Author Topic: There is something I would like to address  (Read 133646 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: There is something I would like to address
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2015, 06:37:54 AM »
I see the number of "hidden" members is up to 3  ;D
YOUīRE IN THE SHIT  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2015, 07:01:44 AM »
Huh that is weird.  I post there and I'm not even a moderator.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2015, 07:03:54 AM »
Huh that is weird.  I post there and I'm not even a moderator.
Nothing would surprise me.  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2015, 07:28:13 AM »
Its erroneous to assume that trust is the same on all levels, i.e., just because Ron trusts you with the MMA subforum, he also trust you with the mod section.

There are different levels of trust. I may tell a friend a secret, but then tell a different friend a bigger secret, if I trust the latter friend more. Even in the government, there are different levels of clearance--some government officials know the TOP secrets, and some know minor secrets.

To be honest Shizzo, it makes sense why Ron would not trust you with the mod forum. Based on your past actions, you are not to be trusted in that regard. Be happy with your status as MMA mod, and perhaps sometime in the future, you can work your way up (if you choose to once again mod the MMA forum).
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2015, 07:33:22 AM »
I don't think so. There have been guys like Man Of Steel, bigmc etc..... who have been mods for years, and still do not have access.

MOS didn't even know the section existed  :D
MOS has access and has posted there ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2015, 07:34:04 AM »
Why is this decision a shock to you?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2015, 07:34:52 AM »
I actually agree with shizzo here

ive not got access cause princess l doesn't like me

grape  calving chaos and omr all said I could have access

but she blocked it "stating non mod like behaviour"

considering the way chaos and grape troll people just as hard as me

massive double standards
Chocolates, wine and flowers go a long way to winning a womans opinion. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2015, 07:37:26 AM »
BTW, it's not called the mod board anymore since some people that post there aren't mods.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2015, 07:39:59 AM »
Its erroneous to assume that trust is the same on all levels, i.e., just because Ron trusts you with the MMA subforum, he also trust you with the mod section.

There are different levels of trust. I may tell a friend a secret, but then tell a different friend a bigger secret, if I trust the latter friend more. Even in the government, there are different levels of clearance--some government officials know the TOP secrets, and some know minor secrets.

To be honest Shizzo, it makes sense why Ron would not trust you with the mod forum. Based on your past actions, you are not to be trusted in that regard. Be happy with your status as MMA mod, and perhaps sometime in the future, you can work your way up (if you choose to once again mod the MMA forum).
Trusted in what regard? A mod can't be in on meetings and discussions involving the website? What exactly do you think would go on, in a moderator forum? I could be wrong, but I thought it would be a place to discuss questions, concerns, and help with decision making.  I don't see what would be so top secret about that? Again, if we were only talking about myself, then that could be a valid argument to be had. Unfortunately, we are talking about many mods with years of experience, that do not have access.

Why would someone like MOS be excluded? Bigmc (much like myself) would be an acquired taste, but people still should be given a chance.

I also disagree on how letting someone run a subforum is an afterthought (in your eyes) compared to mod forum access.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2015, 07:42:29 AM »
MOS has access and has posted there ::)
Really? Because if that is true, then he has lied to me in the past.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2015, 07:44:07 AM »
BTW, it's not called the mod board anymore since some people that post there aren't mods.
???  Whats it called then? The "We can talk shit about you, but you can't see it" board?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2015, 07:44:25 AM »
I remember when I was in middle school  :D
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2015, 07:48:14 AM »
Trusted in what regard? A mod can't be in on meetings and discussions involving the website? What exactly do you think would go on, in a moderator forum? I could be wrong, but I thought it would be a place to discuss questions, concerns, and help with decision making.  I don't see what would be so top secret about that? Again, if we were only talking about myself, then that could be a valid argument to be had. Unfortunately, we are talking about many mods with years of experience, that do not have access.

Why would someone like MOS be excluded? Bigmc (much like myself) would be an acquired taste, but people still should be given a chance.

I also disagree on how letting someone run a subforum is an afterthought (in your eyes) compared to mod forum access.

What exactly happens in the mod forum is irrelevant. In Ron's eyes, you're not trusted. What is considered a secret is relative. I guess Ron feels like the stuff that is said on the mod forum is not something he wants you to see. Obviously, running a subforum does not grant you access to the mod section, which in Ron's opinion, deserves a higher level of secrecy.

Chaos stated above that MOS has access to the mod forum.

