Author Topic: Hot FBB's  (Read 26589 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Hot FBB's
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:31:53 PM »
to counter the She's Too Big thread, women known for their looks as much as their physique

Gladys comes to mind:

X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Hot FBB's
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 04:01:41 PM »
I'm gonna look for sharon bruenu, any other suggestions?
X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 08:40:51 PM »
nuff said

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=794297922767487175&q=cory+everson&hl=en

female bodybuilding began and ended with this girl...

i love her  :'(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 08:42:43 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
carpe` vaginum!

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 11:03:13 PM »
Howabout the first Ms. Olympia Rachel Mclish

http://www.athlete.ru/fotos/profi/rachel_mclish/rachel_mclish_10.jpg

http://www.flyingfistranch.com/albums/celebrity/Rachel_1.sized.jpg

If we are including fitness models then definitly Victoria Pratt

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 11:26:31 AM »
I'm gonna look for sharon bruenu, any other suggestions?
She is hot :). I like always had the hots for Cory Everson, Laura Creaville, and now you can add getbig's very own "The Beast" to that list  ;).

PB

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 08:14:21 AM »
Rachael again:

X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 08:15:19 AM »
from bill dobbins
X

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 09:30:56 AM »
She is hot :). I like always had the hots for Cory Everson, Laura Creaville, and now you can add getbig's very own "The Beast" to that list  ;).

PB

Thank you :)  Some shameless self-marketing below, ha!

I can't wait until this year-it won't be a huge change from last years physique but I think I have added some size and I will diet down a little more this season.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!  Lately my training has been going fantastically well, yeah-hello bodybuilding  ;D ;D ;D

Jennifer

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 01:15:19 PM »
 :o holy moley, looking good gorgous, very nice back and bis.  I was staring at the pictures for the longest time and I was like this girl looks so familiar did I go to college with her or what and then I clicked on your site and it hit me, we both competed at the NPC Mr. Illinois at the gateway or copernicus center watever u call it, of course I was in the men's division tho.  I wish I would have gotten an autograph now, didn't know I was in the presence of greatness in that very cramped pump up room. 

Good Luck at the USA, your looking great keep up the good work

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 07:42:52 PM »
Hello...

Great thread Meddy!

Of course, I have been campaigning against the "coven" of FBB haters on these boards for what...approx. 3 long years now!?

You know, the tiresome, ignorant, FBB hate agenda types on these boards that try to stereotype ALL FBBers as "Renee Toney look-alikes" and start moronic threads titled "Would You Hit It" for the sole purpose of selecting ONLY the "ugliest-in-the-face" and most masculine-looking competitive FBBers available to ridicule and deride...duhhh, "hit her with a bat", duhhh, yuk, yuk, yuk!

Of course, one could literally be "buried" with pics. of FBBers (both competitive AND recreational) who have beautiful, SEXY, VERY FEMININE, muscle (a.k.a. CURVES)!!!

First of all, let's start off with DEFINITIONS...A female bodybuilder IS any girl/woman who trains with resistance exercise equipment...free weight and/or machines...(usually progressive resistance to build strength, as well) for the purpose of improving their physical appearance, strength, and health.

Now, is there anything wrong with this definition???!  At least, that is the way the pioneer writers in the iron-game, such as Peary Rader and Bob Hoffman, defined the word "bodybuilding" in the 1950's.

Even Joe Weider, the self-styled "Trainer of Champions", used to define BB that way, as well...but, somewhere around the 1980's, or so, he switched over and started using the term BBers as associated with competitive BB participants, only...obviously, for his commercial purposes!

Bodybuilders can be "recreational"...those who do not compete...and "competitive"...those who compete, of course!

Hello anybody, out there....is there anything wrong with the definition of "bodybuilding" that I have delineated above???!

For example, here is a pic. of a CURRENT hardcore, beautiful, SEXY, competitive, FBBer in her off-season condition who, rightly so, is VERY popular on these boards (and, I hope she won't mind me "borrowing" her pic. from her own HIGHLY POPULAR thread for purposes of  illustration)...

The absolutely gorgeous, sexy, MELISSA DETWILLER, no less...merely one of LEGIONS...

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 09:37:05 PM »

I can't wait until this year-it won't be a huge change from last years physique but I think I have added some size and I will diet down a little more this season.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!  Lately my training has been going fantastically well, yeah-hello bodybuilding  ;D ;D ;D

HOw about some some off-season pics?  :P

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 10:32:28 AM »
Stunning hardcore FBBer AMBER BLACK...uhhh...all FBBers should look "so masculine"!!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 11:55:44 AM »
:o holy moley, looking good gorgous, very nice back and bis.  I was staring at the pictures for the longest time and I was like this girl looks so familiar did I go to college with her or what and then I clicked on your site and it hit me, we both competed at the NPC Mr. Illinois at the gateway or copernicus center watever u call it, of course I was in the men's division tho.  I wish I would have gotten an autograph now, didn't know I was in the presence of greatness in that very cramped pump up room. 

Good Luck at the USA, your looking great keep up the good work

Thanks for the compliments!  You are silly...yes greatness all owed to Getbig!  HA! 

How did you do in the show?  You planning on competing again?  Since I am making the change I may end up doing the Illinois State in Bbing depending on how the NABBA show goes and how I look.  You must be from Chicago-you going to Ottowa?  If so stop by the Pride Booth and say hi :) 
Jennifer

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 12:11:29 PM »

...and come say hello to the ever most LEGENDARY 'TheBlockHead'.

" in the prescense of GREATNESS in the crowded..."

Geez. You may THINk you won a few points there, son...but BEAST doesn't like men who attempt to kiss her ass or schmooze her.

Holla!

Oh..I cast a vote for Emmanuela Pintus.
?

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 06:26:03 PM »
Thanks for the compliments!  You are silly...yes greatness all owed to Getbig!  HA! 

How did you do in the show?  You planning on competing again?  Since I am making the change I may end up doing the Illinois State in Bbing depending on how the NABBA show goes and how I look.  You must be from Chicago-you going to Ottowa?  If so stop by the Pride Booth and say hi   
Ehh the show went as good as possible I guess...I was at like 240in december then got a viral infection droped to 210 by end of january and I was like forget it I'm not doing the show then by febuary got back up to 230 and I was like well I might as well just get experience I don't want to put it off another year then 3 weeks into march I broke my hand and I was like bleh I already am commited I'm going to stick it out and I was wearing a cast and splint right up to the day of the show, in fact that day was the first time i picked up like a dumbbell in 3 or so months,  ended up overdieting and my whole upper body damn near atrophied to hell, ended up dropping to like 168-169 on the contest day, felt like a little bitch.  I'm back up around 230 now and my b/f is lower than it was last year, a bit more thicker and solid, plan to train smart and not get injured do the show again and come in at a solid 205-210, maybe higher if that is possible.  Don't want to saccrifice cuts tho. If place well and think I look good might do a few other shows also.

Well it would be great to see you at the illinois state again if you choose too and yes from Chicago but not heading to Ottowa, went there last year but I just don't have the time this year.

p.s.  blockhead she's a big girl she can take care of herself, and come on who doesn't love a compliment, especially when it's true ;)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 06:47:15 PM »
Now SHE looks ready for a good pounding...

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 07:26:35 PM »
rachael had a spread in flex called Flex appeal, I believe that's where that is from
X

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 06:35:21 AM »
rachael had a spread in flex called Flex appeal, I believe that's where that is from

Wrong! It's actually from this book, homegirl.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 07:58:47 AM »
So it is from the book.  I'm just also recalling a Flex cover where she wore that same shirt tied up like that, my friend is in a picture holding the cover up.
X

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 07:41:24 PM »
So it is from the book.  I'm just also recalling a Flex cover where she wore that same shirt tied up like that, my friend is in a picture holding the cover up.

You talkin' 'bout this one, homegirl?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 09:27:11 AM »
That's the exact one I was refering too
X

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 06:28:23 PM »

Hey beast, great pics! Your back looks incredible. The whole package generally looks great! Keep it up and enjoy snow boarding this weekend!  ;)

PB

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 09:30:09 PM »
HOT FBBers??!  Let's burn-up the boards, guys...talk about "shapely glutes"!!

Hardcore FBBer KATHLEEN JOHANSSON...

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 07:33:30 PM »
X