Author Topic: Kelly Ryan's Letters from Inside Jail  (Read 77463 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Kelly Ryan's Letters from Inside Jail
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2007, 12:49:35 PM »
What the hell was that thing interviewing Kelly? Can anyone say Gh gut?  And the voice, come to think of it, Kelly's voice was a little deep too.  I've heard Kelly in the past and she didn't sound like that. She also seemed to have difficulty getting the words through those collagen lips.

Wasn't that thing "Dusty Rhodes" the wrestler from the 80's ??
K

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2007, 01:01:57 PM »
Dusty Rhodes aka The American Dream. One of the greats ;D
a

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2007, 01:06:30 PM »

Haa yes - remember playboy buddy rose ?  ;D
K

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »
"Playboy Buddy Rose"? Man, that's a great name, but I don't remember him. He does sound cool. ;D

I found him.... cool!

www.playboybuddyrose.com ;D
a

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2007, 06:44:53 PM »
That guy is looking huge
Here comes the money shot

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2007, 08:14:41 AM »
What an odd thread!  First I'm looking at a friggin caterpillar or butterfly with a sassy, smiling mouth on some prison letter (odd enough as it is) and then I'm looking at kamali doing some pathetic dance to Travis Barker & Co. looking SO SAD, then some cheesey ass Chippendale's crap starts, and he rips off his stinky sac-soaked thong, and then some discourse on how a guy went to prison, and got his dick sucked enough and decided to leave and say See ya' suckers! Then... some how-to on making crayons out of M&M's 

W T F ??    ::) ::) ::)
Now I'm not so sure about ANYTHING!

Oh, I have to weigh in... Playboy Buddy Rose, Rowdy Roddy and a few others used to train at a gym in Portland I once went to.  Those old timers are odd ducks, but funny.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2007, 08:27:11 AM »
Now THAT is odd!  ;D ;D ;D

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2007, 08:35:37 AM »
ahh haha your getting the chairrrrr bitch!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2007, 08:45:49 AM »
female jails are no better in that respect...I dunno exactly what is it they do (hard to imagine), but I heard its the similar level of sexual abuse as is in male prisons

Haha, not even close.  Female jails are not even remotely close to the same levels of danger, physically, sexually or even emotional trauma that male prison present.  With the exception of the mental cases, most women group together and become sort of a support system for each other.  In male prisons they are devious and manipulating...guys will piss in shampoo bottles and squirt it in your mouth when you sleep....they are nut cases and you can not even remotely compasre the two....I bet most guys that did time in a real prison would consider a female prison a country club.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »
At least she wont be ass raped in jail.  Craig got the short end of that stick

I'm sure that Craig has gotten the end of quite a few sticks by now.

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2007, 09:28:57 AM »

Funky like a Monkey Baby!! (with Dusty Rhodes lisp)
white belt for life

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2008, 03:54:48 AM »
I think kelly looks better in prison than when she was free and competing. 

OneBigMan

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »
I think kelly looks better in prison than when she was free and competing. 

Since you mentioned that, I'll mention this. I still have a old tape of that now canceled show named "American Muscle" which was on ESPN. It was actually from 1998 which was a late night episode during early AM hours I luckily recorded after a memorable night at a wedding I was invited to.

Ms.Ryan was on there and had a major segment on the episode discussing her career and how to market fitness at a attainable mainstream level. Too bad having such a successful occupation in this industry turned into what it did in a very criminal way.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »
hahahaha, "Thou shalt not purchase 8 bottles of lighter fluid at Wal-Mart at 3 in the morning and have it captured by a security camera, Sayeth the Lord" Ezeekial 25:13

Ezekiel 25:17

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."   BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2008, 03:28:39 PM »
Since you mentioned that, I'll mention this. I still have a old tape of that now canceled show named "American Muscle" which was on ESPN. It was actually from 1998 which was a late night episode during early AM hours I luckily recorded after a memorable night at a wedding I was invited to.

Ms.Ryan was on there and had a major segment on the episode discussing her career and how to market fitness at a attainable mainstream level. Too bad having such a successful occupation in this industry turned into what it did in a very criminal way.

Do you attribute that behavior/incident to their success?
Not that the Titus’ were at or even near the level of a Howard Hughes or Michael Jackson, but many times it seems that the more power, wealth, and fame people acquire, the more fvcked up eccentric they become.

I believe that many folks have an odd side that lays dormant within them, and those oddities manifest – to certain degrees – if and when the time allows.
In other words, maybe some people are as “eccentric” as they can afford to be.