Author Topic: "Merciless" Ray Mercer to fight Kimbo  (Read 6372 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: "Merciless" Ray Mercer to fight Kimbo
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2007, 10:08:09 AM »
Tyson struggles to throw right bombs because of his knee injury so who knows. If Kimbo came to fight he might win, you have to ermember Tyson is washed up and NOT the guy you were watching 15-16 years ago
Scouser on Tour

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 10:26:51 AM »
Tyson struggles to throw right bombs because of his knee injury so who knows. If Kimbo came to fight he might win, you have to ermember Tyson is washed up and NOT the guy you were watching 15-16 years ago

Totally agreed but I even think a washed up sand bag punching bag Tyson landing one shot on Kimbo puts him out... Look at how Gannon took Kimbo's shots... Plus I dont think I have ever seen Kimbo be hit solidly. So I really question his chin... And bare handed out of shape lazy Tyson has my money on him... Who would want to take a shot by Tyson bare handed.. that would not be pretty even with Tyson no longer training. Throwing a punch is like riding a bike.. You never forget how to do it. and if you havent done it in a while doesnt mean that all of your power is gone.. He would still have his techniuqe...

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 10:41:18 AM »
as ridiculous as it sounds, it could be a new 'thing' for tyson , and for Kimbo too. This would generate LOTS of money i think, for both of them....

but i have to agree, even a old , washed up Tyson can win, he just need to hit ONE punch, then its over...
!