth it when you are on your death bed? When it's time to spend eternity in hell.

i hope you are a gimmick

if not chill the fuck out
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 01:19:03 AM »
i hope you are a gimmick

if not chill the fuck out

I hear that word "gimmick" all the time and I'm not sure what it means. This is the only active account that I use.

Why are you telling me to chill out? There I was just minding my own business on this very unique board when out of the blue these two punks decide to target and harass me. Well, not chaos, just Pandae. But chaos is Pandae's puppy dog and just follows his lead. I never heard of chaos before until he decided to get involved in the pissing contest. In fact, I never heard of Pandae either. But apparently this is what they do. They seem to randomly target people and when they've "owned" them or driven them off this board they move on to the next target. And these are grown men presumably with families.

You want me to chill out? Just have them ignore me. When Pandae was away from the board I never mentioned him. As soon as he returned it was back with the attacks with chaos following his lead (I don't what's with that guy. What kind of man follows another like that on the internet?)

But they can't and won't do it. They won't leave me alone. It's what they do. So the battle will continue indefinitely. They are cowardly bullies picking fights behind a computer screen. And I've always stood up to bullies. And from the looks of you, so do you. So don't tell me to chill out. I was chilling out until that fat piece of sh*t decided he wanted to pick a fight with me.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 03:12:55 AM »
I hear that word "gimmick" all the time and I'm not sure what it means. This is the only active account that I use.

Why are you telling me to chill out? There I was just minding my own business on this very unique board when out of the blue these two punks decide to target and harass me. Well, not chaos, just Pandae. But chaos is Pandae's puppy dog and just follows his lead. I never heard of chaos before until he decided to get involved in the pissing contest. In fact, I never heard of Pandae either. But apparently this is what they do. They seem to randomly target people and when they've "owned" them or driven them off this board they move on to the next target. And these are grown men presumably with families.

You want me to chill out? Just have them ignore me. When Pandae was away from the board I never mentioned him. As soon as he returned it was back with the attacks with chaos following his lead (I don't what's with that guy. What kind of man follows another like that on the internet?)

But they can't and won't do it. They won't leave me alone. It's what they do. So the battle will continue indefinitely. They are cowardly bullies picking fights behind a computer screen. And I've always stood up to bullies. And from the looks of you, so do you. So don't tell me to chill out. I was chilling out until that fat piece of sh*t decided he wanted to pick a fight with me.

Settle down - every post you make is a text-based stroke.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 04:01:27 AM »
Penislust is a man who writes........no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

Alex23

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2009, 04:10:11 AM »
When I think "Pellius" transparent cum like substance appears at the end of my wee wee.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2009, 05:16:16 AM »
When I think "Pellius" transparent cum like substance appears at the end of my wee wee.
hahha  Pellius is quite the stud, he must be a beast throwing around threats on the internet like he does.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2009, 05:28:20 AM »
hahha  Pellius is quite the stud, he must be a beast throwing around threats on the internet like he does.
Happy Birthday shortly daddy

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2009, 11:30:57 AM »

Why do you write so much?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2009, 02:00:20 PM »

Don't act like you don't like it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2009, 02:03:19 PM »

I've already said, I'm no beast. Just a skinny twink. A skinny old twink. 6'1" 180-185lbs. You should have no problem giving me a beat down.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »
Why do you write so much?

Because I'm trying to be like True Adonis without the pomposity.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »
I've already said, I'm no beast. Just a skinny twink. A skinny old twink. 6'1" 180-185lbs. You should have no problem giving me a beat down.

What do you have against working your delts ???

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2009, 02:25:38 PM »
Its hard  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »

Had surgery on both shoulders. The left one was completely yanked out of the socket and tore both the muscle and the rotator cuff. Took almost two years to get back into training. The right shoulder the rotator cuff tore and retracted into the joint and was not able to be repaired. I'm pitifully weak in shoulder exercises. Dumbbell presses with 30 pounds. You should see me with my shirt off. Quite pathetic really. Why don't you show me what real delts look like? And none of this muscle shirt stuff. I want to see that brutal delt/arm tie in. You're always described as a beast and since you are probably bigger than chaos, admittedly a big guy, then you must be a monster.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2009, 02:36:09 PM »
Had surgery on both shoulders. The left one was completely yanked out of the socket and tore both the muscle and the rotator cuff. Took almost two years to get back into training. The right shoulder the rotator cuff tore and retracted into the joint and was not able to be repaired. I'm pitifully weak in shoulder exercises. Dumbbell presses with 30 pounds. You should see me with my shirt off. Quite pathetic really. Why don't you show me what real delts look like? And none of this muscle shirt stuff. I want to see that brutal delt/arm tie in. You're always described as a beast and since you are probably bigger than chaos, admittedly a big guy, then you must be a monster.

i had a bad rotator cuff injury

it sucks effects every lift  :-[
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »
i had a bad rotator cuff injury

it sucks effects every lift  :-[

If I'm remembering the right pics, how did you get so goddamn WIDE? It doesn't look like just natural clavicle width but mountains of beef on the delts.

Because the area between my front and side delts are completely atrophied it actually makes my side delts stick out a bit more. Just an illusion and nothing that turns heads but the injury does effect everything you do.