Author Topic: WWE Stock Implodes After Co-Presidents Released:  (Read 4099 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
WWE Stock Implodes After Co-Presidents Released:
« on: February 01, 2020, 08:33:05 AM »
WWE’s stock—which fell by over 20% within an hour of Thursday’s shakeup—continued to implode during after-hours trading, opening at an alarming $45.41 Friday morning, down 27%. The number marks an 18-month low for the once-blazing stock as the last time WWE’s share price fell under $50 was in May of 2018.

"I would like to thank George and Michelle for their 10+ years of service and contributions to the organization. I am grateful for all that was accomplished during their tenure, but the Board and I decided a change was necessary as we have different views on how best to achieve our strategic priorities moving forward.”
-- Vince McMahon

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2020/01/31/wwes-stock-implodes-amid-barrios-and-wilson-firings-uncomfortable-vibe-in-stamford/#4d26ae441e18

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2020/01/30/vince-mcmahon-axes-wwe-co-presidents-stock-falls-by-over-20-in-major-corporate-shakeup/#312801aa2679

Montague

• Getbig V
Re: WWE Stock Implodes After Co-Presidents Released:
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 08:45:15 AM »
The old man allegedly then wished them well in their future endeavors, trademarked their names, and will soon put out a DVD of their demise...

The "time-honored PROTOCOL!!"
 ;D

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 05:07:51 PM »
Loaded up yesterday. Free money.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 06:43:15 AM »
Loaded up yesterday. Free money.

Man, I’m all for buying in on a dip, but WWE’s short AND long-term future seems a little too unstable for my comfort.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 10:59:25 AM »

Man, I’m all for buying in on a dip, but WWE’s short AND long-term future seems a little too unstable for my comfort.
It always goes up around WM. Just making a quick couple of bucks. I do it every year.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 04:01:39 PM »
It always goes up around WM. Just making a quick couple of bucks. I do it every year.

I wish you well, Sir.