Author Topic: Sweet Chin Music  (Read 56558 times)

cheftim

• Getbig III
Sweet Chin Music
« on: February 19, 2009, 02:43:34 PM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Sweet Chin Music
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 07:01:15 AM »
It's a great move, but it's all in the person thats taking it to make it look great.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »
He got his ass whiped really bad one time in a bar.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 09:45:27 PM »
He got his ass whiped really bad one time in a bar.

details...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 10:58:41 PM »
Not sure on the details I'm sure you can find the story online.

Mike Tyson got his ass beaten before as well. Whats your point?

My point is he should have thrown the super kick.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 12:05:24 AM »
Mike Tyson got his ass beaten before as well. Whats your point?

geez calm down..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 04:10:29 PM »
I didn't mean to sound like a dick if I did? I just think out of all the finishers in the history of wrestling. There are very few that can be applied in a real life situation. My opinion is that unless your trained in self defense? Shawn Michaels would be able to do this to you, hard, if you pissed him off.
I believe he got lippy with several marines in a bar and they whooped his ass pretty good, X-pac and someone else was there, they were held back by some of the marines friends.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »
Was that when he came on TV with his face beaten up and was crying about loosing his smile? I would imagine he always stirred alot of shit  everywhere he went? It's as clear as day. The guys a "Grade A" jerkoff. Just listen to his theme.

But I do think he's one of the top five greatest wrestlers EVER!

Shawn Michaels, Sean Waltman (X-Pac), and Davey Boy Smith, the British Bulldog were at a Syracuse night club in New York. In the parking lot, nine men approached them if I am not mistaken, some words were said, then Shawn Michaels got the crap beaten out of him while, Bulldog and Waltman were both held back.

On October 13th, 1995, Shawn Michaels was parked in a car outside of a bar with Davey Boy Smith and the 1-2-3 Kid in Syracuse, NY. Shawn Michaels was attacked by a group of military personnel that left him bruised and beaten. Shortly after the attack, the WWF held an "In Your House" pay per view where Shawn "forfeited" the Intercontinental Championship to Shane "Dean" Douglas. Even though he was legitimately hurt, and would not return to active competition until a house show six man tag team match on November 5th, this is the point in time where people started to notice that Shawn had a knack of doing jobs. Whether this was real, or just coincidental.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeeter

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 06:11:36 PM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 06:36:32 PM »
that was great

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »
I didn't mean to sound like a dick if I did? I just think out of all the finishers in the history of wrestling. There are very few that can be applied in a real life situation. My opinion is that unless your trained in self defense? Shawn Michaels would be able to do this to you, hard, if you pissed him off.

oh sorry i guess i read it wrong, or took it the wrong way.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 09:30:06 PM »
I can remember when that happened. I couldn't believe it! It was so shocking. No one would have ever imagined how big Shawn Michaels was going to become. He's #2 though in my book for suprise success's. #1 has got to go to this clown;

Austin 3:16

Stone Cold is awesome!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 08:27:25 PM »
When did HBK become so cross eyed? Really liked last Fridays Smackdown and tonight on Raw. Not to sound Gay but I like the dancing around stripper Shawn 1000000 times better then the Religious Shawn. These past two showings with him and Undertaker he seems more like old School HBK. Too bad he's gonna loose at Mania. Gonna be the best match of the night though. Anybody know whats up with his crook eyes?
Taker knocked em loopy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »
No really? His eyes weren't always like that were they?
Dunno, you'll have to find some old pics of him when he was a Rocker.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 10:05:02 PM »
I like the old shawn as well.  

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »
I noticed that as well.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 01:21:17 PM »
Was that when he came on TV with his face beaten up and was crying about loosing his smile? I would imagine he always stirred alot of shit  everywhere he went? It's as clear as day. The guys a "Grade A" jerkoff. Just listen to his theme.

But I do think he's one of the top five greatest wrestlers EVER!

Yep. He's a prick....shame really. But definitely top all time ALL AROUND performers. My favorite wrestler.
HAHA, RON.....

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 04:22:21 AM »
details...
Back in the nineties, Michaels was a cocky SOB. He was in a bar with X-pac (lol, little x-pac) and shooting off his mouth trying to hit on some guys girlfriend. The guy got pissed and he and his buddies jumped Michael's and beet the piss out of him.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 05:27:06 PM »
that superkick on Shelton Bejamin at the .55  mark was the amazing - he flew right into it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 04:54:02 AM »
I know it's sinful to write this. But in the retirement match against Flair. Shawn threw some pretty mean kicks. It's pretty amazing that out of all the finishers Shawn has had. That his Super Kick has evolved into Sweet Chin Music. Seeing Shawn Michaels as a Rocker? He's got to be the biggest rags to riches story Wrestling has ever seen. I'm sounding old here. But to all the youngster out there. You have no idea what this guy has accomplished.
Agreed. He really did pay his dues.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 02:53:46 PM »
I have been watching the Undertaker discs and have been really enjoying them. The In Your House then Hell in the Cell matches with HBK are awesome! In my opinion they're both spectacular. They did great this Mania but not like the other two previous encounters. Really hope these guys have one more solid fued before they both retire.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 04:35:49 AM »
I have been watching the Undertaker discs and have been really enjoying them. The In Your House then Hell in the Cell matches with HBK are awesome! In my opinion they're both spectacular. They did great this Mania but not like the other two previous encounters. Really hope these guys have one more solid fued before they both retire.
I agree with you. I have that dvd as well. I love the Hell in the Cell he had with Brock Lesner when he had his biker gimmick. What a match.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 11:54:14 AM »
He was bleeding so bad in that match. It was such an exciting match with a really thrilling finish.
I wasn't expecting Lesner to win clean in that match. Taker must have had a great deal of respect for Lesner to have him win clean like that. Taker has incredible pull behind the curtain and is considered McMahon's security if something / someone get out of line back stage.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 04:34:47 AM »
HBK vs. Mankind at the first in your house ppv was one of the best matches I have ever seen.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 04:17:28 AM »
That match was awesome. HBK has been in the best matches I've ever seen. The guy is so consistantly great. I liked his matches against the Undertaker though. He really took a beating at both In Your House and Hell in a Cell.

HBK is probably the best all round performer. He is a main eventer (especially in his heyday), he takes crazy bumps, puts on a great show and is good on the mic. My favorite matches with him include:

HBK vs Bret Hart (iron man match)
HBK vs Razor Ramon (ladder match)
HBK vs Mankind (in your house ppv)
HBK vs Vader (in your house ppv)
HBK vs British Bulldog (sat nights main event when he won the IC title for the fist time)
HBK vs Chris Jericho (WM match)
HBK vs Undertaker in hell in the cell (Badd blood)
HBK vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (WM match)
HBK vs HHH in a streetfight (Summerslam match)
HBK vs Diesel in a streetfight (in your house PPV)

That's all off the top of my head. I'm sure if I actually sat and thought about it I could think of more. He is definately the show stopper, main event, icon.