Sorry, but you're not an acquired taste. BIGMIC is more of an acquired taste, and I can see why Ron would grant him access after getting to know him. You're not an acquired taste. Most people still don't like you here. Ron may like you a little to give you a mod spot on the MMA subforum, which no one hardly ever visits. But like most others, he probably doesn't like you enough to give you access to the mod forum, for whatever reason.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2015, 07:50:34 AM »
What exactly happens in the mod forum is irrelevant. In Ron's eyes, you're not trusted. What is considered a secret is relative. I guess Ron feels like the stuff that is said on the mod forum is not something he wants you to see. Obviously, running a subforum does not grant you access to the mod section, which in Ron's opinion, deserves a higher level of secrecy.

Chaos stated above that MOS has access to the mod forum.

Sorry, but you're not an acquired taste. BIGMIC is more of an acquired taste, and I can see why Ron would grant him access after getting to know him. You're not an acquired taste. Most people still don't like you here. Ron may like you a little to give you a mod spot on the MMA subforum, which no one hardly ever visits. But like most others, he probably doesn't like you enough to give you access to the mod forum, for whatever reason.
;D.......  Believe it or not, I think it would be a close vote. I know I have supporters up there.  I actually think Ron would vote yes, to be honest.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2015, 07:59:25 AM »
Got to ask yourself..who owns this Forum Chaos or Ronald? It seems the MODS are all for tighter rules on here but Captain Chaos just abuses it every time. He Deletes threads,edits posts,attacks with venom in posts. Seems to be OK for him so why should we all show any courtesy to people like him? this is exactly why people from other Boards donīt take getbig serious. All joking aside i think Ronald needs to address this.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2015, 08:02:35 AM »
Got to ask yourself..who owns this Forum Chaos or Ronald? It seems the MODS are all for tighter rules on here but Captain Chaos just abuses it every time. He Deletes threads,edits posts,attacks with venom in posts. Seems to be OK for him so why should we all show any courtesy to people like him? this is exactly why people from other Boards donīt take getbig serious. All joking aside i think Ronald needs to address this.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2015, 08:07:02 AM »
The fat, drunken, loser has the audacity to question why he isn't trusted?

And then thinks he should have a say in how this board is run?

Since when does the most despised member of any group get to say how things are run?

Fucking crybaby. This place would be 1,000% better with you gone.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2015, 08:08:35 AM »

Since when does the most despised member of any group get to say how things are run?

Solid response. I like what you bring to the table.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2015, 08:17:23 AM »
Bringing it on yourself mate.  ;)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2015, 08:22:39 AM »

Why are you still so bitter that things didn't work out between us? Get over it and move on with your life.
You can talk all the shit you want to make yourself feel better but whenever you see me post you will always be reminded that you have had my dick in your mouth.

:-*

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2015, 08:22:53 AM »
Bringing it on yourself mate.  ;)
The words don't bother me.  I always knew that Chaos was right about what he said. Onemorerep just threw me a bone by giving me a mod spot on the MMA board. It was like giving a retard a lollipop, and then throwing him back into the closet.

It was my own delusion to think otherwise. Maybe having access to the mod forum was my way of feeling accepted by people who laugh at me behind the scenes.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2015, 08:25:29 AM »

What the fuck do you "bring to the table" mascara boy?

You don't train
Youre broke
You're Josh's bitch
You're joon's bitch
You're not funny
You take this shitty fucking website like it is life or death
You post nothing of value
You're universally despised
And you're an incessant, whining crybaby bitching about "the mods"

Fuck off back to Whitetrashville and die you fat kunt

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2015, 08:25:44 AM »
Junior trying to pass off his doa account

In this thread
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2015, 08:26:13 AM »
The words don't bother me.  I always knew that Chaos was right about what he said. Onemorerep just threw me a bone by giving me a mod spot on the MMA board. It was like giving a retard a lollipop, and then throwing him back into the closet.

It was my own delusion to think otherwise. Maybe having access to the mod forum was my way of feeling accepted by people who laugh at me behind the scenes.

i find it strange that chaos wrote people who are NOT mods write on there too. I donīt understand this, if you are a mod why not you? I can imagine who he means.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2015, 08:27:20 AM »
What the fuck do you "bring to the table" mascara boy?

You don't train
Youre broke
You're Josh's bitch
You're joon's bitch
You're not funny
You take this shitty fucking website like it is life or death
You post nothing of value
You're universally despised
And you're an incessant, whining crybaby bitching about "the mods"

Fuck off back to Whitetrashville and die you fat kunt