Author Topic: Marriage Number Five For Pamela Anderson  (Read 18734 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Marriage Number Five For Pamela Anderson
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2022, 08:37:49 AM »
Anyone watch Barb Wire?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2022, 09:12:27 AM »
She seems like a good girl.

I hope she meets a nice guy who treats her with respect.

Judging by her exes and having seen her videos she seems like the type of gal who takes kindly to disrespect

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2022, 09:12:59 AM »
Actresses in general are wack jobs.

Well stated, sir.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2022, 09:14:35 AM »
She seems like a good girl.

I hope she meets a nice guy who treats her with respect.

Aaaaaand you owe me a Rockstar Pure Zero. Right out the nose. ;D  LOLOLOLOL! 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2022, 09:27:18 AM »

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2022, 09:31:01 AM »
Pamela Anderson Instagram:

"It’s hard to accept The last (more than) 2 years of my life have been a big lie. I was scammed, led to believe... we were in "big love"?

“I’m devastated to find out in the last few days. That he was living a double life.

"He used to joke about other players  who had girlfriends down the street in apartments close to their wives. He called those men monsters. But this is worse. He lied to all.

“How is it possible to control two women’s hearts and minds like this - I’m sure there were others.

"Narcissists don’t change. Sociopaths don’t change. I will run for my life - I have always fought for truth and justice. - this is my worst nightmare - I was not a very jealous person before I met him. I’m happy to know the truth. But it hurts like hell.

"I’m glad I spoke to his ex. My God. He lied to her about [it] all too. She’s also in shock and is very sad. It’s the evidence I needed to move on. He can’t hurt us more. He warned me that all the tabloids in France are his and his sisters' friends? They control all - So my last note is here on Instagram."

"This was always hard because he did not trust me? He was very insecure? He wanted me next to him always - or video every location I was?, with who? I learned to accept this as normal. And even found myself asking him the same ridiculous questions?"

https://www.goal.com/en/news/pamela-anderson-accuses-adil-rami-of-being-a-monster-as/139zqewq44aar1rmivjrk8db21

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2022, 11:34:46 AM »
The poor dear is the victim AGAIN.

I make no claims of being gods gift to women but one thing I’ve learned and that I try to apply in my current relationship is that women really don’t appreciate anything. So, I’ll occasionally get her flowers but other than that I do the bare minimum. Going the extra yard is a waste of time and energy.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2022, 12:00:54 PM »

I make no claims of being gods gift to women but one thing I’ve learned and that I try to apply in my current relationship is that women really don’t appreciate anything. So, I’ll occasionally get her flowers but other than that I do the bare minimum. Going the extra yard is a waste of time and energy.

Women don't give 2 shits about flowers. Flowers are boring. Women don't appreciate boredom. They thrive on emotions. Do unpredictable shit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2022, 12:14:20 PM »
Women don't give 2 shits about flowers. Flowers are boring. Women don't appreciate boredom. They thrive on emotions. Do unpredictable shit.

Maybe I’ll take her roller skating.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2022, 12:43:43 PM »

Actually a lot of women do like flowers. It all depends on the chick.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2022, 12:56:40 PM »

Actually a lot of women do like flowers. It all depends on the chick.

I’ll disagree.

Kreator really seems to have his finger on the pulse of what all women want and I think that’s what we are missing here. The sooner men realize that women are all exactly the same the sooner they are all in happy long term fulfilling relationship.

Some of you guys need to let go of your stability and predictability and you need to let your car get repossessed or let your home go into foreclosure or get evicted. Liven your relationships up.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2022, 01:01:14 PM »
I’ll disagree.

Kreator really seems to have his finger on the pulse of what all women want and I think that’s what we are missing here. The sooner men realize that women are all exactly the same the sooner they are all in happy long term fulfilling relationship.

Some of you guys need to let go of your stability and predictability and you need to let your car get repossessed or let your home go into foreclosure or get evicted. Liven your relationships up.

I laughed😂

That said, mine does like flowers.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2022, 01:15:00 PM »

Women are only into something if it’s convenient for them

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2022, 01:17:27 PM »
I’ll disagree.

sure he does, lol.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2022, 01:33:10 PM »
She’s way past her prime, this hag is 50+ years old, with his money he should have went for someone much younger and in their prime. What a beta loser

Beta bucks?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2022, 02:46:52 PM »
Beta bucks?

She fucked up. When she was young she should’ve worked some super rich guy and got a hefty divorce settlement but she opted for the bad boys and now she’s broke.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2022, 03:09:01 PM »
She fucked up. When she was young she should’ve worked some super rich guy and got a hefty divorce settlement but she opted for the bad boys and now she’s broke.

She's not broke.  Her net worth is $20 million.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2022, 03:14:38 PM »

Anna nicole smith had the right idea lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2022, 03:15:07 PM »
She's not broke.  Her net worth is $20 million.

Yet she needs some dude to pay her bills.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2022, 03:17:45 PM »
Anna nicole smith had the right idea lol

Yup, if you’re gonna be a whore, be a good one and drop the pretenses.

Russian whores seem to be good at finding old rich guys on their last legs, marrying them and collecting when the old fuck kicks.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2022, 03:23:26 PM »
She's a typical alpha widow. The bad boy type of men she dated in her prime left her emotionally scarred forever. Deep down she'll always crave that emotional roller coaster she was on when around guys like Tommy, Kid etc. Your average Joe boring type doesn't do shit for her.

There's a popular saying in the red pill community: ''She belongs to the street''

she dumped tommy, not sure about kid

no man is ever good enough for her, i think it's the paradox of choice when you have endless options you always want to see what else is out there

even though she's clearly aged a lot, she won't run out of options until she looks like a grandma

E
E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2022, 03:34:47 PM »
she dumped tommy, not sure about kid

no man is ever good enough for her, i think it's the paradox of choice when you have endless options you always want to see what else is out there

even though she's clearly aged a lot, she won't run out of options until she looks like a grandma

E
She looks like a grandma now.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2022, 04:14:52 PM »

She married for love.  A true romantic.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2022, 04:23:31 PM »

Her 5th marriage goes down in flames and of course it's HIS fault. All 5 of her husbands were abusers, assholes and monsters. She never did anything wrong. Women and their lack of introspection.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2022, 04:30:19 PM »
Pretty recent pic. Surprisingly squatty body.

Take away the fake tits and bleached hair and she’s another Hollywood creation that’s really nothing extraordinary: