Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Filthy one legged whore

(1/327) > >>

danielson:
This dirty c.unt is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. The bitch only has one damn leg. Besides doing Screech and Lisa Turtles dance "The Sprain", how the fuck is this bitch gonna dance >:(

Fury:
The first day of one of my labs this year I saw this hot asian girl walk in with a big winter jacket on and I was eyeballing her. So she ends up sitting on the other side of the room and what not. So later on I'm going to pick up a microscope and I see her and it hits me that she's only got one arm. Although there's no point to this, I'd still hit it...I think.  ;D

danielson:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on February 21, 2007, 07:21:10 PM ---The first day of one of my labs this year I saw this hot asian girl walk in with a big winter jacket on and I was eyeballing her. So she ends up sitting on the other side of the room and what not. So later on I'm going to pick up a microscope and I see her and it hits me that she's only got one arm. Although there's no point to this, I'd still hit it...I think.  ;D

--- End quote ---

But that one armed girl isn't entering a juggling contest. This filthy c.unt is pissing me off >:(

Fury:

--- Quote from: danielson on February 21, 2007, 07:24:47 PM ---But that one armed girl isn't entering a juggling contest. This filthy c.unt is pissing me off >:(

--- End quote ---

No, but it made me think. I can't even imagine how much it must fucking suck having one arm. Can't even open a peanut butter jar.

I also have a midget in that class!!!!!  :o

danielson:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on February 21, 2007, 07:35:15 PM ---No, but it made me think. I can't even imagine how much it must fucking suck having one arm. Can't even open a peanut butter jar.

I also have a midget in that class!!!!!  :o

--- End quote ---

I couldn't fuck a midget, I think she would be too shallow, plus they look funny. If a one armed bitch could balance on her single arm while bent over, I don't see why not, as long as I didn't have to look at the stump.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version