Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > E-Board - Movies, Music, TV, Videogames, Comics

E-Board: Posts that led to the creation of the board

<< < (2/16) > >>

the shadow:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on February 23, 2007, 08:45:54 AM ---Was this before or after you insulted him all over the time out board?

--- End quote ---
it was before.i pmed ron this idea several times and he said that there i gonna be an entertainment board

Bluto:
I suggest an Entertainment board about movies, music etc. I know more about this than anyone else and therefore I nominate myself as a sole moderator of it.

Cap:

--- Quote from: Bluto on February 23, 2007, 08:54:32 AM ---I suggest an Entertainment board about movies, music etc. I know more about this than anyone else and therefore I nominate myself as a sole moderator of it.

--- End quote ---
The shadow has you beat.  ;D  Despite meltdowns and racist outbreaks, he will mod here  ;D

Bluto:
Anyone that spent so much time as he has on the time out board is unfit to be a moderator. Besides, I'm much more qualified. It's an honor to have me post on here to begin with.

the shadow:

--- Quote from: Bluto on February 23, 2007, 08:57:17 AM ---Anyone that spent so much time as he has on the time out board is unfit to be a moderator. Besides, I'm much more qualified. It's an honor to have me post on here to begin with.

--- End quote ---
won't happen loophole..i am gonna be the mod.i came with the idea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version